MAPI unable to load info

I am not able to start Outlook 2003, This is the message
Unable to open your email-folder. AN unexpected error has ocurred. MAPI was
ubale to load the inforormation sercide msccon
0
issue (10)

Is this the first time this has happened?

"Andy outlook issue" <Andy outlook issue@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:13D2CC07-C949-4129-83D0-0C4F3C18EDEA@microsoft.com...
>I am not able to start Outlook 2003, This is the message
> Unable to open your email-folder. AN unexpected error has ocurred. MAPI
> was
> ubale to load the inforormation sercide msccon

0
vince8328 (2733)

Outlook unable to open file attachments
Dear Sirs, We have installed and used outlook 2k3 with no trouble till recently it prompts an error while opening TIF attachments. It prompts " Can't create file: Attach.tif. Right click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check the permission to the folder " Note that we are using .PST for the client, and there's no security settings. Appreciate if you could help us on this matter. - Y - Gekkkz <cryptik@pacific.net.sg> wrote: > We have installed and used outlook 2k3 with no trouble till recently > ...

Error: Unable to display the folder. The Inbox folder cannot be found.
Gurus, Running Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003/2007. Some of our secretarial users are tasked to look into their bosses Inbox, Contacts and Tasks. They do this by way of clicking File > Open > Other Users Folder. Sometimes ths works and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't work they get the error: "Unable to display the folder. The Inbox folder cannot be found". I've determined that this is not a rights issue as all concerned users do have the proper rights to their bosses mailbox of "Full Control" and "Read". Even when I try it against th...

Displaying a modal dialog while loading a document
Hi, I'm working on an application that displays data from a database. It is implemented with doc/view architecture and each document represents one record in the database. Each view gets the database record number from the document and fetches the data directly from the database on its OnInitialUpdate. I'm using this code to open new documents: //pDocument is a pointer to my CDocTemplate //CMyDocument is my CDocument derived class //recordNumber is my record number (ULONG) pDocument=(CMyDocument*)pDocTemplate->CreateNewDocument(); pDocument->Initialize(recordNumber); pFra...

Import News and Mail info
I just purchased a laptop and have burned my news and mail info onto a disk and am trying to import it onto windows live, how do you perform this task? By Windows Live do you mean Windows Live Mail? What program were you using? -- Ron Sommer MS MVP- Windows Live Mail "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D5222A0-CE7E-4F1F-BBC5-F37BCC883146@microsoft.com... > I just purchased a laptop and have burned my news and mail info onto a > disk > and am trying to import it onto windows live, how do you perform this > task? ...

Unable to open Recurring Items
Hi, one of my Users (outlook 2k+Exch2k) isn�t able to edit, open or delete any recurring Item (Appointment) he entried before. Help is much appreciated Thanks Chris "muh" <muh@muh.de> wrote in message news:dvou9o$se8$01$1@news.t-online.com... > Hi, > one of my Users (outlook 2k+Exch2k) isn�t able to edit, open or delete any > recurring Item (Appointment) he entried before. > Help is much appreciated > Thanks > Chris > What errors does he get? Does he have the same problem when he tries this from another computer? OWA? Anyone else having any similar...

Need Info Please on Recommended Server Availibility
We're on GP v9 and planning upgrading to v10 in a worldwide business model. I'm looking for official Microsoft paper recommending that a dedicated server for GP is the way to go,,, and why it's so. I have searched CustomerSource and Knowledgebase and didn't come up with much. Can anyone please point me to Microsoft documentation which recommends a dedicated GP server? Thanks GP Guy in AZ Thats because GP does not actually run on a server. Only the database (MS-SQL) is truely server based. The "server" install of GP is for support staff. It is a client insta...

Info text box
Hello, I'm using Excel to do my budget and I'm trying to figure out a way to create a macro the, when launched, will give me a box in which I will enter some details: Field 1- Date (MM/DD/YYYY) Field 2- Description Field 3- In (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) Field 4- Out [Paiements] (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) * Field 5- Out [ATM] (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) * Field 6- Others (enter an amount of money in section 3, 4, 5 or 6) * * By default, I would need to see "0.00" Once I click on DONE, it would take th...

