Max number of Rules in Outlook

Hi everyone:

Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity:

does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set
up in Outlook?
I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message
that there is no further space on the server.
Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not
a limitation?

Thanks for answering.

Cheers
0
anonymous (74722)

That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled
rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see
if they are still needed.

--
Roady [MVP]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Creating Signatures

-----
"Max" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone:
>
> Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity:
>
> does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set
> up in Outlook?
> I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message
> that there is no further space on the server.
> Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not
> a limitation?
>
> Thanks for answering.
>
> Cheers

0