MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL

How do you fix "MAPI was unable to load the information
service PSTPRX.DLL"
0
paul7676 (1)

"Paul Whitley" <paul@pwhitley.com> wrote in message
> How do you fix "MAPI was unable to load the information
> service PSTPRX.DLL"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293058

** Share with others.  Post replies in the newsgroup.
** If present, remove all "-nix" from my email address.

online services in with an account in a foreign country
Hi all I have the french version of Money 2005 but I am leaving in a foreign country. Wenn creating a new bank account only the french bank ofices are listed. I ve tested with my french account and the online sevices work fine. BUT while is it impossible to have the list of the foreign bank offices??? Is it so uncredible that some people are leaving in foreign countries?? the list on microsoft.com gives all the compatible US bank offices.... so please can anybody helps me to set up a foreign bank account into a french money version? thanks In the UK, only one financial institution is...

E-mail Router and Router Service
I am trying to have an architecture level discussion around various e-mail integration options in CRM 4.0. When to choose what remains unclear to me For example, when should be use forward mailbox and when just a router with no forward mailbox. Any thoughts? Also, in trying to make e-mail router work, I created the router service and added to the PrivUserGroup in AD. Unless we add the router service account as CRM user, the CRM E-mail Router Configuration tool does not work. Have you seen this before? Thanks! Shikhar, If you are using Exchange, then the general recommendation is to ...

Shift information
How can I write a formula to display shift(1,2,3) in shift column by given time? Time Shift 08:12:10 ? 15:30:15 ? 23:55:02 ? Condition Shift 1 is time >= '07:00' AND time < '15:00' Shift 2 is time >= '15:00' AND time < '23:00' Shift 3 is time >= '23:00' AND time < '07:00' Regards, Tee ="Shift "&IF(A2>TIME(7,0,0),IF(A2<TIME(15,0,0),1,IF(A2<TIME(23,0,0),2,3)),3) -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "engt...

athlib32.dll not loading in Vista
I'm trying to install Decision Tools on my Vista Laptop (add in for excell) to run regression analysis. However, even after uninstalling and re-installing 3 times, I am still facing the same error message: Could not load athlib32.dll I loaded the software on my Windows XP Desktop and it works fine there. Does anyone know if this is a known error with Vista. Are there any workarounds? I've already tried the following approach but it does not work: http://help.wugnet.com/office/RISK-add-ftopict979716.html Any help will be appreciated! ...

Get user to enter all information
I've developed a project database that works quite well - but often times users can be lax in entering all necessary data. I've got a sub routine that fires for the Form's BeforeUpdate event that can check the main form's controls - but I run into trouble with the subforms. In order to stop the user leaving the record before the information is entered, I Cancel the BeforeUpdate event...but the record must update in order to set focus to a subform. At the moment I'm using the following logic: If ControlName = 0 then MsgBox "Enter Data message" ControlName.S...

Exchange Server 2003: Can I set a public folder or information store up on different server?
Hi I was wondering if it is possible to set up a second information store for public folders onto a separate server. The primary information store would reside on server 1 with its private and public edb file but i would like a second public accessible edb file set up on a second server distinct from the exchange server. Thanks in advance for any help. Marco You mean a Public Folder server? Yes, you can. If your PF traffic/performance requirements justify it, as they do in some organizations, you can setup a setup a separate server and host Public Folders on it. -- Bharat Suneja MVP -...

Editing Contact Information 08-10-10
Is there an easier way to update and edit contact information on Live? When updating contact information, I cannot perform a simple cut and paste function within the "edit" function. I have to MANUALLY type in the information that I want to update. This may sound like a small thing but it's driving me NUTS! ... It's getting to be a drag. Am I missing something? I'm using Live Mail Version 2009 Thanks Control X - Cut Control C - Copy Control V - Paste Fyi..right click works in the latest beta. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Editing Cont...

How to create a calendar from date information in XL sheet.
I have an XL spreadsheet that contains multiple columns, one of which contains data in date & time format. Is there a way to export this data and associated information from the record to another application, for example Word, and create a calendar? Any suggestions how to manipulate this XL data are welcomed. Thanks! ...

Service Scheduling MS CRM
Guys There are some extremely knowledgeable people in here I am hoping some one can help me. Any help you can give me is appreciate. We will not mind paying for your help if you are a freelancer and would spend time getting this to work for us. We have an implementation of Microsoft CRM 3.0 and would like to use the Service Scheduling to help us run our fleet of buses. We have a fleet of 8 buses, 6 drivers and need to schedule them for a variety of jobs. Each bus has a capacity of 20, 30 or 50. The buses can be out of order and drivers can be on holiday or off sick. We want to able ...

Please add delete action to IMF for information store
Can *anyone* in the Microsoft Exchange team respond to this: Please can the option to *delete* messages be added to the IMF actions for an information store? Why would we want to do this? We are a K12 school and have two Information stores, one for staff, one for students. It is quite acceptable to deliver spam into the junk email folder for staff. It is *not* acceptable to do this for students. Even though the UCE level is getting set correctly (ie the message is correctly classified as spam) the inability to *delete* such messages from the student information store results in adult m...

Want subset of large db table and not load the entire table into access
Hello, How do I load a subset of a table from an ODBC database without linking or importing the entire table? I tried a select into statement, but it didn't work. Also, excell allows to do a query to load info into a worksheet table that is effective. Is there any way to query a database and insert that query into a table in access with out linking or importing the entire table? Thanks, Ken Hi, Ken. > Is there any way > to query a database and insert that query into a table in access with > out linking or importing the entire table? Create a view in the other database with o...

