McAfee icons don't show up

I am running Outlook 2002 and for some reason the McAfee v6.0 icons n
longer appear in the tool bar for manual scans of e-mail messages?
Any one have any ideas. I checked the Tools/Advanced Options/Add-i
Manager section and everything looks normal

Icons not displaying
Following updates at the beginning of March 2010, icons no longer display in Windows Explorer, even for regular files such as HTML files. Has anyone else experienced this and has anyone discovered how to remedy it? I have tried increasing the IconCache but with no success. Chrystopher wrote: > Following updates at the beginning of March 2010, icons no longer display in > Windows Explorer, even for regular files such as HTML files. > Has anyone else experienced this and has anyone discovered how to remedy it? > I have tried increasing the IconCache but with no success. ...

Show a break even point
I have a series of profits from various scenarios in a line chart. It draws a upward sloped line. I want to mark the break even point with a line on the X axis. (naturally I can get one on the Y axis easy, but that is no good) I made a series of nulls and put a -10 at about the point of the break even point in the series and have a drop line at that point. It sort of works, but it is too approximate. i.e. break even of 7.4 and my X axis is in increments of 10, so the break even presently shows at 10 (not 7.4), which is no good. Any good ideas? Mark Hi Mark don't use a line chart bu...

BCM options/menu does not show
I have Outlook 2003, an MS Exchange Server account and have installed (and re-installed) the BCM Module. Searched high and low in Outlook options and menus but still could not find ANY reference to BCM. Please help. You can't use BCM with an Exchange profile. This is only possible if you are running Small Business Server 2003 and have a patch installed on th client computer for BCM. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "AlwaysInTrouble" <AlwaysIn...

Word won't show images in Docs
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I've just upgraded to a new iMac and transferred files and programs from my iMac (Both running Snow Leopard). Now I can't see any image files in word docs. It will show it in print preview but not in the doc itself. This applies to pics already in the doc or new. I'm using version 12.2.3. <br><br>Thanks for any help. ...

Icons change on IE tabs when using tabbed browsing
I've recently begun experiencing issues with the icons assigned to a site being changed on the tabs during tabbed browsing. For example, when clicking on NOAA on my favorites bar to look at weather from the NOAA site, I began getting the Wells Fargo icon on those tabs. The icon is still okay on my favorites bar, but now consistently shows the WF icon on tabs. I tried reassigning a new icon to NOAA, and it seemed okay for a while, but now I'm back to getting WF icons on NOAA tabs. This morning I had a lot of tabs open and suddenly my Fidelity icon was replaced by the Y...

Project Billing screen should not show employee costs
On th eTime and Materials Billing screen, there has been a problem not showing the employee/consultants costs when doing the billing. A nice feature would be to have a checkbox for employers not to certain employee costs. That way the employees/consultants can help do the billings. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsr...

New SQL view not showing in Smartlist builder
Hi Everybody - I made a view in SQL 2005 Dynamics Database and I want to add it to smartlist builder so users can easily access it. When I go to smartlist builder - i don't see my new view there to choose from [but I see all the other custom views], how do I get the new view to show up in smartlist builder. Michael, You first need to provide access to the view. For this, Go to Smartlist Builder => Security=>SQL Table Security and then Mark DYNAMICS database, click Views, then you'll see all views out there. Mark your view and now you should be able to use it in SLB -- ...

best way to show directory structure of input and output folders
I want to show a batch process that contains several programs and show the various input and output folders where files are read from and put to. For instance c:\batch inbound outbound processed errors I'd like to be able to draw lines from each folder to each process in the diagram. ...

how to show inactive appointments?
Hello newsgroup, Is there a way to see at a glance all inactive appointments? I mean appointments I missed and have not deletet. Thanks a lot. JLS JLS <jlstorck2@internet.lu> wrote: > Hello newsgroup, > > Is there a way to see at a glance all inactive appointments? I mean > appointments I missed and have not deletet. DIsplay your calendar in a table view, like Events and sort by end date. The old appointments should be evident. -- Brian Tillman ...

Subreport columns not showing
I have read about Microsoft's bug regarding multiple-column subreports, but have still not been able to fix my issues: I have two reports. One is a one-column report with a header, in which I want to insert a subreport - another report that I have created (that works fine when opened by itself) that creates columns of data. Settings are 5 columns 1" wide and 5" tall. Fields are in the Detail section of the report and the report boundaries are tight to the data text boxes. Currently set column setting as "Across then down", though have tried both ways. When the rep...

Online Bank Statement Transactions do not show up
I have Money 2003 and I have been downloading my transaction from my Bank and Credit Card Company. Recently downloaded activity and cannot see the downloaded transactions in the transaction registry. The account manager says there are 2 statements to review, but once I go to review these statements nothing shows up. Please help. HKD In microsoft.public.money, HKD wrote: >I have Money 2003 and I have been downloading my >transaction from my Bank and Credit Card Company. >Recently downloaded activity and cannot see the downloaded >transactions in the transaction regis...

If Statement in textbox if the results show as #Error
I have a textbox where its doing % change from two other textboxes. And sometimes the other two other textboxes have 0 as values and it won't be able to do the calculation. I am getting two errors...#Error and #Num!. How can i fix that so it shows blank instead of the #Error and #Num!..... Thank you, Jay You need to change your formula to cater for the possibility of zero (or null) in the other textboxes. Without knowing your formula, I can't specify what to do. -Dorian "Jay" wrote: > I have a textbox where its doing % change from two other textboxes. And &...

