meaning of e-mail scanner is not fully functional

this warning has come up on my lap top
0
Murphy (21)

Possibly your Anti Virus mail scanning plugin?

"murphy" <murphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> this warning has come up on my lap top

0
DL

Do I need Publisher installed to read/edit articles in an e-mail?
I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to read and edit these e-mail articles? On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 22:20:03 +0000, quilter512 wrote (in article <E5DAA762-0ABA-49C2-8DDB-9A0D05162496@microsoft.com>): > I will be receiving e-mails with attachments containing Publisher2002 created > articles. Do I need to have Publisher 2002 or later editions in order to > read and edit these e-mail articles? You can answer your own question by STFW. You not heard of Google Grou...

How do I delete outbox e-mails that aren't sent.
I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "jwinn" wrote: > I can not remove an e-mail that did not successfully send. It slows all my > outgoing e-mails. Any ideas would be great. ...

how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo
I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Cat" <Cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7A9A930-6846-4071-8714-ED9CC50CD79F@microsoft.com... > > I need to use my addresses on E...

CRM 3.0 - Web UI
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem occur with their install of CRM 3.0. When you try to access the WorkPlace >> Calender page within the web application, i always get an error message when it tries to open the aspx page (home_calender.aspx). The error states "Unexpected error - an error has occured contact your system administrator" Any ideas as to why i would not be able to open this page ?? The user trying to open it has all roles assigned to it within CRM, and is a domain admins (Windows 2003 server, running Sql 2005, Exchange 2003) I am experienci...

Function to find largest number from a series of numbers?
Is there a function to go across several columns of numbers and pick out the largest one? If not, how would I write that function? thanks to all Rick =MAX(A1:Z1) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "rs" <r_schiller@REMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message news:2p-dnW3P0f...

Spam mail coming from my own Email address
Recently, I have been getting Spam E mail as if it were being sent by myself. I have set up rules that get rid of most of the junk, but have also set a rule to not block mail from personal contacts including my own address. With that rule, somehow I am getting spam mail as if i sent it to myself. Anyone know whats causing this and the cure?? (I had an earlier reply to this question questioning why I would send an E mail to myself. If that person read this again, it simple. I use my Email both at work and at home and very often will forward material to myself so I can retrieve i...

using A5 paper as a booklet in Publisher 2007 i.e 4 A6 sides
In 2003 I made greeting cards on A5 card by using the booklet I cannot make this work in 2007 -- mumbles star Use one of the Avery A4/A5 templates. C9355 works... If you use the A5 folded down to A6 it makes a small publication. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "mumbles" <mumbles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AA578767-48DF-4896-8E8C-FD17ECAEB500@microsoft.com... > In 2003 I made greeting cards on A5 card by using the booklet I cannot make > this work in 2007 > -- > mum...

Outlook 2003 & POP3/SMPT Mail Servers
Hi...I can't get my Outlook 2003 to connect to my Network Solutions e-mail account. I was receiving e-mail just fine before on Outlook Express, but ever since I bought a new laptop running XP and upgraded to Office for Small Businesses, I can't get it to check for e-mail. All of my settings are the same. I wasn't able to send mail before because my ISP is AOL, but I at least would receive my e-mail. When I test my e-mail settings, Outlook 2003 goes through everything fine except for the send test e-mail step. Could this be a Firewall issue? HELP!!! What error do you ...

In Outlook 2k w/Word as editor, e-mail style fails
I use Word as the editor under Outlook. When Word is open, the style box shows my name as a defined style for the text of a note. I have modified this style and applied it repeatly, but it will not "take." In my case, I'm stuck in 10-point type with a wide line length that make it very hard for me to read. Advice? Thanks. ...

Deleting/Moving E-Mail Messages
Hi, My company is currently useing MS Office XP, 2000, and 97 (most people are using 97). When some users try to delete or move messages in Outlook (it does not matter which release) they receive a message that it can't be done. I think it may be because they have many messages on the Exchange Server and their account is very large, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have any information on how to correct this problem? Users are having a difficult time deleting messages or moving them into another folder. Thanks for any help you can give. ...

Toegang geven voor e-mailadressen?
Als ik in Outlook XP (met SP3) berichten wil doorsturen dan krijg ik de volgende melding: "Er wordt vanuit een programma geprobeerd toegang te verkrijgen tot e- mailadressen die u in Outlook hebt opgeslagen. Wilt u dit toestaan?". Je kunt dan toegang geven voor 1 of meerder minuten. Wie of wat genereerd deze melding?? Voorheen heb ik deze melding nooit gehad?? Hoe dit te verhelpen?? Hoi Joep, dit is eigenlijk een Engelse newsgroup. De berichten worden veroorzaakt door een add-in die je gi�nstalleerd hebt. Een heleboel add-ins zijn ondertussen geupdate om deze meldingen niet m...

I'm a newbie please help with my function
I have an excel spreadsheet that has 2 columns of numbers side by side. I want a formula that counts the number of times the number in colum one are larger than the number that is right beside it in column two. After it counts it I want to display the total number that are large in a seperate cell. Is this possible. I cruised around the forum an I did not see what I was looking for so any help would be appreciated -- colincanno ----------------------------------------------------------------------- colincannon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26...

