Meeting tracking info shows "none".

Environment: All Windows 2003 (server), Exchange 2003, XP, and Office 2003
(latest service packs and updates for all).  We have a user that isn't
seeing any response information under the tracking tab of a meeting they've
created.  It just says "none" and never updates, even though several users
had already accepted. The problem still happens on other PC's where i create
his profile.  If i create my own profile on any of these same PC's, it works
fine.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance.

0
jim3476 (230)

Is your client OPENING the responses that he receives?
Does your client have an AUTO-PROCESS on his receipts?

I would check the Outlook Options first and see if he has turned
on some feature that automatically deletes all receipts (Meeting
request responses fall into this category I believe). Then see if
your client ever opens the receipts (This is the only way to have
Outlook "talley" the responses on the tracking tab.

Nikki

"jim" <jim@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Environment: All Windows 2003 (server), Exchange 2003, XP, and Office 2003
> (latest service packs and updates for all).  We have a user that isn't
> seeing any response information under the tracking tab of a meeting
> they've created.  It just says "none" and never updates, even though
> several users had already accepted. The problem still happens on other
> PC's where i create his profile.  If i create my own profile on any of
> these same PC's, it works fine.
>
> Any ideas??
>
> Thanks in advance.

Inbox shows unread messages but there are none in the directory
My Outlook (office 2003) Directory for the Inbox indicates three unread messages but when looking at the list of messages there are none that are unread and if I delete all the messages in the inbox there are still three indicated as unread. I have not active filters. Any idea what is going on or how to stop it? ...

Rule to block mail with Sent = None
The last bit of spam that gets through ens at the bottom of the list with sent = "none" - usually a 6kB mail but I can't block it on that as some valid mails are also 6kB. I tried setting date as < a date in the near past but that does not stop it. Any ideas? Return-path: <xxxxxxx> where xxxxx is my address Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:55:20 +0200 Received: from h109-187-179-20.dyn.bashtel.ru ([109.187.179.20]) by www24.jnb2.host-h.net with smtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <xxxxxxx>) id 1NfXdf-0005ld-0Q for xxxxxx...

Compose mail, hit SEND, Outlook changes date to None
When I respond to an incoming or create a new email, sometimes the mail shows up in the Outbox (after selecting Send) with a None in the date field, and Outlook will not send it. Can't figure out what causes this periodic hassle. This has happened on two different computers with different Outlook copies. Thanks for any advice. HHR "hhr" <hrohm@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FfCtf.2877$M%4.1638@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net... > When I respond to an incoming or create a new email, sometimes the mail > shows up in the Outbox (after selecting Send...

Error: "None of your e-mail accounts could send ot this recipient."
This Outlook error has been noted in several forums over the last year or so, but I am unable to determine (i) if there is any resolution and (ii) if Microsoft are even aware of it. It only appears for me when I use a LAN connection (as opposed to dial-up), and one "solution" (to manually enter the email address rather than use a "reply" or address book email) only worked once! I had hoped this newsgroup would contain much about it, but I seem to be unable to easily search the archives for the error string. ...

Remind beforehand / reminder can not be set to "none" for all-day events...
I think I have found another bug that is rather annoying ... Somebody tell me if it's just me .... I am working to put "limits" on my recurring calendar events in Outlook 2007 SP2 running on Windows Vista, per the slipstick article that Diane referenced: http://www.slipstick.com/problems/recur12yrs.asp To do this more efficiently I changed the calendar view to the "Recurring Appointments" view. I notice that for all-day events that the default Remind beforehand / reminder value is 1080 (minutes) or 18 hours. If I edit an event and set the reminder valu...

How due I sort by due date with "none" being the lowest/latest?
I love outlook, but I have a lot of "one day i should do this" type tasks with no due date. they have no due date. when I sort by due date, I want the things due today at the top, then the stuff due next week and eventually all of my infinite due dates at the bottom. For some reason outlook has decided that none is the highest/earliest possible date so whether I sort ascending or descending, the things due today are in the middle. I prioritize within my categories, so I don't want to just sort by priority first and then due date. I want outlook to function as...

No prompt for password even though Logon security set to none
We have users who have access to several mailboxes; therefore they change profiles several times a day. All profiles are set up so that a password is required. However after logging into one and then the other a password prompt does not come up - the mailbox opens automatically. A reboot will solve the problem, almost like a service is finally stopped. Does anyone know how this can be resolved? Thank you! ...

