Messages not saved in Sent Items Folder

Outlook 2003. Some messages are not being saved to the
Sent Items Folder even though it is checked in the options.
Does not matter whether is a reply, forward or a new
email. It is seemingly random with most messages being
saved correctly to the Sent Items Folder.
Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Hugo

I have a similar problem, along the lines of the below:

When i type email and attempt to send when not connected (due to temporary
connectivity issues and when unable to connect), the mail is saved in
Outbox. When next connected, the mail is sent *but* the mail is not saved in
sent items folder. Sending when connected to start with as normal results in
the email being saved in this folder.

Outlook 2002 SP3 (10.6515.6714)

Please help as this has resulted in an embarassing episode.

cheers :-)

"Hugo Dominguez" <hdominguez2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003. Some messages are not being saved to the
> Sent Items Folder even though it is checked in the options.
> Does not matter whether is a reply, forward or a new
> email. It is seemingly random with most messages being
> saved correctly to the Sent Items Folder.
> Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugo

Hugo Dominguez <hdominguez2@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Outlook 2003. Some messages are not being saved to the
> Sent Items Folder even though it is checked in the options.

I have exactly the opposite problem.  I have the option disabled, yet
sometimes messages are still saved there.  I just have to clear the folder
from time to time.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
9/28/2004 2:02:21 PM
Hi,

Having the same problems as below,  when connected to the internet, email is
sent, and saved in sent items.
However, when not connected, mail is saved in outbox.  when next connecting,
email is sent, but does not appear in sent items?????

"Hugo Dominguez" <hdominguez2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003. Some messages are not being saved to the
> Sent Items Folder even though it is checked in the options.
> Does not matter whether is a reply, forward or a new
> email. It is seemingly random with most messages being
> saved correctly to the Sent Items Folder.
> Any Ideas?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hugo

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Receipt not in Item Transaction Inquiry
I have a client that uses project accounting. They have received against a purchase order. The receipt shows up in the Purchase Receipts Inquiry, but does not show up in the Item Transaction Inquiry. What could be causing this? ...

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

Help, I cannot Save!

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Interface not registered message

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

.pdf save as settings

Budget Wont Save
I have have Money 2002 for awhile and have never been able to save a budget and start a new one. I decided to start over with a new file, but once I get all my info back in there, it still won't save. MS has no info in the KB about this. Anyone else have this issue? ...

Duplicate Messages

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Workplace Queues

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...