making '>'s show up in replies?

I am using outlook 2003 and want to have �>' in my replies.  The
problem is I can't figure out how to set it up to use those.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated!

-Gaiko

On 27 Jul 2004 10:59:48 -0700, gaikokujinkyofusho@gmail.com (Gaikokujin
Kyofushso) wrote:

>I am using outlook 2003 and want to have �>' in my replies.  The
>problem is I can't figure out how to set it up to use those.  Any help
>would be greatly appreciated!

Click on your Tools menu item, then Options...
On that screen's Preferences tab, click on Email Options. The option that
you're searching for is there.
--
<<<SgtRich>>>

Email Client: Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
News Client (Text): Fort� Agent 2.0   www.forteinc.com
News Client (Binaries): News Rover 9.2   www.newsrover.com

Nutz, i overlooked that about a million times, thanks for the help!

Cheers

-Gaiko

SgtRich <UseNewsgroup@NotEmail.invalid> wrote in message news:<tsneg05uer478i6su6f9fj4v3j7um65ivc@4ax.com>...
> On 27 Jul 2004 10:59:48 -0700, gaikokujinkyofusho@gmail.com (Gaikokujin
> Kyofushso) wrote:
>
> >I am using outlook 2003 and want to have ?>' in my replies.  The
> >problem is I can't figure out how to set it up to use those.  Any help
> >would be greatly appreciated!
> >
> Click on your Tools menu item, then Options...
> On that screen's Preferences tab, click on Email Options. The option that
> you're searching for is there.

My text seems stuck in the text box! I can't make changes!HELP!
I am trying to alter text just typed into a text box using Publisher 2003. For some reason, the system will not allow me to go back to edit. Any ideas? Thanks Is your application activated? Is it just this one text box in this publication? Are you working with a template? Select the text box, copy, paste, can you edit the pasted text box? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Learner" <Learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68E3A7B3-BB72-4D73-9250-BF4F3FAE2C08@microsoft.com... >I a...

reply message wont include text on one contact
Only with one contact in our address book...when we reply to any of her messages it will not include her original message. under email options it is checked to include original messages. The confusing part is it is only happening with one contact. ...

send-on-behalf replies
We have an administrative assistant who sends meeting invitations on behalf of her boss. The replies go to both her and her boss. How can we make the replies go just to her? I know under TOOLS, OPTIONS, DELEGATES you can check 'send meeting requests and responses only to my delegates not to me' but that option sends all meeting responses to the assistant. In this case, we want only the meeting requests the assistant sends to be returned to her. The boss wants everything else to go to him. Thanks for your help! Outlook doesn't distinguish meeting responses with that fine a =...

Copied tasks show as collapsed
I have two projects, one of which i copied some tasks from and copied into the other. Once i save the project and reopen it the copied tasks don't display and the id number shows a gap (60, 61, 62, 70, 71, 71). I have to collapse the entire project and then expand it to see the tasks. Any idea what would cause this behavior? Thanks. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01CA79B8.6C708FE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Jan, Welcome to this Microsoft Projec...

removed server still showing up
Hi Peoples I removed a server from a our exchange organisation which has one site with multiple servers. The removal was undertaken via the 'remove all' option from the install CD. It all appeared to work ok with exchnage files being remove from the server in question. However, the server still appears as do a couple of associated connectors (specifically cc mail and ms-mail which we dont use anyway). Is there something else I need to do. BTW i assumed i needed to wait for replication but it has been over 24 hrs now. Help much appreciated. j If this is Exchange 5.5.....can ...

Showing date last saved
I want one of the cells on my worksheet to show the date the file was last saved on - and to update automatically. What's the best way to do this? Thanks Colin -- You need code to do this, One way to do it, copy this code into the this 'ThisWorkbook' window in the VBA editor. Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As Boolean) Sheet1.Range("A1").Value = Date Sheet1.Range("A2").Value = Time End Sub This will put the date saved into A1 and the time saved into A2. To have the date and time in one cell use Sheet1.Range("A...

