merging two accounts

This seems like something that should be easy, but it's
totally stumped me.  I use my laptop at home and at
work.  At work, I log onto a domain, so that I actually
have two accounts on my laptop: "username"
and "username.domain".  So far so good.  My problem is
that I use the same email accounts both at work and at
home.  To avoid having two independent Outlooks on my
computer that check the same email accounts, I moved the
data file (.pst) locations of both accounts to one
place.  This worked fine, and when I opened Outlook from
both accounts, it shows the same folders and messages.
My problem arose when I checked for new messages.  An
email that was received under one user account is not
recognized as having been received already, so I always
get duplicate emails.  I can't seem to find a solution to
this problem.  Any help would be appreciated.
0
jkp1 (1)

Un merging cells
Help I need to bring information from several spreadsheets together but some of the data is in a merged cell and I need the data in a single cell. I have purformed this function before but I have forgotten how to do it. Help please. Wini Wini, Highlight the offending ranges and Format|Cells|Alignment and un-check the (IMO worst thing MS ever created) Merge Cells option. PC "wini" <winipb2@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:05bf01c35bb8$652046b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Help I need to bring information from several spreadsheets > together but some of the dat...

Email via Mail Merge
The 'Email via Mail Merge' option in the Create Quick Campaign Wizard is not there. I am using the outlook client, the 'Letter via Mail Merge' is there, the bulk email service is running (although I don't think it uses this), the option 'Enable Direct E-mail via Mail Merge' is selected in System settings. Any ideas how I make it appear in the list? "Helen" <Helen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15935F4E-8AF0-446C-812F-76A9E84E0973@microsoft.com... > The 'Email via Mail Merge' option in the Create Quick Campaign Wiza...

Master Account SID #2
Hi, I have a user that was disabled and now is re-enabled. He can no longer log in. I have tried to associate the Self account to external account but I should not have to do that if his AD account is re-enabled. Something corrupt? Anything I can do to fix it? Thanks. Associated External Account should not be set for an enabled user. I suspect you're falling foul of the fact that the store will only re-read stuff after 2+ hours (cached for performance). Restart the store, or wait the time, and you should be able to log in. There's a registry key to change this waiting time ...

viewing two worksheets at once
Is it possible to view two different worksheets at the same time? Especially, how to do this if both are in the same workbook? I would like to compare related entries in two different worksheets, to update the one from the other. (The worksheets have different structures.) Menu windows>new window and then arrange and select to your liking -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:077c01c3af05$db8d3e70$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to view two different worksheets at the > same time? Especially, how to...

Propagate info from Account to Sub-Account
Hello, I have created a custom field in the account object. I would like this custom field not to appear in sub accounts linked to the root accounts...I don't think it's possible as accounts and sub accounts are the same objects... So if it's not possible I'd like this specific custom field to be propagated to the sub account(s) with the same value as the one in the root account. Is it possible to do that? Thanks for your help Eric You are correct that you cannot hide that field since it is the same object. If you want that field to propogate then you can add the ma...

Rules on IMAP accounts and other miscellaneous
[reposted .....] IMAP -------------- 1) How do I make rules work on IMAP accounts - Can I write rules so that automatically IMAP mail will be transferred from the IMAP server to specified folders on **my** machine ? At least can I transfer mail automatically from the IMAP folder to my Machine's Inbox by triggering a rule ? POP3 -------------- 2) How do I delete unwanted mail FROM the POP3 server (i.e.) how to avoid downloading and then deleting ? - OE 5 had a facility to delete from server ... General ----------- 3) If I wish to send a mail to a friend - but at a future date - s...

Publisher 2003 Catologue Merge #2
I thought I posted this the other day, but cannot find it. If I did, here it is again! http://home.a03.itscom.net/tsuzu/programing/en/ Here is a real winner that popped up today on www.nonags.com This is the perfect tool for the Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge. This program will automatically list all the picture files in a folder to use with a Publisher 2003 Catalogue Merge. Does exactly what you want, has all the options you need, including sort, file extension you want etc. etc. Just a magic little program with all the needs and requirements. It will be so easy for users just to copy ...

default account keeps getting unset
Hi, A strange problem: Approximately once a day, my email account becomes unconfigured as the default email account. I notice because OE will refuse to send the email that I have just written, but, if I set it back, then OE sends it just fine. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Thanks for any guidance. Jeff PS. I am on XP Pro SP3, OE 6.00.2900.5512 configured as in another becomes the default account? Are all accounts in different identities, or the same one? If different, is the default account the Main identity? -- Bruce Hagen ...