Acess DB - list of worldwide contacts
I have created an Access DB showing a list of over 150 contacts worldwide. What would be ideal, to show them to the boss, would be to plot the cities against a map and reference them with a numbered flag relating to the corresponding record. Can this be done? Please Help. Google has a mapping api that may be able to help: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/ -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "YorksTopBear" <YorksTopBear@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6842DCA5-3E0E-4F70...

List box (and queries) not sorting dates or showing correct headers
G'day all, I have inherited a system with a search function screen that is acting weird. There are actually two search screens, both constructed in a similar fashion, but the first does what it is supposed to do and the second is misbehaving. The form has a bunch of unbound controls allowing the user to enter search criteria. The only mandatory criteria is the sort order, which is set from a combo box. The data source for the combo box is a table, sys_GAPSSortBy, which contains a list of query names and a user- friendly label for use by the combo box. When the user clicks the "Searc...

fonts show bold only in Pub. and Excel, ok in Word
Several fonts, Boquet and Yorkshire among others, show bold only in Publisher and Excel (03 or 07) but have bold and non-bold in Word. Italics and underline work as expected. Both are truetype, different developers. I don't know how many others, just using these as examples. -- ks_paper Fonts are only as good as the developer that makes them. If these are free fonts, no doubt you received what you paid for. The only Yorkshire font I have run across is more like a dingbat. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com &quo...

more than 16 colors icon
Can I use more than 16 colors icon in OutlookBar's shortcut? Even I use a true color icon, it shows in 16 colors. :-< ...

Microsoft Money 2005 shows its true intent / Check Statements!! #3
Okay, I've had on and off major problems with MS Money 2005 and as a software company manager I know my share of buggy programs and can work around them pretty fairly. Knowing that Money is a big product with lots of features for advanced and newbies, it is a very good attempt at trying to address these two divergent issues with the same code. But I came upon something serious and is a potential class action lawsuit waiting to happen if others have this same issue when they get their credit card statements. A few years ago, I signed up with bCentral for a service that they provide...

how do I show a picture in excel based on cell data
I have a spreadsheet that queries the web for a weather forecast each day. I'd like to associate pictures on the excel page based on the weather description, but can't figure out a way to select / change the picture automatically. Any ideas? Thanks. Hi Wishing to Excel, See JE McGipmpsey's LookupPics web page: at: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html --- Regards, Norman "Wishing to Excel" <Wishing to Excel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:387F50E7-920A-4FD9-AAB3-D03EEAEEA308@microsoft.com... >I have a spreadsheet th...

showing start of each month as tick mark & label on X-Y chart
Using Excel 2007 I am plotting information (Y axis) versus dates (X axis) using an X-Y scatter chart. Is there any way to show "1 Jan", "1 Feb" etc on the X axis as the tick marks and labels, rather than some integer interval of days that results in "1 Jan" then "30 Jan" then "2 Mar" (or whatever)? On Wed, 20 Feb 2008, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Bandicoot <Bandicoot@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am plotting information (Y axis) versus dates (X axis) using an X-Y >scatter chart. Is there any way to show "1 Ja...

Load an icon to System tray
Hi, I'd like my application to load an icon in system tray Is there any API or classes could help? Thank you for advice. Brgds, Jeffrey shell_NotifyIcon does the job. codeproject.com has samples. Dmitri "Jeffrey" <rocbie@yahoo.com.hk> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:eWkrZWELEHA.268@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'd like my application to load an icon in system tray > Is there any API or classes could help? > Thank you for advice. > > Brgds, > Jeffrey > > On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:51:27 +0800, Jeffrey wrote: >I'...

CDialog with custom icon
Hi! I am creating a MFC-app using VC++ .NET. my app displays a non-modal-dialog and I am trying to set a custom icon for this dialog. I tried to use SetIcon(m_hIcon, FALSE); and SetIcon(m_hIcon, TRUE); within OnInitDialog() but this gave me just a partial success. the icon in the caption is displayed OK also the icon in the taskbar but if I press ALT-TAB to switch between apps, my dialog is displayed with a blank-window-icon, not the one that I loaded. I also tried to register a private dialog-class to achieve this, but it was the same. how can I make the custom-icon to appear in all situat...

set print area icon in Excel
The "set print area" icon has been eliminated in Excel 2003. It was an excellent feature and should be returned. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=f2e5df9d-ede8-48c3-b685-c0e9a3b8...

show distribution lists ONLY
Is there a way to show Distribution lists ONLY in the contact list??? Create a Contacts Folder that contains only DL's and display that folder. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Mousetater" <spamsux@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MzVze.17368$x82.9463@fe03.lga... > Is there a way to show Distribution lists ONLY in the contact list??? > > ...

Show Date Difference only in a certain range
Hi, I have a table called tblReadmits that has AdmitDate, DischargeDate and AdmitDate2 as date fields. I created a query with a calculated field called ReadmitDays which is AdmitDate2 - DischargeDate. I only want a value to show in this field though if it is between 0 and 30. Otherwise, I want it to be null. Can someone help with an SQL statement which will do this? Thanks, IIF(AdmitDate2-DischargeDate Between 0 and 30, AdmitDate2-DischargeDate,Null) John Spencer Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010 The Hilltop Institute University of Maryland Baltimore County Chuck W ...

Outlook icons
Is there a legend somewhere explaining all the Outlook icons? I couldn't find anything in the Help file (Outlook Express has an icon legend in the Help file) or the Support site. I have some emails getting stuck in Outbox and I never saw this icon before. Thanks Joe Germanoski joegerm@hotmail.com Hi Joe, What does it look like? I don't know of an existing legend but it's a nice idea putting one up. Regards, -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "...