Message Options (Delayed Emails) #3

Hi all,

I have a user on my network who uses the Message Options
often to delay emails in the Outbox to a specific time.
The problem is only with this user.

Users OS is 2000 Pro/Office XP (Outlook 2002) and is not
working offline.
Server is Exchange server 5.5 LDAP not POP3.

(For example, the user can write an email at 1pm and click
send and the email will sit in the Outbox until the
specified time the user has set in the Message Options
dialog box.)

The problem is that sometimes the messages work and
sometimes they dont. Has anyone experienced this before?

Thanks.

0
anonymous (74722)

Items options table name???
I am trying to find the name of the table that holds the "item option" settings. It is located under configuration-->options tab. This is where you check or uncheck configuration settings of the pos software and the folders are called Customer options, General options, Item option, POS options, and so on. Thanks Dave Dave - look in dbo.configuration; there's a couple of entries for "options", but I don't know off the top of my head the specific options tracked. I have not seen a separate table that tracks "options". Hope this helps... "D...

Word 2003 VBA to limit options in Inputbox to those in drop down
I have the following macro which works great to make a form drop down list mandatory to fill in: Sub MustFillIn() If ActiveDocument.FormFields("nameDD").Result = "ENTER NAME" Then Do sInFld = InputBox("This field must be filled in, fill in below.") Loop While sInFld = "" ActiveDocument.FormFields("nameDD").Result = sInFld End If End Sub However, the user is free to enter whatever they want in the input box, although the field this fires from if nothing is entered is a drop down- is there any way to ...

CRM Email account for Exchange has thousands of emails in it.
Is it normal for Exchange to store all emails sent to the CRM email account used for the Exchange router? Do I need to do something in CRM or more likely Exchange to purge these? We have a client that has 7000 emails in it after a couple months. -- Thanks, Brian The emails in the CRM email account should be auto-purged. No user intervention is required. On the Exhange box, - Check that the CRM-Exchange Email Router Service is started - Check the Event log. Thanks for this. So now I have found the the email address set up in when installing the CRM Exchange router is wrong...

GUID Token in Email
We have identified an unforseen issue with the GUID tracking token (CRM:0002091939) that is appended to the end of the subject line in CRM tracked emails. Email filters may interpret the token as spam and block the messages before they reach their final destination. Also, having the token in the subject line looks unprofessional and may raise questions and concerns about privacy from customers. Is there any way to take this GUID from the email subject line? Thanks in advance. the tracking token has been a constant cause for complaint since CRM 1.0. In the first release of CRM the token w...

Searching emails for a specific domain name
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: pop Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a person's name, not their domain site. Why doesn't the &quot;from&quot; feature extend to the domain itself? Thanks for the help! <lindafine@ameritech.net> wrote: > Entourage doesn't seem to allow me to seek an email with a specific > domain name. The choice &quot;from&quot; only seems to include a > ...

Trouble sending email-while traveling
I have windows Vista and use windows mail. I now travel for business, here is my problem. I live in Canada temporarly and still use my US internet/email provider to receive my emails, although I use my Canadian email provider to send my email from Canada. While in Canada this works great. I am now in New York and have to send a email to a client from a Motel. I receive my emails fine but CANNOT send any. I receive the following Error Message: the message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing emailSMTP server For help go to help ...

outlook always default email application
Hi I use Outlook 2003 for my callender and OE6 for email Until a week ago, OE6 always remained the default email application unless I installed a patch or updated Outlook, at which time it would set itself as default. Fair enough. Last week I upgraded by BIOS (not sure if this is relevant, but just so you know) Now everytime I turn on Outlook, it becomes default mail programme. In options/ general, OE6 tells me it is not the default. Internet options lists Outlook as default But in Outlook/Options/other the default mail,calender,contacts box is not ticked. I change it all back and OE6 ...