Sync Outlook with two computers
I need to sync all the stuff I have in Outlook on my desktop with Outlook on my laptop. Everything except the emails. That's not important. Calendar, Contacts, Notes, etc. is mainly what I need the most. I've tried but I can't do that. How do I do that? I usually need to do this at least once a week. Thanks J Take a look here, it may help: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious ...

Error creating Contact within Account
I can create a conact and associate it to an account but all of a sudden the other day I cna nolonger create a contact within an account, I get the following error meassge, I have remapped everything, and now am at a loss can any one help. [ArgumentException: The parameter is incorrect.] Microsoft.Crm.Platform.ComProxy.CRMContactClass.Create(CUserAuth& Caller, String Contact) +0 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreate(String xml) +31 Microsoft.Crm.Application.Platform.Contact.InternalCreateAndRetrieve(String xml, String columnSet) +9 Microsoft.Crm.Appli...

Two Momey 2007 Issues/Suggestion
I recently upgraded to MS Money 2007 Deluxe from Money 2004 and found two issues that MS has never seemed to resolve. The first is the frequency that bills are set at in the Bill Minder. The list of options in 2007 is still the same as in 2004. I would have figured that MS would finally allow you to set custom recurrent times. For example, I have a subscription that is billed every 3 weeks - not possible to do in Money. Second, is what I believe to be a bug that I found to be pretty prevalent, but apparently has not been fixed. The issue that that when I am entering a transaction and ...

updating two seperate spreadsheets with same info
I have 2 seperate spreadsheets one with monthly info and one with yearly info. I wondered if there was a way to update the same info in one spreadsheet and it automatically fill in in the other spreadsheet since its the same information going into both databases without having to copy/paste all the time why not have one where you filter for month ??? data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "T" <T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E30B3EE-2D44-4E1D-8F10-16CC36DB8D6E@microsoft.com.....

dropdownlist two columns
Hi, I want a dropdown list that refers to two (hidden) columns. Column being an ID-number, column B being the description. Eventually I need the ID-number in the cell with the dropdownlist, bu the user needs the description to decide. Via Data-Validation I can only refer to one column. or not? thanks, spoef -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at http://www.contextures.com/excelfiles.html look for Data Validation "Columns" -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi, > > I want a dropdown list that refers to two (hidden) columns....

Merging in Excel
Hi, I have a list with employees in Excel. We have also got an Order Form in Excel. Is there a way to merge this list into the Order form in a way so I can get one form per employee to print? Regards Jenny Jenny, Nope. Not directly. Excel pretty much prints the way the sheet is laid out, with a few exceptions. A mail merge in Word would suit your needs. It can dynamically use your Excel list. Or and Access report (printout). It can also dynamically use your Excel list. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "J...

Can't open Office programs on two computers at the same time
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I purchased Microsoft Office 2004 for mac several years ago and installed it on my MacBook. <br><br>Recently I purchased a new computer (a MacBook Pro) and transferred the software over, leaving a copy on my old computer for my wife to use. Both computers are connected to the same wireless network in our home. <br><br>Here's my problem: if one of us is using any of the Office suite programs (ex. Word) and the other tries to open that or any other program (ex. Excel, Power Point), no...

How do I create a new email account
Please send me step by step instructions on setting up several email accounts. I have tried and it keeps failing on the test. I'm not sure of what I'm doing wrong. Any information on where to go to learn more about emails for my business would be greatly appreciated. thanks, kathy Dear Kathy, your Outlook version is? have a look on this site "how to create" for different Outlook versions email accounts (POP3, IMAP, Exchange etc.): https://www3.imperial.ac.uk/portal/page?_pageid=35,50372&_dad=portallive&_schema=PORTALLIVE -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook ...

