Microsoft Office outlook connector fails to load

Hi,

I recently had to refresh my PC but was able to backup and restore my
profile data (including emails etc.) using our a backup/restore
utility (that comes bundled on our corporate PCs based on windows XP
professional).
I am using Outlook 2007 and when I launched outlook I would get error
msgs regarding some missing third party Add-ins that I hadn't
installed yet.
The most important/useful add-in for me was the MS Office Outlook
connector to allow me to connect to my Hotmail account. So I started
by installing the connector but restarting Outlook did not bring up
the Outlook Connector menu Item.
when I go to the Trust Center -> Addin manager and select the Com
Addin for Microsoft Office Connector the status text says 'An error
occurred trying to load the add-in" or something to this effect.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-in to no avail.
Can anyone suggest how i can get more information on what 'error
occurred' while trying to load the add-in?

Regards,
Nabeel

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

SMTP Connectors #4
Hi, I have a problem with two Front-End servers in NLB. I have two connectors with address space *, one connector with cost 10 the other with cost 20 for connector availability purposes. Inbound mails are targeted to FrontEnd1, outbound mails should go from FrontEnd2 (e.g. MX for FrontEnd1 cost is 10; MX cost for FrontEnd2 is 20) Connectors: FrontEnd1 - Address space * - cost 10 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd1; FrontEnd2 - Address space * - cost 20 - bridgehead srv = FrontEnd2 The problem: If both servers are up and running and somehow some mail ends in queue on FrontEnd2 it correctly crea...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2