After an email is sent, the sent items folder is displayed. why?
After an email is sent, sometimes the sent folder pops up and displays all the items in the folder. Like you clicked on the folder to view it. I can not find an option to stop this. Any ideas? ...

outlook 2003 and http email
Outlook's support for Http Email seems to be real bad. Is there no way of setting up rules within Outlook that checks what is delivered into a HTTP Inbox and runs the rules It's so annoying that I have to manually move all the messages Is there no way to import rules set in msn to outlook archiving does not work for http e-mails. Is there any kind of http-to-pop3 converter available? On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:01:11 +0530, "__jakal__" <jakal@jakal.com> wrote: >Outlook's support for Http Email seems to be real bad. >Is there no way of setting up ...

OfficeX(purchased) and messages from 2004 test drive
I've installed OfficeX on my new MacBook from the CD I purchased 3 years ago for my desktop Mac. I don't plan to purchase 2004 and I'm irritated to find that I'm test driving 2004 when I don't want it. I don't mind getting upgrades for X but I haven't been automatically offered any. How do I get rid of my test drive 2004 and get on with using X??? Thanks, Sarah saraheag@googlemail.com wrote: > How do I get rid of my test drive 2004 and get on with using X??? Easy peasy. Use the "remove office" tool, empty trash, and THEN install the version of Of...

how i can change default file format Outlook uses to save message
I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages to as "Outlook Message Format - Unicode" ?????? Rajkumar <Rajkumar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I my saving message in my inbox using "File->Save As" menu. > "Save As.." dialog by default shows "Save As Type:" as "HTML". > How I can change default file format Outlook uses to save messages...

Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet printing
Hi, I have a user whose Outlook 2003 settings are as follows: Options -> Security -> Zone -> Internet Any time they receive any email with graphics etc they are unable to print that email. I tried to do the same on my PC, and am also not able to print (with those settings) How do we get this to be printed? Thanks Does it work in Restricted sites zone? That's the default setting. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:...

Instant messaging #3
Sorry I'm a newbi to ek2003, what componets should I have loaded to allow for instant messaging? I don't even have a virtual server for it? Thanks Pete. -- --------------------------------------------------------------------- "Are you still wasting your time with spam?... There is a solution!" Protected by GIANT Company's Spam Inspector The most powerful anti-spam software available. http://mail.spaminspector.com I believe IM capabilities are only available through Communications Server. If you are upgrading from Exchange 2000 and IM is already installed, you ca...

images emailed as a slide show
Created a greeting card in picture manger. Would like to email it in outlook 2007 as a slide show so that the viewer [Outlook 2003]sees the card and not the extraeous items such as toolbars, rulers, etc. Guidance sought Convert to .pdf. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "DC Consultant" <DCConsultant@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E936B004-D7C1-4AAA-8DE1-62247A773154@microsoft.com... > Created a greeting card in picture manger. Would like to email it in > o...

email rules
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop how do I get rules to run on emails before they get into my inbox? On 12/19/09 12:37 PM, in article 59baf6a6.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "victorholt@officeformac.com" <victorholt@officeformac.com> wrote: > how do I get rules to run on emails before they get into my inbox? Get Started Lesson: Learn to Setup Rules <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/rules/lesson.html> -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>...

How do I send a various page email?
Hi. I have created a catalog in publisher which has 4 pages. How do i e-mail this all at the one time? Convert it to a pdf file and send it as an attachment. Many folks here like the free Primopdf: www.primopdf.com Or if you want an excellent modestly priced pdf creating program, give PDF-XChange a try. They also have a great pdf Tools program. http://www.docu-track.com/downloads/users/ -- Don Vancouver USA "ALVEZ" <ALVEZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE612FFB-BCEB-41A3-9898-D9DC55349ADF@microsoft.com... > Hi. I have created a catalog in pu...

