Max Limit for Values in List Boxes and Combo Boxes in Outlook forms

Folks, a user is setting up a form. She wants to have several combo
boxes and list boxes with between 75 and 300 (yes, 300 -- that's not a
typo!) possible values in the combo box or list box. Before she starts
work on this, she would like to know if there is a limit on the number
of possible values for a combo box or a multi-select list box.

Is there a limit? Is it defined by the number of characters in the
values box, or the number of actual values? What is the limit? Any help
here would be appreciated. Thanks.

David
consulttech2004@hotmail.com

Crash on 'Send"

data input in text box

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Inserting form values into a table

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Find prev record on other requeried form
Using access 2003. I have a main form for name and address info. A subform shows limited info on client placement. Click a command button on the main form and user opens another form for full screen entry of placement data. That form opens showing the client selected on the initial main form. When the full screen placement form closes, it requeries the original main form with the placement subform to show the added placement. It goes to the first record in the table though. It does not show the original client whose placement was just added. How do I set the mai...

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Calculating age in a label or text box on a form
Hello All, I have a text box for birthdate for a user to enter the birthdate and I want to the age for the user to be automatically calcuated and displayed in another label called "Age." What formula can I use? Missy ...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Setting MDI Parent Size To Fit Around A Child Form
Hi, How do you set the client size of an MDI parent to fit around a child form? Breakpoints in the constructor and load event handler show the child size to be already modified to fit into the parent; the child's size does not match what shows in the Designer. I suppose the real question might be how do you determine the size of the child window or keep the parent from changing it first? Thanks, Gary What you're asking for is a little backwards, but I'm sure you have your reasons. At any rate, these are the properties you will want to investigate: ...

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook OOF

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003