Message Stuck in Outbox to Only One Particular Email Address

Hi:

I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I have
encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails
get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is also
doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete,
yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the
outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I have
submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.

Thanks for your responses.

--
Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
http://driven.mysite.com

0
taanzaa39 (10)

Have you got all Office updates and service pack 1

--
Lukasz 'pow3r_shell' Olejnik
pow3r_ed by netimpress.pl
> Hi:
>
> I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I
> have
> encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
> particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails
> get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
> taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is
> also
> doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete,
> yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
> After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the
> outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I
> have
> submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.
>
> Thanks for your responses.
>

> --
> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
> http://driven.mysite.com

0
yole (6)
6/11/2008 9:32:22 PM
Yes, all office updates and SP1.

--
"pow3r_shell" <yole@konto.pl> wrote in message
> Have you got all Office updates and service pack 1
>
> --
> Lukasz 'pow3r_shell' Olejnik
> pow3r_ed by netimpress.pl
> Uzytkownik "tempting2taanzaa" <taanzaa39@yahoo.ca> napisal w wiadomosci
>> Hi:
>>
>> I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I
>> have
>> encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
>> particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails
>> get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
>> taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is
>> also
>> doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete,
>> yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
>> After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the
>> outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I
>> have
>> submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.
>>
>> Thanks for your responses.
>>

>> --
>> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
>> http://driven.mysite.com

0
taanzaa39 (10)
6/12/2008 3:16:18 AM
"tempting2taanzaa" <taanzaa39@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Yes, all office updates and SP1.
>
> --
> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
> http://driven.mysite.com
> "pow3r_shell" <yole@konto.pl> wrote in message
>> Have you got all Office updates and service pack 1
>>
>> --
>> Lukasz 'pow3r_shell' Olejnik
>> pow3r_ed by netimpress.pl
>> Uzytkownik "tempting2taanzaa" <taanzaa39@yahoo.ca> napisal w wiadomosci
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I
>>> have
>>> encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
>>> particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the
>>> emails
>>> get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
>>> taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is
>>> also
>>> doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says
>>> complete,
>>> yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
>>> After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in
>>> the
>>> outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I
>>> have
>>> submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your responses.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
>>> http://driven.mysite.com

Here's an update I discovered after checking a few things.  I composed a
message to Windows_Vista_operating_system@yahoogroups.com and saved it in
the drafts folder.  When I click on the address in the To field, which would
normally bring up contact information, I received the following message:
"Cannot perform the requested operation.  The command selected is not valid
for this recipient.  An invalid ENTRYID was passed in."

Obviously Outlook doesn't like something about the recipient address.  But,
this is the email address I have used when sending through Windows mail.

I hope this helps spur some ideas from someone.

I appreciate your help!

0
taanzaa39 (10)

smtp addresses #2
Exchange 2000. I have 2 smtp addresses under recipient policy. smtp: username@domain.com (set as default) smtp: username@local.domain.com These were created automatically when we migrated from exchange 5.5 to 2000. local.domain.com is our internal domain. domain.com is our Internet address. I unchecked local.domain.com address, and "Apply this policy now", but it did not remove them from each users AD account. So I deleted the local.domain.com address, and "Apply this policy now", but it still did not remove them from each users AD account. We are getting NDR's b...

Blank Emails #3
Hello, Environment is Exchange 2003 Standard loaded on a Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition. My users are using Outlook 2002(XP) and some of them are using Outlook 2003. Some of them create Rich Text, some Plain Text, some HTML. I have been going through trying all different ones for them. This has never happened until Exchange 2003 (installed roughly 1 1/2 Months ago). Problem only popped up a week ago. The problem is, users are sending and recieving blank emails occasionally. Even the copy that goes into their 'Sent' Items is blank. They all have the latest Service Pa...

Exporting emails from Outlook 2003 #2
I have a folder that contains over 500 threads on technical matters on a subject. I have tried to use Export to Exel but this does not transfere all the information over including not giving all the text in the body of the email. A similar problem is saving an email to a folder outside outlook it doesn't show the date so you may have a huge list of items all titled but not dated in the title Please can anybody help? Hi stevtb why do you want to export the emails. What is the target/reson to export the emails? -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange (Vista Ready): Publi...

