Message Stuck in Outbox to Only One Particular Email Address

Hi:

I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I have
encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails
get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is also
doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete,
yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the
outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I have
submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.

Thanks for your responses.

--
Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
http://driven.mysite.com

0
taanzaa39 (10)

Have you got all Office updates and service pack 1

--
Lukasz 'pow3r_shell' Olejnik
pow3r_ed by netimpress.pl
> Hi:
>
> I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I
> have
> encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
> particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails
> get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
> taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is
> also
> doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete,
> yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
> After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the
> outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I
> have
> submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.
>
> Thanks for your responses.
>

> --
> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
> http://driven.mysite.com

0
yole (6)
6/11/2008 9:32:22 PM
Yes, all office updates and SP1.

--
"pow3r_shell" <yole@konto.pl> wrote in message
> Have you got all Office updates and service pack 1
>
> --
> Lukasz 'pow3r_shell' Olejnik
> pow3r_ed by netimpress.pl
> Uzytkownik "tempting2taanzaa" <taanzaa39@yahoo.ca> napisal w wiadomosci
>> Hi:
>>
>> I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I
>> have
>> encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
>> particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the emails
>> get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
>> taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is
>> also
>> doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says complete,
>> yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
>> After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in the
>> outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I
>> have
>> submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.
>>
>> Thanks for your responses.
>>

>> --
>> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
>> http://driven.mysite.com

0
taanzaa39 (10)
6/12/2008 3:16:18 AM
"tempting2taanzaa" <taanzaa39@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Yes, all office updates and SP1.
>
> --
> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
> http://driven.mysite.com
> "pow3r_shell" <yole@konto.pl> wrote in message
>> Have you got all Office updates and service pack 1
>>
>> --
>> Lukasz 'pow3r_shell' Olejnik
>> pow3r_ed by netimpress.pl
>> Uzytkownik "tempting2taanzaa" <taanzaa39@yahoo.ca> napisal w wiadomosci
>>> Hi:
>>>
>>> I have Outlook 2007 and have been using it for about 2 months or so.  I
>>> have
>>> encountered a problem with sending emails.  I have sent emails to a
>>> particular email address (WinTips-Tricks@yahoogroups.com ) and the
>>> emails
>>> get stuck in the outbox.  The CPU usage is very high (about 76%) and the
>>> taskbar icon flashes furiously.  If I look in the outbox, the email is
>>> also
>>> doing a staccato flash.  At the bottom of Outlook the send says
>>> complete,
>>> yet the flashing taskbar icon, and flashing email in the outbox remain.
>>> After awhile (about 2-3 minutes) this stops, but the email remains in
>>> the
>>> outbox.  These actions occur only when sending to this one address.  I
>>> have
>>> submitted a test email to myself and the email is sent normally.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your responses.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Check out the great stores listed here!  Receive special offers!  Visit
>>> http://driven.mysite.com

Here's an update I discovered after checking a few things.  I composed a
message to Windows_Vista_operating_system@yahoogroups.com and saved it in
the drafts folder.  When I click on the address in the To field, which would
normally bring up contact information, I received the following message:
"Cannot perform the requested operation.  The command selected is not valid
for this recipient.  An invalid ENTRYID was passed in."

Obviously Outlook doesn't like something about the recipient address.  But,
this is the email address I have used when sending through Windows mail.

I hope this helps spur some ideas from someone.

I appreciate your help!

0
taanzaa39 (10)

splitting one column into two columns ... not what you think
i have fixed column widths that can't be changed; nor can any other columns be added to the worksheet ... i've got data in one column that represents "results" ... within the results column though, i need two columns (starting directly below the "results" cell, one that reads "in range" and that other that reads "out of range" ... so: if i'm on [column a] [cell 1] i want: "results" ... in [column a] [cell 2] i want: "in range" AND "out of range" with a line down the middle. "text to column" is ...

web address help
whats the web address for outlook so i can sign on? I have it stored on my home computer but dont have it here thanks Outlook doesn't have a web address unless you use an Exchange server. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:64da01c3e61b$58282fc0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > whats the web address for outlook...