Looking for API Function for Overlaying two Icons,...
Hi, if i am right, i rememer a Windows API function, that could take a icon handle as input and draw a Exclamation icon on its lower-right surface. I remember these function as a very simple function, that could take a source icon handle, and/or a target icon handle and/or some additional flags, but i cant find these function. I am pretty sure that there was such a function in the windows API/Shell/GDI or wherever but i am relly sure, i just cant find it! Maybe i am wrong,... Does someone know these function? Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre b...

How do I set up a URL address to send and recieve e mail?
I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e mail from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. -- Thank You James P Murphy Outlook's WebDav (HTTP) protocol doesn't support HTTPS urls. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20050322.htm -- "J Murphy" <JMurphy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0D0201CB-113B-44C6-946B-206C3AAF069D@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook 2003. How can I set Outlook up to send and recieve e > mail > from Microsoft Web Access? It has a https URL. > -- > Thank You...

Using Function to call Woorbook Sheet
I would like to use WEEKDAY() to call a particular Sheet in a Wookbook. The Sheets are called Sunday - Saturday and I have an IF statement that needs to check for particular information on that sheet depending on what day it is. Have it currently functioning but it is taking up way to much space. I am unable to update my code with other functions that I need it to calculate until I can figure this part out. Code =IF(OR(AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Monday"),(HLOOKUP(MOD(NOW(),1),Monday!$B$1:$BA$40,2))>0),AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Tuesday"),(HLOOKU...

Backgrond color missing in e mails
When I put a background color in my e mails, it is missing when the recipiant receives it. It is always white no matter what color I use. Thanks, mj Does the recipient have HTML capable mail client? Are you on Exchange server? Is the server set to strip formatting? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, MJ asked: | When I put a background color in my e ...

Windows Mail
When I try and send mail using windows mail (vista) I get this message I contacted comcast changes all ports etc and no luck. Also when I used to use outlook express and when to file I could change the identity there. I can't seen to find out how and both my email and wifes is going to the same inbox I hope someone has a suggestion. thanks Arthur The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and re...

Save as web page, but still have spreadsheet functionality
how do i do this. whe i go to save as web page, there is no box i can click but interactivity and the software im using (certiport mous practice test) tells me it is wrong ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ no one knows how to do this. I know someone does ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Configuring e-mail accounts
how can I configure an Outlook account to open my yahoo mail? details needed thanks Ahmed Mostafa wrote: || how can I configure an Outlook account to open my yahoo mail? || || details needed || || thanks Have you asked Yahoo? Do you have a paid-for Yahoo account (unless you are in the UK and one or two other places) -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ...

Office Picture Manager e-mail option greyed out
Hello, Using the Office Picture Manager, I select a picture, then select e-mail pictures. Within this pop up on the right hand side, i am supposed to be able to Attach, Display as previewed, and then create message. Only thing is all of the selections are grayed out and nothing can be selected. Questions are, Is Picture Manager hard coded to use Outlook or Outlook Express only? Are there any registry settings which might be massaged to point to another e-mail program? Thanks ...

Problem Sending e-mails #2
People to whom I've sent e-mails recently haven't had them. When I check the settings & use the test account setting button I get a message stating"......unable to send test message. Please verify E-mail address field" I have checked the fields and they are all in order. Wondering if this could be a sever problem I sent a test message using Thunderbird & it was received ok. Any suggestions please? Henry ...

Processing Functions in a Table
Hi, I'm running Access 2003. I have a table that contains the following information: Item Count --- --- Postings =DCount("*","tblDocBoat","[ToPost]=True") Floating Copies =DCount("*","tblFloatingCopy","[Approved] = False") Releases =DCount("*","tblReleaseReq","[Processed] = False") Is there a way when I can get the functions to process, rather than showing the code, when viewing the table through a form or simply viewing the table? i.e: Item Count --- --- Po...

incoming mail #2
when I receive mail some of my messages go to my deleted items folder. Can someone help me with this Sounds like you have a rule running. Maybe a junk list filter? >-----Original Message----- >when I receive mail some of my messages go to my deleted >items folder. Can someone help me with this >. > ...

bad mail #3
We regularly have email sent to us where the recipients name is incorrectly spelt causing the mail to get bounced. Is their a way within exchange 2003 that these email or others that contain our @domain.com be delivered to a bad mail account so we can manually filter what’s needed or not. Thanks David On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:05:02 -0800, Daveed <Daveed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We regularly have email sent to us where the recipients name is incorrectly >spelt causing the mail to get bounced. >Is their a way within exchange 2003 that these email or others that contain &...

Need some assistance with a function
Hi, I'm a complete newbie, with no formal training trying to learn from a bunch of books. Unfortunately, there is much not in those basic books. First, I'm programming a WIN32 app which is an add-on. I do need to include windows.h, and it would seem this prevents me from using any MFC stuff. Is the CByteArray class an MFC thing? Can I do something like this: CByteArray mac; mac.SetSize(MAC_DIM); for( int i = 0; i < MAC_DIM; i++ ) { macAddress[i] = guid.Data4[i+2]; } meaning access the elements with array syntax? Finally, I'm completely lost on how to write a f...