Making 2003 personal home page

In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could
see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's
appointments (middle).  I really liked this view.  Can this view be created
using outlook 2003?

You're probably talking about Outlook Today. that's still there in Outlook
2003. Navigate to the top folder in your folder tree and you should still be
able to see it. There was no other way inherent in Outlook to create such a
view so I'm assuming that's what you're looking for. Anything else would
have been an add-in created by a third party.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003
Author, Absolute Beginner's Guide to OneNote 2003

***Please post all replies to the newsgroups***
"Paul Burrows" <paul.burrows@nospam.co.nz> wrote in message
> In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you could
> see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right) and today's
> appointments (middle).  I really liked this view.  Can this view be
created
> using outlook 2003?

0
patriciac (522)
4/22/2004 11:26:47 PM
Sure.  Switch to the Day/Week/Month view of the Calendar, then click View |
TaskPad to make the TaskPad appear.  If the Date Navigator (small calendars)
aren't showing, drag the top border of the TaskPad downward a bit.

--
Jocelyn Fiorello
MVP - Outlook

In news:OMbJVYFKEHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Paul Burrows wrote:

> In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you
> could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right)
> and today's appointments (middle).  I really liked this view.  Can
> this view be created using outlook 2003?

Excellent - Thanks very much

"Jocelyn Fiorello [MVP - Outlook]" <jfiorelloNOSPAM@mvps.org> wrote in
message news:eApBYOMKEHA.3216@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Sure.  Switch to the Day/Week/Month view of the Calendar, then click View
|
> TaskPad to make the TaskPad appear.  If the Date Navigator (small
calendars)
> aren't showing, drag the top border of the TaskPad downward a bit.
>
> --
> Jocelyn Fiorello
> MVP - Outlook
>
> *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please
> reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. ***
>

> In news:OMbJVYFKEHA.1264@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
> Paul Burrows wrote:
>
> > In the previous version of outlook a view could be created where you
> > could see folders (left), tasks (bottom right), calendar (top right)
> > and today's appointments (middle).  I really liked this view.  Can
> > this view be created using outlook 2003?

Outlook 2003 News

multiple flyers per page?

printing 2 charts on single page

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Non-VBA way of making custom menus.

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Excel 2003