MAPI Error #4

Hello
when I try to export a received e-mail
I receive the error <Mapi inizialization>
Please what can I do to avoid this error ?
Thank you very much.
                                    Francesco

0
depo72 (5)

try posting this to the Outlook Express newsgroups.

--=20
Peter

"Francesco" <depo72@libero.it> wrote in message =
> Hello
> when I try to export a received e-mail
> I receive the error <Mapi inizialization>
> Please what can I do to avoid this error ?
> Thank you very much.
>                                    Francesco=20
>=20

0
okf221 (388)

Money 2004 Canadian edition capital gains errors!
Asking users of the Money 2003 or 2004 Canadian version: I find that US$ capital gains report is all wrong! I mean they are way off base. Has anyone encountered this? These are simple transactions ( that is, buy and sell stocks ). However the C$ capital gains report is accurate. Can you give me any ideas as to why? ...

DPM 2010 RC agents and error ID 270
After doing a domain rename, I had to reconstruct a new DPM 2010 RC server with a new hostname (let's say from dpmold to dpmnew). I was able to attach the 2008 and 2003 servers to the dpmnew server successfully using "setdpmserver", however, the clients (XP and W7) refuse to get connected with dpmnew. I have ran the "setdpmserver" command on the clients (with run as admin) as well as verified that the group memberships on the local computer (for Distributed COM Users, DPMRADCOMTrustedMachines, DPMRADmTrustedMachines) are set correctly for the dpmnew server...

FRx Reporter 6.7 runtime error 91
Hi; I am running FRx Reporter 6.7 with GP version 10, my user got "Runtime error 91" "Object variable or With block variable not set" while she tried to create a new Row to report. This error pop up when she create a new Row and click on the pull down list of "Link to General Ledger", I tried to run it on her computer with my SQL "sa" account but it works fine under "sa", I believed, there is some kind of permission need to open for her to create a new ROW, can anyone tell me how can I grant her the permission for creating a new ROW? -...

MFC Application Linking Error for Windows CE 6.0
Hi all, We have an MFC application which compiles and runs fine on Windows CE 5.0 and Windows Mobile 6. However, if we compile the app for WinCE 6.0, we got the following linking error: corelibc.lib(crtstrtw.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol wmain referenced in function "void __cdecl mainCRTStartupHelper(struct HINSTANCE__ *,unsigned short const *)" (? mainCRTStartupHelper@@YAXPAUHINSTANCE__@@PBG@Z) I think this error means that the linker is looking for main() as the application entry point. But we have already specify the application entry point is ...

VS 2008 errors in Win7
I replaced my WinXP machine with Windows 7 machine and re-installed all software. I am running VS 2008 with Ajax Control Toolkit. When I go into a page that has ajax controls I am getting the top @ Page line underlined with the error "ASP.NET runtime error: An error occurred loading a configuration file: Failed to start monitoring changes to '..... When I go into the design mode I get "Error Creating Control. Unknown server tag 'cc1:CalendarExtender' The web site runs fine and I get none of this in my other PC which is WinXP and VS 2008. Any ideas on ...

Cannot create file error. Cannot open or save tif files...please h
Error I an receiving when trying to open a tif file as follows: Cannot create file:Remittance_advice.tif.right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder I am using windows vista and office 2007 outlook I cannot open or save a tif file. I can open all other file attachments. I can forward to another pc in my office and they can open. they can rename the tif and resend to me and I can open. original name is remittance_advice.tif and renamed is remittance_advice1.tif. this just start...

"HTTP status 401: Unauthorized" Error immediately after Upgrade
Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there has encountered a problem like this. Your help would be very much appreciated. I just completed upgrading MS CRM from 1.2 to 3.0. Some parts of the web access are fully accessible (e.g., Queues, Articles, Announcements under "My Work"). However, I cannot access any of the data under Workplace, Sales, Marketing, Service, and Settings. My Report Server seems to be running fine. I can run http://<localhost>/Reports and http://<localhost>ReportServer without any errors. I access MS CRM through the web browser via http://<local...