How big is the outgoing mail messages
Is there any way to see how big mail the user are sending or receiving. And who's sending the mail. I have exchange 5.5 and windows 2000 /RO ...

Drop line on only one data point in series
Is it possible to add a drop line to only one data point in a series? If so, how? I believe attaching an autoshape line to a single data point would also meet my needs. I would like to be able to have a single data point marked with a line that doesn't require repositioning every time I add new points to the end of the series, which is daily. Any ideas? An autoshape would move anytime a heavy truck drove by. You could add custom negative error bars to the series, where the range containing the values contained zero for each point except for the one you want the drop line for. Easie...

global address lists, and or distribution lists
Was wondering if it is possible to create a distribution list that can function similarly to a global address list. The stated purpose of a distribution list is to be able to coordinate a mass email to a set a pre-selected individuals. I want to know if it's possible to have a list, separate from those individuals already listed in the global address book, so that you can access a certain individual, or a group of people from within the list, and email them separately, not as one joint email. If this is possible, I was wondering about how to set it up in microsoft outlook 2002...

Email with attachments
I have a user reporting that since installing the Laptop CRM client, email with attachments will just sit in his outbox unable to send. Has anyone else heard of a problem like this. He is the only client that we have running Vista. ...

duplicate emails being sent
I have a couple of computers that are sending duplicate emails only when they are sending to more than one recipient. Any idea why this is happening? Jeff ...

error message
Extended MAPI 1.0 for Windows 95 used an uninitialized function pointer. How do I fix this? It used mapi32x.dll ...

can not delete emails
i went out of town and returned with 3000+ emails. some i can delete, some i can not. i have tried to repair and fix, i have tried to create a new profile and import/export everything. any ideas? thanks in advance. yes, the cannot move item(s). The initial error i get when trying to delete is: "the message interface has returned an unknown error. if this persists, restart outlook". The only thing i can think of is a damaged profile??? >-----Original Message----- >Do you get an error when trying to move the item to another folder (e.g. >move the item to the deleted ...

Microsoft Word
I have created a new Microsoft Word Form and would like to insert at the bottom a simple button or link the user can press when the form has been completed which will automatically insert the completed form into an email(as an attachment) ready to be sent. How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance. -- KPFDCO3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ KPFDCO3's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/222188.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1338781.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

Can I retrieve deleted email from the enlarged database
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop My v.X database is 950Mb with very little email. I know this is because of the deleted emails of the past and that rebuilding the database would produce a new database the right size. I would like to know if I can get to the deleted emails. Can I get them back. I have run in to an issue that I need them. <FONT FACE="Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:12pt'>On 5/11/10 11:41 PM, in article <a href="59bb859f.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0&q...

Old emails not displayed (Multiple PC's using same inbox)
I have 2 machines running XP and Outlook 2000. Both mahcines are setup to using the same Exchange Server email account. When i open outlook in one machine all mail are visable is the inbox, and new mail is received correctly. But if i opne Outlook on the second machine my inbox is empty. Any new mails will appear quickly then disappear. I cannot get the second machine to display old emails. If I leave the first machine off, all new mail will stay in the second machines inbox, but if I open outlook on the second machine all mail disappears and is shown in the first machines inbox. A...

Go To an address specfied in a cell
Hello Folks, Does anyone know how I can move the cursor to a cell, the address of which is specified in another cell? Here is the scenario. I enter a list of hours worked in a specfic week on a data entry sheet. I hit a button and the values are copied to a data summary sheet, the position depends on the Week No., the first cell is specfied as the address "Data!29" for Week 5. I reckon I can handle a recorded macro to copy and paste the data but how do I locate the correct start cell? I have tried copying and pasting into the GoTo box but that doesn't work. Data!J29 Wee...

back up messages
I need to re-install Windows XP and would like to know how to save my important e-mail messages to a cd? Thank You. Hi, Outlook stores all of your information in a Personal Folder File (.PST). For more information on how to backup your information , please refer to Knowledge Base article 287456.KB.EN-US OL2002: How to Work with Personal Folders Files You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;287456 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Bus...