"RECEIVED" column date is set to "None" in Outlook 2003
Guys, I need your help with what is probably a very basic question. A friend is running Outlook 2003. For some reason he has opted to use the "received" column (via the FIELD CHOOSER)in his Sent Items folder. This makes no sense to me - what does it achieve? You send an email & can check the time it was sent via the "SENT" column in Sent Items - is this correct? The "RECEIVED" column is not an indicator as to when an email was delivered to its destination - correct? Sorry guys if this is an obvious one. Just not thinking straight at the m...

How do I open a file on a disc when none of my programs will work.
Im trying to open a company disc file ,but nothing will open it. You might need to give a few more clues than that. What is the file extension ? You could search the Internet to find out what type of file it is. Then you need that program to open it. Regards Trevor "buggy" <buggy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC29445B-B7D3-4CAB-8BE5-02E596B6FD4F@microsoft.com... > Im trying to open a company disc file ,but nothing will open it. See Trevor's posting for the question...What kind of file? Secondly.......... NEVER open a file directly from...

macro when there is none
Just recreated a book, that used to have a macro in it. I have not had the time to put the macros into the new version, yet it keeps telling me that it has a macro in it when I go to open the file. I can't seem to find any references to any macros in it. Am I missing something here? Thanks in advance. You must REMOVE the modules that the code was in. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "WylieDude" <redmanz55@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:utROB1tbGHA.5116@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Just recreated a book, that used to have a macro in ...

none of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server
sending authenticated mail Outlook 2007. it was working and now is not. I am sure it is an outlook problem because I can send Authenticated mail with OE on same computer. Goggled it but no joy. Thank you Wayne "Wayne Dolby" <not@here.com> wrote in message news:9A5E91E2-4126-4C45-932C-5A69D160EB9A@microsoft.com... > sending authenticated mail Outlook 2007. > it was working and now is not. I am sure it is an outlook problem because > I can send Authenticated mail with OE on same computer. Goggled it but no > joy. And what does your mail provider say? -...

Outlook requires a password but none has been set
Hi, I upgraded to Office 2007 only to find that Outlook is asking for a password for the pst file. I've never set a password on it before. Since then, Outlook is launching in secure mode as it says it was there was an issue with a file. I cant get it back to normal. Thanks for your help. Jonathan Try this to see if it helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/passwordonpst.htm -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Clientsol" wrote: > Hi, > I upgraded to Office 2007 only to find that Outlook is...

Meeting tracking info shows "none".
Environment: All Windows 2003 (server), Exchange 2003, XP, and Office 2003 (latest service packs and updates for all). We have a user that isn't seeing any response information under the tracking tab of a meeting they've created. It just says "none" and never updates, even though several users had already accepted. The problem still happens on other PC's where i create his profile. If i create my own profile on any of these same PC's, it works fine. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance. Is your client OPENING the responses that he receives? Does your client ha...

How to combine None and Normal importance emails as a single group?
In my Outlook 2002 Inbox I want to group emails in three (3) groups - High, Low, and None/Normal Importance. At the moment, all I seem to be able to get are four (4) groups - High, Low, None and Normal Importance. I don't want the None and Normal Importance emails separated, but combined and viewed as a single group. Any advice? Thanks in advance, Simon. ...

Date "None" Stuck emails in outbox
Has anyone figured out why emails get stuck in the outbox with date "none"? ...

Opinion buttons for none Exchange Server account users?
I'd like to carry out an E-Survey, and I tried using the opinion buttons to do so, however it appears that only other MS Outlook users can view and click these buttons. Does anyone know of a way I can send out some sort of survey to other email account types, such as service provider extensions (soandso@soandso.wanadoo.co.uk) and view the results without having to manually read every response I get? (I expect around 300) Are there any types of coding I can add into the body of the email that could include several buttons for people to click on? And how could I correlate this info...