We are in the process of going live on GP v9 as of October 1. We are looking for a way to load invoice history using the Integration Manager or eConnect so that we can upload years of invoice history. OK to assume each invoice was paid in full the same date of invoice because the purpose is to load invoice history for sales analysis purposes. All ideas including product that you offer to solve this are welcome. Jim, IM was the only way to load historical data (and you had to assume that the invoice was paid in full ) and your requirements match si IM will do just fine. The standard ad...

Failed to load database dll (Crystal)
Greetings all, I just installed Crytal 9.2.2, and attempted to run a report and the following error occurs: Failed to load database information. Details: The database DLL 'crdb_p2smscrm.dll' could not be loaded. I seem to be missing the component. Is there a CRM enhancement disc similar to 8.5? If not, what's going on here, and where can I obtain this file? Platform Info: MSCRM v1.2 Windows 2003 Thanks, Justin Yes, there is an enhacement CD that comes with CRM v1.2. On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:08:48 -0800, "Justin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Excel Pivot Items Using C#
I am working on a C# add-in that modifies pivot tables. I have done this work in VBA, and the object model seems straightforward, e.g., PivotTable-PivotFields-PivotItems, but I can not get the object for PivotItems, or iterate through the items. Do I need something other than PivotItems? Code for PivotFields, that works: IExcel.PivotFields pvtfs = (IExcel.PivotFields) pvtTable.get_PageFields(Missing.Value); foreach (IExcel.PivotField pvtf in pvtfs) { Code for the does nto work, and PivotItems shows no va...

individual user cannot get OWA to load
i am stumped, and dont know where to look, but i have one user ( copied from a functional account ) that after authenticating.. OWA times out . no matter what. I have used firefox/ie , i have accessed within the domain .. and outside of it. I have logged in as me , 'hung up' and tried to log in as this user. no joy. NO events. Diagnostics have been turned on full and still i see no clues. Any suggestions is there mailbox on a different server to yours? Jason Smidt wrote: > i am stumped, and dont know where to look, but i have one user ( copied from > a functional account ) th...

Prompted for logon info
One of my user's is having a problem with Outlook 2000 at her desk. Upon launching Outlook, she receives a prompt for her username, domain name and password. Normally, we do not get this prompt. When we fill it in, we get an error telling us that the logon credentials supplied were incorrect, and to make sure everything is correct and try again. We have removed Office2000 from her computer and reinstalled it, but she still has the problem. She can log in at any other computer and access her Outlook fine. We removed/reinstalled tcp/ip. We use the Corporate/Workgroup option her...

Info on appointments
Hi, is there any way to see when an appointment or meeting was placed on a calendar? We have some shared calendars and i'd like to see when and who placed an item on the calendars. We're using Outlook XP. Thanks! James diabloxx@comcast.net <diabloxx@comcast.net> wrote: > Hi, is there any way to see when an appointment or meeting was placed > on a calendar? > We have some shared calendars and i'd like to see when and who placed > an item on the calendars. We're using Outlook XP. DIsplay the calendar in a table view and add the Organizer or From field ...

Sending Contacts info vi Email
In Outlook 2000 how do you send contact information, including phone numbers and email address, vi email to an other user. When a user we have does this it only sends the notes field. thank you Mike Reed ...

Excel 97
Hi, I have Excel 97 and am trying to use it to get a few figures from several (~1000 or so) webpages. The URLs are all of the same format http://yyyyyy_x where yyyyyy is the main website and x is a numbered page where x=1 to 1000 say. Once I have Copied the web page into Excel, I am able to get the couple of cells I need from each page but How can I automate getting the web page and copying and pasting into a new woksheet? Any tips appreciated thanks. Fred ...

Getting orange colour info as seen on XP style buttons
How do I get the orange highlight colour as seen on XP style buttons and tab controls etc. I've gone right through the 30 colours using ::GetSysColor and none of them are orange. Do people just hardcode an ornage colour in or can you get it from the system some how. Thanks, Steve. "Steve" <nitephotos@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1137078388.408063.120690@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > How do I get the orange highlight colour as seen on XP style buttons > and tab controls etc. I've gone right through the 30 colours using > ::GetSysColor and none of the...