Default Auto delivery of incomming email...
Hello all, I am an IT support technician who is searching for an answer that one of our Account Managers has asked today. In a strange twist of events, he would like his Outlook client to NOT automatically recieve email, or at the very least, increase the time between automatic deliveries. I have been combing the web for the past hour or so and have been unable to find a solution to his request. IS there a solution? My IT director is telling me that he is unaware of a setting on Exchange Server 2003 that sets how often the server pushes messages to the various accounts. The cli...

Multiple emails for one contact in distribution list
I have created a group to send out bi-monthly emails from my personal email account. One of the people in the group would like to have the email sent to her work email and to her personal email. I have attempted to add both email addresses to the group, and initially it does. After syncing, however, the personal email disappears from the group list because it is not the primary email listed in the contact. Is there a way to include both email addresses without creating a separate contact for just the personal email? I am running Outlook 2010 beta. My email is through Hotmai...

Another oddball WLM error message
When I left WLM running while I went to breakfast this morning, I got another oddball error message. Just the frame for showing the error message, with all the space inside the frame still transparent. Robert Miles ...

Money Reports #3
I was wondering if anyone could tell me why MS Money counts credit card payments from my checking account as income?? Does anyone know how I can fix the problem? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, jagpit wrote: >I was wondering if anyone could tell me why MS Money counts credit card >payments from my checking account as income?? Does anyone know how I >can fix the problem? Use a single Transfer transaction from bottom of the list under SPECIAL. This assumes you are using "Advanced" register setting. "jagpit" <fbbc83@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:11...

Filters #3
In Excel 2000, I have a spreadsheet that the filter worked fine. I used it for a lot of "contains" filtering. It now appears that since I've added additional text to some cells, when I do a filter, I'm not seeing all the unique values in the drop down filter list. I've checked the area selected and this is fine. Any recommendations? Hi Katie There is a limit http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Limits You can use EasyFilter maybe (No problem there) http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Kat...

New to exchange #3
Does anyone know how to take a large file break it down to smaller parts send it through outlook and then merge it back into one file within outlook on the other end. Apparently there is a way to do thi within outlook. There isn't anyway to do that with Outlook. You could do it with WinRAR, or search for a program on google called HJSplit. Winzip can create files like that too, but I prefer WinRAR. -- Martin Blackstone MVP - Exchange http://www.swinc.com/resource/exchange.htm http://www.swinc.com/resource/e2kfaq_appxc.htm <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messag...

email virus alerts
I am getting tons of Email virus alerts with the address coming from MS Corporation Public Assistance, MS Corporate Security Internet Department. What does this mean. Is there anyway I can set this up so that it automatically deletes it from my inbox? See www.microsoft.com/security and you'll learn that this junk is not from Microsoft. Spam detector software can usually detect and handle this stuff. Hope this is useful to you. Let us know. rms margie wrote: > I am getting tons of Email virus alerts with the address > coming from MS Corporation Public Assistance, MS ...

Sending Email in Excel
1.) I have a formula in a cell that when clicked, sends an email to recipients in the formula. I have pasted the formula below. What I want to do is put the date after the "End of Day: " part. However, when you click on the link, it gives the serial representation of the date if you use today(). Is there anyway to format so that is shows the date formatted correctly? In cell A1: =HYPERLINK(CONCATENATE("mailto:Person1@abc.com; Person2@abc.com?Subject=End of Day - ",A34,": Acc: ",AB1," for ","$",AA1," | Feats: ",'Enh Feats'...

Emails getting stuck in Outbox
Hi I am sending a number of emails (around 600) using the vb.net code below. The problem is that the emails end up in the OL2007 Outbox with a clock icon and do not go out. If I open one of the email items and click Send then that item goes out but this technique is too cumbersome for 600 or so emails. What is the problem and how can I fix it? Many Thanks Regards Dim objOutlook As Object = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Dim NS As Object = objOutlook.GetNamespace("MAPI") Dim objOutlookMsg As Object Dim BodyText As String ...