MAPISP32 #2

MAPISP32 has taken over - uses almost all of the CPU (97
to 99%).  Can't send or receive email.  Restarting and
not launching OUTLOOK gives me back my computer, but no
email.  Using OUTLOOK 97 on an XP machine.  Have checked
the postings, but found nothing about this problem (I get
no error messages).  Also tried renaming MAPISP32.dll and
then reloading OUTLOOK, no improvement.  Will check back
later and thanks!
0
ruckersc (1)

weird problem #2
Hi, I recently migrated from an exchange 5.5 based messaging environment to Exchange 2003. mail flow is fine. However i have observed the following which i find it extremely weird. 1. members in a distribution list automatically disapear for no apparent reason 2. when mails are sent to "certain" Distribution Groups, its returned with the following error. You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. <servername.org #5.7.1> i checked up with regard to permission and there were no restrictions on...

Copy rows to master sheet #2
I have been trying - unsuccessfully - to copy rows that have a value in a certain column to a master sheet. I want a command button to update the master sheet. Upon update, I want the column with the specified value to revert to zero. Any help would be great. Thanks, Carolyn ...

Outlook 2002 Question #2
Hi, I have configured Outlook to get email from 2 different accounts: a regular POP3 account and a Hotmail account. When I have Outlook open and a new message arrives in the POP3 account, I get a notification box and I hear a sound. However, when a new email arrives in my Hotmail Inbox, I neither get a notification nor do I hear a sound. So, how do I configure outlook to pop a notification window and play a sound when new mail arrives in my Hotmail Inbox? Thanks, Mr. Camel You can't. Login with your Passport with MSN Messenger to be notified when a new message arrives in yo...

How do I do mail merge with 2 2-sided documents per page?
I am trying to merge an excel mailing list with a two sided postcard. I can fit 2 postcards per page (2 fronts on one side and 2 corresponding backs on the other). Prior to doing the mail merge, the print preview looks correct. After the mail merge, the print preview shows only 1 postcard per page. This doubles the amount of paper I will need to use. Does anyone know how to set up publisher to allow me to print 2 postcards, front and back, with mail merge one sheet of printer paper? When you do a mail merge you can only have one card on your screen. If you are using 2007 I would s...

Visio should allow selection of a frame per hyperlink like in MS W #2
I use Visio (and have done for years) and would really appreciate it if you would place the selection for a frame within your hyperlinks that would override the page default and allow the web pages that are created in Visio to be even more useful that they are. I was able to do this before 2003 version by putting the text "Target="{FRAME} at the end of the address (where {FRAME} was the frame name). This tricked Visio into doing what I needed and still do as i have used Visio and Word to create web processes with frames and hyperlinks. You have changed the way that the text is par...

drawing frame while resizing #2
hi while resizing a dialog I want to only resize the frame when the user is resizing. Once the resizing is done I want to move the controls accordingly. WM_ENTERSIZEMOVE and WM_EXITSIZEMOVE are the messages sent before and after resizing, but how do I draw the frame only while the resizing is on. I could swear I replied to this message and I don't see my reply (it's maybe 10 hours later), so I'm replying again. override OnSizing() Yasoo Z++ "Mihir Gore" wrote: > hi > > while resizing a dialog I want to only resize the frame when the user is > resiz...

Office Address Book #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) How do I set up my Office Address Book? Is this different from The Address Book on my MACBook I have entered the info in my Mac Address Book but when I click on Address Book in the Tools section of Word there is nothing there and I can't find how to access this. "Carol_Lindia@officeformac.com" wrote: > How do I set up my Office Address Book? Is this different from The Address > Book on my MACBook I have entered the info in my Mac Address Book but when I > click on Address Book in the Tools section of Word there i...

SBA 2006 Fails to process batch from RMS 2.0
SBA 2006 is frequently failing to import POS batches with the following message "The batch cannot be posted to the General Ledger since the batch debits do not qual credits Press OK to mark this batch as processed Press Cancel to skip this batch" ...

Link to 2.0 Web Cast
Would somebody be willing to post the link to the 2.0 web cast? I remember I got an e-mail with the link for the 1.3 web cast but I did not get an e-mail for the 2.0 eventhough we are on maintenance. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0320_01C73FBE.65885C80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Gerd, I don't think they have one setup yet, although it was discussed. I'd be looking for it either around the new website update in early Feb. = or when the product ships to you in late F...

error when attaching apple "pages" doc #2
hi whenever i try to attach a "pages" doc to an entourage email i get a mnessage that i need to instal suffit i have stuffit exapnder installed, am running osx and office 2004 i loked at stuffit's site and they want $ for the compression program any ideas? i have "no compression" selected in my preferences thanks ...

Public folder access problem #2
Hello, Don't know if this is an Exchange or Outlook problem, sorry for posting in both groups :-) Exchange Enterprise Edition 2003 SP2, Outlook 2003 SP2 in Windows XP SP2, 1.000 users and public folders. Until yesterday a user was able to access a public folder; tree is : \Public folders\All Public Folders\Department\Incoming Mail \Public folders\All Public Folders\Department\Outgoing Mail Then suddenly this user does not see the content of the Department folder nor the subfolders. When you click on the Department folder properties, summary tab, you see this user has the Reviewer role. ...

Product Catalog #2
I already asked this already and I really can't believe nobody answered me, surely someone must've been through this before. Is there a way to navigate the items in a Great Plains company the way you can in e-commerce portals? So far the only thing I can come up with is to create some sort of report but I feel there should already be a built-in utility for this. Hi Depending on what version of GP you have, you could simply use Smartlist to view the Items and Kits? I get the feeling this is not what you are looking for? Regards James "Sergio Florez M." <sergioflore...