How do I create separate inboxes for each e-mail account?
I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create separate inboxes for each e-mail account. NuttyERnurse schrieb am 09.02.2005 17:13: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to create > separate inboxes for each e-mail account. Create fo every email-account a subfolder in your inbox. Then create a rule and delay incoming mails in the particular folder. -- Viele Grüße Christian Göller NuttyERnurse <NuttyERnurse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am trying to setup Outlook 2003, and would like to know how to ...

How do I deal with account transfers
OK this is what's going on and I don't know how to deal with it. I have two different checkinig accounts with the same bank. Into the first all our paychecks are direct deposited and all our bills come out through automatic or bill pay. Also a set amount is transfered from here to the second account each week. It's from this second one that we go out to eat, go grocery shopping, etc. So how should I handle that weekly transfer out of the first accoun in Money 2005t? I don't want it showing up as a catagory on my budget graphs because it's not really a catagory....

merge contacts groups in outlook address book
is it possible to merge groups in contacts ? as I have several group and some addresses appaer in more than one group, so merging th groups I would then be able to delete duplicated addresses, any IDEAS? Jo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Subtracting two times in hh:mm:ss format
I need to subtract two times that are in hh:mm:ss format and they occur on different dates. Example: Time 1: 03/22/2005 19:09:47 Time 2: 03/23/2005 01:02:51 Result = Time 2 - Time 1 I've tried different things but I keep getting #VALUE! in the result cell. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Make sure the cells are correctly formatted as date and time. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "A Khan" <A Khan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C179333B-FEDF-4542-8107-2F9B6AA6241F@microsoft.com... > I need to subtract...

Where is the Email Account info stored?
I currently have my PST file stored on a separate partition from my program files. Then if I need to restore an image, my data is unaffected. However, is there a way to perform a similar storage to my email accounts? I just restored a partition and I lost all of my account information (Tools -> Email Accounts). Where is that info stored? How do I store it elsewhere from the C: drive? Thanks. It's in the registry. In Office 2003 the Save My Settings wizard will save that information. Office 2007 doesn't have that but the Vista migration tool will move it. <-> wrote...

This item has exceeded the budget for account number.
Hello, I am getting a recurring error message which prevents a user from entering in an expense into eReq because the system considers the account over budget, when in fact it is not. To correct the error, the origin of which we are still uncertain, we were instructed to run File/Maintenance/PO Enhancements/Reconcile. We received this message several times today and ran the utility which did not have any impact on the situation- the error message continues to pop up (i.e., for 53300-1650-000 Finance Office Supplies). The exact error message is: This item has exceeded the budget for...

How do I set up number eg 2000 to word two thousand in excel?
I need to convert numbers in excel to words Eg 2,200 Two thousand and two hundred dollars Here is the code to create the function: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=213360 "Lawrence" <Lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82B59144-57C1-4C42-87B9-42D23D0858E5@microsoft.com... >I need to convert numbers in excel to words > > Eg 2,200 > > Two thousand and two hundred dollars Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Lawrence" <Lawrence@discussions.microsoft.com...

Two Great Plains Versions in the same network
Hi we have two servers in our network one with Great Plains 7.5 for one site and the other one is upgraded recently to GP 8 for different site. after the migration we have the following message for some users "you are using an earlier verison of Dynamics.dic than the one that is currently installed on the network' and it is logging to GP although we didnt do any ugrades for the GP 7.5 server can some one guide me how we can solve this issue. regards Nader Nader, This will happen when you open GP 8 database from GP 7.5 application or vice versa. -- Hari "Nader Yous...

split contents in one cell into two cells
i have data in a microsoft word document that is 2 long columns, seperated by a space. when i copy and paste this into Excel, it copies it into 1 column with a space between the numbers. how can i split this one column into 2 different columns? Hi egoldwyn Use Data>Text to columns in the menu bar -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "egoldwyn" <egoldwyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78393FA1-FC1D-45DE-9BB9-C580884592FF@microsoft.com... >i have data in a microsoft word document that is 2 long columns, seperated by > a space. wh...