Contacts displays correct email but display as info is incorrect.
I'm running Outlook 2007 SP1 MSO 12.0.6425.1000 I'll open a contact say jane doe and here's what I'll see for the contact info/card Email: jane.doe@aol.com Display as: Joe Smith (jsmith@cox.net) NOTE: a valid email address for another contact of mine I'll double click the email address to open the properties and I'll see garbage characters for the display name as well as the email address. How I have to fix is cut the valid email address, wipe out the email & display info, paste the valid email address into notepad the copy and paste back into ...

Unable to open backup
I had to "recover" my computer. After saving my Money2002.bak backup, I have found that my computer has installed on it Mocrosoft Money 2001, and I am unable to open my backup data from Microsoft Money 2002. Any solutions?? Will I need to purchase Money 2002 (and if so, where is it still available?) Thanks You'll have to purchase Money 2002 or later. The version on store shelves is 2004. You can maybe get 2002 on ebay, etc. "FRANK" <jab1hhi@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:544201c37699$c83339a0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I had to "recover" my com...

Unable to receive external email
Help! When I move a user out of the default Users Container into an OU. The user will not be able to receive external email (However, user will be able to receive internal email). External email - mean email from outside of the organization Internal Email - Email from within the organization. Email from within the same domain. The user account works perfectly when I move the account backup the the default Users Container. There are no custome policies to the OU or the exchange domain, The OU and Exchange have default (non modified polices). I have enabled SMTP log on the server and th...

Unable to resize Navigation pane in access 2007
This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there anyway to reset it to default settings? Can you not just drag it? -- Build a little, test a little. "SJ" wrote: > This ability to resize the navigation pane has become disabled. Is there > anyway to reset it to default settings? > > > . > ...

Problem Downloading updated info on Global Customer
Hello, I have a client who is running RMS R.2.0.0115 and have problems wiht global customers. After he updated an info on one of them and try to update this info on the stores using 401 wrkhst the store still appears with an old info. Thanks in advance for your help. Rodrigo Hi I just figured out something interesting. When my customer update the global customer on hq it seems that the program recreate the customer .. something a little bit weird...... "ROD" wrote: > Hello, I have a client who is running RMS R.2.0.0115 and have problems wiht > global custo...

Retrive info from GP
Whta is the easiest method should i use to retrieve information from Great Plains DB to use with another application that share the same data. for instance - for a certain Inventory Item - i need to know the current availabe QTY is there any stored procedure that i can use for that purpose? I learned to use eConnect - direct SQL to add/update/delete records thanks Alaa, For data retrieval you can directly connect to the database, for instant you can get item quantities using a simple query on IV00102 table. For insert and update you may need to use available methods like eConnect or...

new copy of spreadsheet using old spreadsheet info.
When copying my old spreadsheet to start a new one for the new year,all of my custom cell references refer to my old spread sheet....is there a way to shut this off? have I understood?? why not copy pastespcial values. of course it will miss the formulas. "e_vandenbush" <evandenbush@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15778B7E-3C7D-415E-BC9C-8B4285683E16@microsoft.com... > When copying my old spreadsheet to start a new one for the new year,all of my > custom cell references refer to my old spread sheet....is there a way to shut > this off? ...

Buttons - Macros
I would like to make a button for a contact form that takes information from the contact form and enters it automatically into an email. The buttow would be called PROFILE and when depressed or clicked would take, First Name, Last Name, email address, phone number and a number of other fields from the contact form and would automatically enter them into an email so it looks like this: PROFILE: Full Name: Jeff Strachan email: jeff@footprintsrecruiting.com home phone: (604) 677-6556 Anyone have any ideas? I suspect I have to create a macro but I have never tried to make one before......

Inbound email unable to relay to new domain whacked
We are attempting to host email for a domain that is new to us. We are able to send email to the new domain internally. However, when an outside email server connects to our email server to send mail to an address in the new domain, valid or not, our server replies with 550 5.7.1 Unable to Relay. When we send the email internally, it works. An administrator has found the article http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;323669 and believes this is the issue, but wants to make sure that the article applies to Exchange 2003 on Windows 2000 Server with all Service Packs a...