xml parser error: xml document must have a top level element 09-22-05
hi, when deleting an invoice or order i receive the following error message: "xml parser error: xml document must have a top level element" when running sql profiler trace during the procedure, i can see that the following t-sql-statement: update Invoice SET ModifiedBy=N'{1D3ACF63-3D76-49AE-AC90-A6FEB6113545}',ModifiedOn=getutcdate(),DeletionStateCode=2 Where InvoiceId='{45280801-F8C6-4F7E-BC01-DBF3F8FDF701}' and then IF @@TRANCOUNT > 0 ROLLBACK TRAN to me it looks as if the transaction is rollbacked hereby (due to the xml parser error), but i can not u...

error upgrading GP 6.0 to GP 7.5
We are currently using Great Plains 6.0 in our production environment and would like to upgrade to v8.0 this year. I have recently created a test environment in order to upgrade our current version 6.0 to version 8.0, using an intermediate step of v6.0 to v7.5 in between. The test environment is running Windows 2003 Server and MS Sql Server 2K with SP3a installed. All is well until the Dynamics Utilities are run to upgrade the databases. The upgrade procedes smoothly until it gets to the stored procedures area. The process runs thru some of the stored procedures and then halts with this...

Runtime Error '2501' The OpenReport action was cancelled. Multiple Users
ok I have a database (actually multiple databases) that was working just fine last week. This week when I go to try and run a report, i get the following error.... Runtime Error '2501' The OpenReport action was cancelled Now here's the two weird things... 1) The data has not changed at all since last week. (and yes there is data in there that would populate the reports.) 2) There are 3 users that use this database on a shared network drive....myself, user 2 and user 3. Myself and user2 are having identical problems trying to run the reports, while user3 has no problems what...

MAPI not working
I am using MYOB and want to send emails directly from MYOB using Windows Mail. However when I click on email in MYOB I get a message saying that "cannot find MAPI32.dll. Please install MAPI" I have tried this by downloading the mapi32.dll from a site but this has not worked. Can anyone help me please? FabFay MYOB needs a full MAPI client like Outlook. Windows Mail won't work. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Fabfay" <fabfay@iinet.net.au> wrote in message = news...

Changing division error
Hello, We are modifying the structure of our organization. So I created two new BU. I affected every CRM users to their new BU. Everything was ok excepted for one user. I got an error for a particular user. I realized that he was the manager of a desactivated user. So I reactived the user, and tried to change my manager's BU. But I still get an error. Watching on the server I've this error in the log : 'The server didn't want to process that request' I've tried plenty of things (changing the manager of the other user, testing with another BU...). I've noted ...

Error sending email containing "autotext"
Any time an email is sent where the body of the email contains "autotext", Outlook 2002 crashes. All other emails go through fine. The error actually appears to be more or less related to Word, as Word is currently set as the default editor for emails and the error in Outlook actually states, "Word has encounter problems..." Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix? Thanks. ...

Outlook error #15
When i finished installing outlook , an error message occurs as below : "An OLE registration error occured" . The program is not correctly installed. My netx action was to remove completly the Office product and reinstall fresh the microsoft office, but still i have the same problem.. can you help me .. thanks with regards. ...

Sort #4
Hi All; I have a column (say A) in which there are some alpha-numeric chracacters like below: 300-YT-102 300-YT-342 300-YT-204 300-YT-894 300-YT-454 ..... I want to sort it according to the last 3 digit so that I will have; 300-YT-102 300-YT-204 300-YT-342 300-YT-454 300-YT-894 .... How can I do that? Thanks Kartal You need a helper column in which there is the formula =RIGHT(A1,3) if the remainder of ALL the entries in the column are 300-YT- =RIGHT(A1,3)&A1 if the remainder of the entries in the column are not all 300-YT- and sort on the helper column. Regards. Bill Ridgewa...

Sorting a form based on query gives error
I have a form based on a table that isn't sorted so I created a query and sorted it. On the form, I have a combo box which populates from the query and I've sorted a field in the in the said query. The combo box control source is AuthorTbl_ID, which is a lookup field to the Author table and stores the Author ID. I can't sort on the Author ID so I've sorted the query I made on the Author LastName. When I get back to the form, I get the error message " You tried to assign the null value to a variable that is not a Variant data type." I've tried to change the ...