Showing how much longer for a due date.
I am trying to figure out how to show how much longer someone will have to send a product back if they only have 30 days to return it. I would like the cell to count down from 30-1 and show colors at different stages. Is this possible or am I asking too much? Dear, You need to be more specific on this. Is there any date element associated with this or you are going to enter the date on which someone returns the product back on the scale of 1 to 30 days. Thanks -- Dilip Kumar Pandey MBA, BCA, B.Com(Hons.) dilipandey@yahoo.com dilipandey@gmail.com New Delhi, India "daddyr" ...

Unable to reply or forward in Outlook XP
I am currently running Outlook 2002 with XP SP2. All of the latest patches for both. Internet connection and account tested and verified. When I use reply or forward to send email, Outlook will sometimes hang (hour glass forever). In order to get out I have to use task manager to stop Outlook. Of course by doing this the email is lost and has to be retyped. I never have this problem when creating a new email from scratch. There have been a number of post on this but I have yet to find one that actually had a fix. Any help would be appreciated. Peter Are you using Word or Outlook a...

Outlook removes in box items upon reply
When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? "Jeff J" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d84701c3ef3a$b3646a70$a501280a@phx.gbl... > When I reply to an item (all items) they are removed from > my inbox and disapper -- not in deleted items -- I cannot > find them. What is up with that and how do I fix it ? View-Current View-All messages. When I look at that, it does nothing. If I cahnge the View to "View Me...

Help! All my Publisher photos have stopped showing up!
Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it up today and it will not show any photos. Nothing from templates or that I insert. I have tried to repair the office suite and I have reinstalled the program as well and neither of those things helped. I have also emptied all my temp. internet files because that once stopped my clipart from appearing, but that didn't help either. Please help! I use Publisher way too much to loose it. LKS wrote: > Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it > up today and it will n...

create progressive graph for slide show
Hello, I am fairly good at the basic in excel but I can't work out a quick way of doing this: I have a large table of data about 50 by 8000 and am using it to plot graphs. The problem is I want to create a slideshow to show at a seminar which will start off using just the first row of data and then progressively add more rows and display each line graph one at a time. I can't see any simpler way of doing this except to copy and paste each graph into PowerPoint on a time which would take for ever! Ideally I would like the scale to update automatically but that�s not too important. ...

Showing records in a report on one line
I have a subreport that lists peoples names. However the standard format is like this; Name1 Name2 Name3 Name4 etc etc with each record on a different line. Is there any way to list the names from the records like this; Name1, Name2, Name3, Name4 etc etc Thanks for your help Tony On Aug 21, 7:28 am, "Tony Williams" <t...@invalid.com> wrote: > I have a subreport that lists peoples names. However the standard format is > like this; > Name1 > Name2 > Name3 > Name4 > etc etc > with each record on a different line. > Is there any way to list the name...

How to make Outlook my eMail choiceinstead of Thunderbird?
Set it as default in Control panel, Internet options, programs tab. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com. "johnmcinerney" <...

Booked resources in calendar not showing booked
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I am having issues with the calendar in Outlook/Office 2003 I will book a room as a resource and it is accepted. If I look back at = the resource it is not showing booked for that period time causing = double bookings. Anyone have any ideas? --=20 JONATHAN HESKETH ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5966F.A3C77020 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-print...

Pivot Tables show zero balance
Hi - I have a pivot table.... I want to show customers that have an outstanding balance. when i sort by month, i see everything, totals of who paid and who ha not. I want to sort to see only who is outstanding. How do I do this? CURRENT SETUP: Sort by page = date of invoice (by month) Rows = client name, then the tota -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You could add a Status column to your data source, and calculate the account status. For example, with customer names in column C and amounts in column H: =IF(SUMIF($C$2:$C$39,C2,$H$2:$H$39)>0,"Outstanding&...

Showing records from a link table collectively?
Instead of using a datasheet or continuous form to show a number of link table records sequentially is it possible to filter on one column and then show every record the contains a specfic key with a multiple select listbox. eg the link table consists of two columns with values, and the foreign keys for both columns having values other than the ones displayed here (eg 0-9, A-Z): 1 A 1 B 1 F 2 C 2 D 3 H I'd like to be able to let the user select 1, and have a multiple select listbox show A, B, and F as selected. IF the user were to select 4 there wouldn't be anything selected in the ...