SUMPRODUCT problem #2
I have a list where columns B - H are totaled in column I, and columns J - P totaled in column Q. In column R, I want to show the difference between I and Q, but only if there is at least one entry in cols B - H, AND at least one entry in cols J - P. I worked out this, which ought to work but doesn't. =SUMPRODUCT((SUM(J84:P84="")<7)*(SUM(B84:H84="")<7)*(I84-Q84)) Where am I going wrong? This formula returns the difference between I and Q, regardless of whether all the entries in B - H and J - P are blank. Hi Brian, why don't you try =if(sum(i,q)&g...

posted transactions #2
In the Sales Posted Transaction window the lookup button to view posted transactions hangs and the only way to get out of it is to End Great Plains. Also when I do bring up a payment to void or mark as NSF the check number does not display when the original payment was entered with a check. What is going on within this window and how do I correct it? We are currently on 8.0. Thank you, Amy Amy, For the first issue, I have seen similar things happen in the past when you leave all your sales transactions as OPEN and don't ever run the Paid Transaction Removal routine. You can t...

.NET 2.0 XML Validation
I am wondering if I am alone with this problem. Using VS 2005, I must validate an XML file via a Schema and it works well. When I get the schema exception and check the LineNumber and LinePosition properties, they are always set to 0 <=== Here are 2 ways I used to validate the XML always getting LineNumber and LinePosition = 0. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. ================================================================== XmlReaderSettings settings = new XmlReaderSettings(); settings.IgnoreWhitespace = false; settings.Schemas.A...

surface charts in 2-D
There are horizontal and verticle lines across the surface chart in 2-D. Can these be removed. They do not respond to the gridline feature. I have been unable to find a way to remove them. You can't click on them either. Hi, You need to remove the border from each series. http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/tip/removing_lines_from_a_surface_chart/ Cheers Andy Sarah Jurak wrote: > There are horizontal and verticle lines across the surface chart in 2-D. Can > these be removed. They do not respond to the gridline feature. I have been > unable to find a w...

Filter mode #2
Hello All I have a worksheet with autofilter set to on. In the bar just above the taskbar, on the far left, I notice that it says "Filter mode", and if I right-click on that I can select options Average, Count, etc. BUT: whichever option I select seems to have no effect - it always says "Filter mode"! Is there another setting that needs to be set somewhere? Hope someone can help. Many thanks Leslie Isaacs When your list has many formulas, or if a cell in the list is changed after an AutoFilter has been applied, the Status Bar may show "Filter Mode" inst...

Outlook Error Message #2
I keep getting "Outlook.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows" Can anyone please tell me why this is happening? ...

header full line but page 2 rows
Hi I like to design a report header and page over the full width of A4 paper. But all the data in 2 coloums. On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 15:45:01 -0800, Bruno wrote: > Hi > I like to design a report header and page over the full width of A4 paper. > But all the data in 2 coloums. Create a report the full width of the paper. Click on File + Page Setup + Columns Set the number of columns to 2 Uncheck the "same as detail" check box Enter the width of the columns wanted. Select "Down then Across" or "Across then Down", as wanted. -- Fred...

receiveing the same email three times #2
My outlook express died on me, therefore I had to start using outlook 2000, which was fine bit of a pain to get used to but, anyway since using outlook 2000, I am getting the same email from everyone three times. Why is this? It is soing my head in as my outlook is very full and it is taking me some time to get rid of the ones that are duplicated. PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

column labels #2
My excel columns are labeled with numbers instead of letters. Can anyone help me change the labels back into letters? Dawn, Go to the Tools menu and choose Options then the General tab. There, uncheck the "R1C1 reference style" setting. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Dawn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:147501c3a886$8c838760$a601280a@phx.gbl... > My excel columns are labeled with numbers instead of > letters. Can anyone help me change the labels back > i...

tables #2
which tables should be deleted for posted trx in all modules. (financial, ap, ar,inventory, fixed assets, sop, pop). thank you .. ...

Upgrade office mac #2
Version: Older version Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I just bought a new iMAC computer with Snow Leopard; on my old Apple computer, I was using office mac 2001. This new computer will not let me install office mac 2001. Can I install an upgrade program for office 2004 on it; will that work? I really would rather not go to 2008 office. Thanks. Yes, if you can find a copy of the Office 2004 Upgrade package you can install it using your Office 2001 CD as the validation version -- just pop the CD in the drive & point the installer to it when prompted for the location of the ...

Macro to close excel #2
I have been using the ActiveWorkbook.save ActiveWorkbook.Close (False) commands to first ensure the spreadsheet saves and then closes. Th problem I am having is that this leaves Excel open. With spreadsheets running daily each using this .Close command, I end u with an awful lot of open excel windows. I use Scheduler in conjunction with the Auto_Open macro to activate th spreadsheets to run automatically. I have tried to use the 'Stop th task if it runs for - 59 minutes' setting but this doesn't get rid o Excel off the screen either but appears to just generate a Dr Wats...

auto Name #2
I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to our Exchange 2003 (just like everybody else here) Her problem is that when she starts typing in a persons name, the auto complete doesn't pop up unless she has already sent that person an email that day. Yes, her setting in Outlook does say to use teh auto name feature. Any other ideas? That's a symptom of a corrupt profile. Create a new one. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message news:eFm2BnF8FHA.3928@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... >I have a user that has Outlook 2003 connected to ou...