Message Text

Hello,

I'm using Outlook 2002 with an Exchange 5.5 server.
On several external reply messages I receive back I have
several lines in the message that state the following and
I was wondering exactly why they show and what it means.

For example:

<http://lw7fd.law1.hotmail.msn.com/compose?
curmbox=Fxxxxx=Bxxx=name@domain.com&msg=MSG102239489585

0
anonymous (74722)

REplies from hotmail or msn accounts.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Bob asked:

| Hello,
|
| I'm using Outlook 2002 with an Exchange 5.5 server.
| On several external reply messages I receive back I have
| several lines in the message that state the following and
| I was wondering exactly why they show and what it means.
|
| For example:

| <http://lw7fd.law1.hotmail.msn.com/compose?
| curmbox=Fxxxxx=Bxxx=name@domain.com&msg=MSG102239489585

0