Account Names not showing when adding new user
Hi, I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install and when adding users to access the SharePoint site, directory services only returns admin users of the SharePoint/Project Server? How do I get AD to return all the users in the domain? Thanks! Steve Steve: What do you mean when you say "I created a SharePoint site off of a 2007 Project Server install?" Your description lacks a few details. "Steve" <Steve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EAA4C48D-9D6A-44C7-84BF-787AE762561E@microsoft.com... > Hi, >...

Inbox shows unread messages but there are none in the directory
My Outlook (office 2003) Directory for the Inbox indicates three unread messages but when looking at the list of messages there are none that are unread and if I delete all the messages in the inbox there are still three indicated as unread. I have not active filters. Any idea what is going on or how to stop it? ...

How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message.
How to enable Shared Contacts to show up When Addressing an email message. Basically when you type in a email address/name it finds it in a another users "SHARED" contacts... (So you don't have to manually find/add it.) Can someone point me to some instructions? Thanks Russ -- Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC Remote Small Business Server/Computer Support - www.SBITS.Biz BPOS - Microsoft Online Services - www.Microsoft-Online-Services.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0736_01CAFD9B.F594AC40 C...

how do i make a chart follow the active cell
I have a worksheet that has frozen panes. I need the chart that is on the worksheet to be visible wherever the cursor is. is this possible? Hi, That would require VBA code. This example places the chart to the right of the active cell. Add this to the sheet code module which contains the chart object. Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range) With Target.Parent.ChartObjects(1) .Top = Target.Cells(1).Top .Left = Target.Cells(1).Left + Target.Cells(1).Width End With End Sub Cheers Andy mepetey wrote: > I have a worksheet that has froze...

don't show or print PP 207
I'm running PP 2007 on Win7 Ultimate. I'm aware of the option to show/hide a slide - are there any add-ons to set print/no-print in the same fashion? As I create PP presentations for my classes I may have sides that I don't want to print when creating handouts. I'm aware that I can selectively select slides to print at print time but this is so difficult when I have large presentations (100-1200 slides) and the presentations often change. As I create a presentation I may have a slide that I want to show but I do not want it in the handout. Example: slide 44 has s...

email account will not show up when added: says deleted
my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" section of Outlook 2003 even though I have added it and the "test" button shows it is set up correctly. It is listed in the accounts pane of add/change email accounts but when I try to set it as the default account I get a message it is not found and probably was deleted. I have deleted and re added it several times with the same result. Any solution ? Alec McNaughton <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my main email account will not show up in the "accounts" > section of Outl...

how do I make an excel template
I am trying to figure out a way to make a spreadsheet to track fees that are paid each week in our soccer team. I have no idea where to start or what to do. I need something than can accomodate dates, names and an amount paid and that will also give me a balance per person each week. Are there any templates like this that anyone knows of, or is there a tutorial somewhere that I can attempt to make my own? Thanks I could help you with this, but need to know what the weekly amount would be to give you anything "nice". Meanwhile, you could take my extreme tutorial: http://www.off...

OWA not showing all email?
hello everyone, i posted a while back (but i think it slid to back pages) asking a question about a user who has outlook 2003 in the office and hooks up via OWA at home. recently it's become clear that not all of her messages are showing in OWA, yet they all show up when she reconnects on the office LAN. any advice on that? we are running exchange server 2003. in that vein, we would like to set her up with outlook 2003 accessing the exchange server from out of the office but are not sure how to go about doing that ... any tips on where to get started with that would be great...

How does one make VS compile unsafe code
Hi, This is not the first time I've used unsafe code in C# projects. Usually, I simply check the box in the project properties telling it to allow unsafe code. I've done that for this project, yet VS is telling that, "Unsafe code may only appear in compiling with / unsafe." So, here's the command line being used to compile: C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- / nowarn:618,1701,1702 /nostdlib+ /platform:x86 /errorreport:prompt / warn:4 I'm betting that this is complaining because the switch that appears above is "...