outlook express outgoing email disappears
I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and with different addressees when I send an email it is received by the addressee ok but it is not in my sent items folder so I have no record of it! It does not happen every time -- perhaps about 1 in 6. I'M probably overlooking the obvious. Suggestions welcome. i suggest the outlook express newsgroup -Gary "Sean Dunne" <dunnes@iol.ie> wrote in message news:128d001c3f72d$d457f8f0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I use Windows98 SE and Outlook Express6. Sometimes and > with different addressees when I send an email it...

changes to message size limits
On Exchange 2003, one huge annoying feature is that even when I make configuration changes, it seems to take so long for them to actually go into effect. This time it's the message size limits. I tried changing them for an individual user in AD, even told the RUS to resync. An hour later that still hadn't taken effect, so we moved on and changed the global default in Exchange's Message Delivery properties. Another hour later and still no dice. We had a company-wide default of 15 MB (huge, I thought). I increased my account to 30 MB in AD, and then on the Message Delivery pro...

Error Message 550 5.7.1
i recive the following message - i use outlook 2002:- our message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: FW: test Sent: 12/15/2003 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Osama Haiba (osama.h@york-egypt.com.eg) on 12/15/2003 4:21 AM 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for osama.h@york- egypt.com.eg Set your incoming server to authenticate using your outgoing server credentials. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual ...

Message "An error has occured" when click Activity
Hi All, After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". Has anybody encounter this issue before? Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have problem to create new email activity. Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict what does the Event Viewer say? "Venedict" wrote: > Hi All, > > After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, > message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". &g...

Help!! Way to find users sending email to large amount of receipients.
Could some one tell me if there is a way in Exchange 2003 to find out what users are sending email to a large amount of recipients? I'm having some serious performance issues and I'm sure it's some one sending email to a large amount of recipients. Thanks, Will ...

Outlook 2003 Adding several Emails to Block Sender list at One Tim
I just upgraded to Windows 2003 SP 2. In the older version of Outlook, I could highlight several emails and add them to the junk senders list by selecting: Action/Junk Email/Ad to junk senders list With 2003, the option to “Add Sender to blocked senders list” is grayed out and I am not able to select it. What can I do to be able to use this? It is available when I select an individual email. ...

One Record Per Page Printing-Access 2007
Report for daily appointments for senior transportation drivers. Report is grouped by Driver. Keep together is selected. Detail band: Keep together-Yes; Force New Page-Before Section; Can Grow-Yes; Can Shrink-Yes Goal: Report generated so each driver has his/her own appointments. Orientation: Landscape, paper size 8.5 x 14, column width: 13.5729"; column height: 0.3069" When previewing in Print Preview one record per page is appearing rather than all appointments for a driver for a given date. I have the bands as narrow as I can make them. I am missing somethi...

Problems Recieving Emails
I have two accounts one for me and one for the better half. I have them set up on outlook correctly . The problem is I can only down load the wife's email using out look express. I also use Mail Washer to wash the crud out and it does not see the email either although it logs on to the accounts. Cox is my ISP. I have discussed it with them and the answer was to take it up with Microsoft, but that was a waste of time as they have not found any cause for the action. Any ideas of the problem would be kindly accepted. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Separate mail profiles? 3. Separate Windows L...

How do I make a particular column required in Excel? #2
Our NPO is creating a reimbursement chart in Excel. We're trying to make it so that if employees do not fill in one particular column entitled "Projects," they will get an error or will be unable to have a final sum filled in. Is there any way I can make this particular column required so that if it is not filled in, the chart will not complete properly? Thank you in advance for any advice or help--I'm a bit of a novice to this! ...

Restricting SubForm to One Record Entry Per Parent: Access 2007
Hello All, I have a one-to-one relationship between two table. I have successfully added the subform, but I get the option to add additional child records in the Datasheet View. This means that when a user tabs to the next row and enters data they get an error--and they should. Question: How do I restrict the subform to show only one row in Datasheet View? I hope I was clear. Feel free to ask for clarification. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Alcide, You have two options here. If the records are already added to the source of the subform you could set the &qu...