OL 2003: Contacts folder adds/changes always get "errors have been detected ..." message
For the last few days, every time I try to add/change an entry in my Contacts folder, I get this error message. I dutifully run ScanPST, which reports errors, which are then fixed. Then I try to make the same add/change in Contacts, and the cycle repeats itself. I've noticed that ScanPST runs very fast the second time I run it. How do I get my Contacts folder back? Maggie I live on Quicken and Outlook <Private@privacy.org> wrote: > For the last few days, every time I try to add/change an entry in my > Contacts folder, I get this error message. I dutifully run ScanPST,...

Send Receive Error
Hi all, One of our remote users connects to our Exchange 2000 mail server using Checkpoint SecuRemote VPN. He has been working OK for 4 months. He is running XP Home & Outlook 2003. Something has changed (or he has done something) and he now can't send emails from Outlook. Send/receive gives the message "Task Microsoft Exchange Server - Sending reported error (0x80070005). You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." When receiving he gets the same message (minus "Sending") on the first attempt but it works on the second try. Any help ap...

Error installing outlook client on office 2007/vista
Hi I have run into a problem installing the outlook client on vista / office 2007. Initially the setup program detected the CRM SQL2005 express edition missing (whcih I duely instructed it to install) and incorrectly detected ..NET 1.1 SP1 missing (1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 are all installed on the laptop). The setup program would not install the .NET 1.1 so I eventually reinstalled this manually (despite it being already present). Now if I rerun the crm setup program I recieve the following error after accepting the licence screen: "The type initializer for Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.Com...

ISV Button Show both text and Icon in 4.0
I'm modifying the ISV.config to show a toolbar button. I want it to show both the Icon and the Title text. Here is what the ISV.config section for this looks like: <Button Icon="/_imgs/111.gif" Url="http://www.customcrm.com/Custom.aspx" PassParams="1" WinParams="height=200,width=300," WinMode="0"> <Titles> <Title LCID="1033" Text="Claim Form Document" /> </Titles> <ToolTips> <ToolTip LCID="1033" Text...

Pivot Bar Chart
Hi, Using Excel 2002 SP3 to make Charts with pivot tables: it works fine to display data, but I can not manage to get error bars in the plot, or to put it differently: I make a pivot table bar chart and using another column in the data-row, I would like to add this to the pivot table bars as an indication of the error on these bars. It would be valuable if you would have idea's or suggestions, Thanks in advance, Roge ...

"Coult not find specified object" and "Path-File access error" messages
I am starting to see "Run Time Error 75 - Could not find specified object" and I believe it is related to the modeless Userform that I am using. Here are my modeless userform definitions: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Private Declare Function FindWindow Lib "user32" Alias "FindWindowA" ( _ ByVal lpClassName As String, ByVal lpWindowName As String) As Long Private Declare Function SetWindowLongA Lib "user32" _ (ByVal hWnd As Long, _ ...

Deleting a Folder in Outlook
Hello All... Hope someone can help me with this. I currently successfully archive my Outlook folders each day. However, there is a second archive folder which is in my folders list and I cannot get it to go away. The normal archive folder opens and closes fine. However, this second "archive" folder cannot be opened and when I click on it, I receive the following message "The set of folders could not be opened" I've tried compacting the outlook file as well as running the inbox repair tool - scanpst.exe - on my normal outlook file and archive file. This still does...

Want to learn about CRM 4.0?
If you want to learn and and get the latest information for CRM 4.0, please visit the Crowe CRM 4.0 blog. We have a great CRM team and we are going to post information related to CRM 4.0 weekly. We already posted information related to Multiple User Lookups on a Form, Duplicate Detection, Data Import Tool, etc... To visit the Crowe CRM blog, please go to the following link: http://www.crowecrm.com/crowe/microsoft/crmblog.cfm Darren Liu, CRM MVP Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com http://www.crowecrm.com/crowe/microsoft/crmblog.cfm Hi Darren, I have downloaded the "what is new in CRM 4.0&...

Outlook 2003 Send/Receive errors
I continually get the following error message. Task 'Bill - Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' It came up at least six times yesterday, and three times already today. This has been going on since I purchased my new computer and Office 2003 in January. I have checked with SBC, and they say my setup is okay. Since they accounts do work most of the time, this seems logical. I have t...