HELP!! Viewing email images

links in emails
When I try to open a link included in an email nothing happens? Hi, This problem can be caused by several different things. Do you receive an error message when you click on a hyperlink, or does nothing happen at all? Can you use hyperlinks in other programs, such as Word? Please have a look at the following Knowledge Base articles to see if these resolve your problem. 177054.KB.EN-US OLEXP: Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;177054 257464.K...

slow emails
We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we have one user on one machine that her emails take awhile to process, up to 3hrs possibly. She is running outlook 2002, with all updates as of 10/9/03. I have figured in the past that it was just the other servers the mail was going through that was slowing it down. But when she uses, another persons acount on another machine it runs fine. Is this and outlook/machine problem, a server problem, or a problem that is out of my hands? Or is there a problem at all? >-----Original Message----- >We are using exchange 2000 sever. and we ha...

Trouble sending emails #2

Outlook 2003: Print address book
I'm running Outlook 2003 as a stand alone program without a network. I can't print the address book. The address book menu does not offer any print options including those found in the Help and Support and the MS Knowledge Base. It also doesn't offer the option to export/import. What am I missing here? Operating Windows XP Home SP2, IE 6 SP2, Outlook 2003. Thanks for any suggestion -- Phil pdischert@iname.com There is no address book in Outlook. There are lots of choices for ways to print your Contacts Folder: http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/print.htm -- Russ V...

email set up in publisher

Not receiving messages correctly
I have a Microsoft Outlook XP client that is used to get mail from an Exchange 5.5 server that is not receiving meesages in a timely manner. If I send a message to the mailbox it takes an average of 20 minutes to get delivered. Doing a manual send/receive does not help. The message only comes through when I change the message that I am viewing in the preview screen by cycling through the messages with the arrow keys. The message that is sent can be seen when logging into webmail though. Has anyone heard of this before? All of the service packs and latest updates are installed, and they have...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Delay receiving email
Hi, We use Exchange 2000 and Windows 2000. I have recently been expeirencing intermitent delays in receiving email from two seperate domains.The delays are usually 3 hours but sometimes even longer. In the header info the delay happens at the last hop before reaching our domain. I have checked the exchange logs as well as the logs on our gateway but they do not indicate any delay once we receive the email. I am not sure what else I should do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Bryan ...

Deleting a half sent message
Sorry, forgot to say that I have Outlook 2003:) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Outlook 2003 not displaying multipart/mixed messages properly
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C49BFC.AB34E1D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I know that Outlook is known for having problems displaying = multipart/mixed messages but this is just weird. I am using Outlook 2003 with a POP email account and occasionally with = an email that has been exchanged a few times already and I will send out = a reply and when the person replies back to me what they wrote no longer = appears in the email. I basically get back a copy of the email I sent =...

Assign values for one column to another.
Hi I have in column T certain numbers and texts that that I require to assign a value to as below, in the adjacent column. Again any pointers would be much appreciated. Kind Regards Celticshadow T U 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 9 9 0 10 F 10 UR 10 U 10 R 10 S 10 L 10 P 10 PU 10 BD 10 D 10 Well, imagine that two-column table occupies cells Y1:Z20. Put this formula in U1: =3DVLOOKUP(T1,Y$1,Z$20,2,0) and copy down. Hope this helps. Pete On Oct 14, 4:26=A0pm, Celticshadow <Celticsha...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi > >...

Passing data from one form to another

error message in Outlook after running windows and office updates
Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with this. When ever a few staff tries to send a new e-mail, a message "Do you want to save changes" come up and on the back of this message I see the spell checker box come up. The problem is that if you click on "no" on the error message, it comes up with another message something like "running out of memory". I just ran all the windows and office updates on all the machines in the company and so far two employees are having this problem. Is this something to do with the updates? Any suggestions? did you try ...

Multiple Account Download from One Financial Instituition
Hi, I have at one brokerage mutliple accounts (individual, joint, 401K, roll-over etc). In Money they are all separate accounts. When I connect with the brokerage I am only able to connect to one type of account (in this case retirement). How can I download multiple accounts from a brokerage (when not all have the same URL). Please email me your reply. Thanks Sandeep ...

force excel to run in only one process excel.exe
force excel to run in only one process excel.exe, excel seems to want to make multiple excel.exe loaded into memory which causes mysheet.copy to fail so i have to close out the xls, kill all running excel.exe, then run the xls again and the macro works. i only have to do this when i am actively debugging a lot. if i just run my macro w/o opening the vba debugger, i can run it as much as i want, but if i run with break points it crashes a lot because of multiple excel.exe loaded into memory. perhaps there is a way i can force excel to only load one excel.exe? Daniel, Are you using Automatio...