Email in Outbox has Sent = NONE, No dates assigned, email not getting sent!!
Hi, I have a really wierd problem in that every email I try to send gets sent to the Outbox which is fine but it NEVER gets a Date assigned to it under the SENT column. It just says NONE?? With no date being assigned to it the emails never get sent out!! I have tried uninstalling and re- installing Outlook and it did not fix it. Thanks, Frank Outlook version? Do you have any addins installed? Open one of the messages, go to the Options dialog and make sure that the folder where the message will be saved after being sent is a valid folder. Then switch from the Outlbox to any othe...

none
what is 646 error means? kenia wrote: > what is 646 error means? It means that your computer needs to be updated manually: Microsoft Download Center http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/Search.aspx? or, Microsoft Update Catalog http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/ Go to either link and enter the KB number of the updates that are not installing. Example: If KB 123456 is not installing with the 646 error, then enter KB123456 in the Search field of either site. MowGreen ================ *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten ================ banthecheck.com "Secur...

Outlook 2003 outbox mail date 'none' will not send
There seems to be a bug in Outlook 2003 The sequence of events is as follows:- Start Outlook 2003 Create new mail Send Mail goes to outbox with sent date 'None' Select send/receive Dial up connection starts Mail received No mail sent Delete unsent mail Exit and restart Outlook 2003 Create new mail as before - date none again Create another mail and send This time it gets the right date in outbox and send/receive sends it OK First mail still says none and is not sent Delete unsent mail Repeat exercise with several emails Only the first one says none and is not sent Repeat exerci...

10.6 SL: none of the Office apps will start
Version: 2008 Processor: Intel Hello, After updating to Snow Leopard I can't use any of the Office apps. None of them will load. I did a reinstall from the cd, ran the updater three times (so the current version is 12.2.1), but it gave no solution. I've also checked the Font Book (as mentioned in this thread: <http://www.officeformac.com/ms/ProductForums/Office/4096/0)> and ran disk utility. It's definitely not a font problem and disk permissions are fine too. What could be the problem? Thanks, Jelger <reglej@officeformac.com> wrote: > > After updating to ...

Inbox items disappearing, or showing new messages with none showing
I have a user whose Outlook is exhibiting the strangest behavior. Twice now every message in his inbox has just up and vanished, without being archived, or deleted by the user, or moved to a .pst, or anything I would expect to cause this behavior. Also, occasionally he will see a count of his new messages by his inbox folder, but will not see the messages themselves show up in his inbox until like an hour later. I can connect to his mailbox as the admin and see that the messages are there, but even doing a send/receive on his mailbox will not reveal the messages. The user is running Outloo...

none existant unread posts
In this newsgroup, and only this newsgroup, my folder display shows an number of unread posts (number in pren's), but there are no posts shown. I can clear the number with a the right-click then catch-up. But in the next opening of this news group, and the deletion of all posts, a small number of un-read posts shows up again. Today it is 10, most of the time it is 5 to 8. I have the view setting to show all messages. I have tried unsubscribing and then, after closing OE and restarting OE, I have presubscribed to this newsgroup. I have no such problem with any of the other 5...

incoming received date is none
Just recently, one of my users reported that all of her incoming emails report a received date of 'none'. The user in question is running Windows XP with Office 2003 and up to date on all critical and optional microsoft updates. She is using the IMAP protocol and nothing has changed on the server. I have searched endlessly for a resolution to this problem and have found nothing. I saw a post in the general group detailing the same problem but with no responses. Has anyone else seen this problem? If so, has anyone fixed it? I am open to any suggestions on how to further troublesho...

Export/Import Inbox Received field shows up as None
I am trying to transfer my Inbox files using Export/Import from my old to my new computer. Both computers use Outlook 2002. My old computer shows the Received and Sent field with dates. When I import into the new computer these two fields show up with the word "None" instead of the dates. All new messages coming to my new computer do show the dates properly. Thanks for any assistance. If you were using Outlook on the old computer also, just re-use the .PST file -- don't import from it as the process can cause problems like the one you describe. Just put the .PST whereve...

Defaulting a CDateTimeCtrl to none
I am using the CDateTimeCtrl with the allow none thus I get the check mark and the user has to turn it off. How do I default the control to no check mark to start with and the user has to turn it on? Simply call SetTime(). "William Gower" <w_gower@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eQvSJEa4DHA.2384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am using the CDateTimeCtrl with the allow none thus I get the check mark > and the user has to turn it off. How do I default the control to no check > mark to start with and the user has to turn it on? > > ...