NT Service with sockets
Hi there! I need to develop a NT Service that will listen to a TCP/IP socket. I already have the code to listen and answer to the TCP/IP socket working, but unfortunately, it will only works if the application runs as a normal WIN32 application; if I start as a service, it will *never* receive or accept any call from any other client machine except the one running the service... I think it might be some kind of "no permission" thing, but I'm not sure what it is, or how to make it work! I'm using a WinXP sp2 in a corporate network, and the service is built in VC+...

adding core modules and service pack
we are adding extender to our current system after installing extender should I rerun the current service pack before running the utilities or can I install the newer service pack and only run the utilities once ...

SQL Server MS$DPM2007$ service problem
I am having a problem with the "SQL Server (MS$DPM2007$)" service. Occasionally, when the system reboots, this service will fail to login and jobs will fail. I can open up the service, re-enter the exact same password as it had before and I can manually start. DPM will run without fail until it takes a reboot. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jason Take a look at the "log on as a service" privilege. If group policy restricts that right, and the account you're using isn't assigned that right, the service will fail to start...

Get license related information in Windows Vista
Hi, In Windows Vista, executing slmgr.vbs script with -dli or -dlv option displays the license status, product key and a host of other information. Is there any way in which i can get all this information (especially the license status) programmatically ? I am programming in C++/VC++ and using VS2005. Please help !! Thanks in advance.... ...

Exmerge on Running Information Store
Can we use Exmerge on current running production Information store to export a particular user's mailbox? His account has been disabled? will this be a problem? Or export has to be done from a recent backup? if the account is disabled, you won't be able to run exmerge against it...unless you add some permissions...or you could just re-enable the account, but expire it, instead...then you can run exmerge against it... -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Mallik Vatti" <MallikVatti@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F06D0F1-36E5-4F43-BDCF-902CA8D0DC50@microsoft.co...

OLMAP32.DLL Error after upgrade from Office 2003 to Office 2007 on XP/SP3 machine
Two days ago I upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007 Enterprise on a laptop running XP/SP3. Everything I've tried in the office suite seems to work well except Outlook. Even after applying Office SP1, whenever I try to start Outlook I get a tiny error box that simply says error, OLMAPI32.DLL. I have spent more time than I would like to admit Googling the problem but have found no solution that works for me although I've tried various solutions that appear in multiple discussions of the problem=97up to and including experimenting with removing all registry references to OLMAPI32.D...

Insuficient Key Column Information
Hi, When I try create a new button on my POS touch screen SO Manager (version 2.0) returns an error message "Insuficient Key Column Information" and refuses to allow a new button to be created. Can anyone interpret this message for me and let me know how to fix it so I can create a new button. The new button is a standard button, not a custom one. I just want to put the reprint button on my custom buttons menu. Thanks Dan Levin ...

Service Pack 2 for Outlook 2003 available #2
Hello NGs, Service Pack 2 for Office 2003 is now available! http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=57e27a97-2db6-4654-9db6-ec7d5b4dd867 X'Posted to: microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation X'Posted to: microsoft.public.outlook,microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.outlook.installation F'up2: microsoft.public.outlook -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! ...

CString function in a DLL
i have a function inside class MyClass here: MyClass::SayHello(CString strName) { return "Hello " + strName; } that CString function return string Hello + strName (whatever the string parameter the calling application will put) now, i want to access that function from other application, say Visual Basic- i found out that class wrapper is the answer i know wrapping function without parameter, say function: > > //function > MyClass::Calculate() > { > return 1+1; > } > > //wrapper, so that app like VB can access function > int __stdcall CalculateFrom...

exchange install & Terminal Services
When I built up my Exchange Server, I didn't realise I was running Terminal Services in Application Mode. I now want to change the Terminal Services to Remote Administration Mode. Microsoft has a warning: "After you choose your mode of operation, changing or disabling the Terminal Services mode may cause programs not to work, requiring a reinstallation of the programs." I'm scared that if I change modes, then I'll have trouble with my Exchange installation. Can anybody reassure me that Exchange will function correctly after changing TS modes? Is there anything I need ...

Integration Manager 9.0 Service Packs on Vista
I have installed Dynamics GP on a new PC running Vista, but cannot get Integration Manager to work. I was able to install the 9.0 version from the CD, but I cannot get SP1 or SP3 to install. At first the SP installs would not recognize the .msi file that it wanted to access from the CD. I finally copied the CD's .msi file to the Desktop and got it past that step. Now I get what must be the latest generation of MS error messages, a mostly white window with the Title "Error", a red X icon with the words "Unexpected error; quitting". The only option is to click...

send automatic information to my table on the second sql server 2005
Hello Team There is a table on my first sql server 2005 , we enter many information to this table. Also there is same table on my second sql server 2005. I want to send information to my second sql server everyday. Thanks for Help lassaad (u58596@uwe) writes: > There is a table on my first sql server 2005 , we enter many > information to this table. Also there is same table on my second sql > server 2005. I want to send information to my second sql server > everyday. There is far too little information to give any good answer. If you want to replicate the ...

Mila sorting rules inconsistent under load
I have an Exchange mailbox to which alert e-mails from our antivirus admin server are delivered, with a couple of rules to sort the alerts into those I need to look at first and those which are less important. The first rule looks at the alert msgs arriving in the inbox and moves the more important msgs into one folder, then the second rule moves the remaining alert messages into a second folder. This works correctly until a flood of alerts comes in (say several alerts a second for a few seconds). When this happens I find that some of the alerts that the first rule should move to folder...

Auto Insert Services Rendered into GP from SQL DB
We have a seperate SQL Server database where timesheets or items of work are captured when performed by someone in our organization. Currently a report is run against the SQL database and then someone manually enters in the transaction into GP. We want to automate this. Is there some program that mimics the manual entry whereby I can export the data from the SQL DB? ...