Make web page shortcut open in browser *not* Outlook 2003 "viewer"

Is there a way in Outlook 2003 to make a web page shortcut (in the
Outlook shortcut bar) open the page in a browser rather than inside
Outlook itself?

FRx drilldown viewer.
There should be a MAC version. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=6843b3e7-cf0d-4e0c-853d-36d0737142cf&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains But Uncle Bill does ...

No send button for emails from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer
I am trying to send photos from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, but there is no send button. Help! Right click on the image and choose Send To-> Mail Recipient -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Deb in OR" <Deb in OR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE87D89F-65E0-4A79-8E68-F27BB8481CB5@microsoft.com... > I am trying to send photos from W...

Error in Event Viewer event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 10
Hello Exchange Administrators, I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1023 pop3 connector, 1029, 1036, 1015, 1019, 1015" on regular basis after every 15 min for every user. I need yours help to fix these errors. Also tell me why these error are logged in event viewer or cause of these errors We are using WIndoes 2003 SBS, Exchange Server 2003. Thanks you for yours help in advance. On Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:01 -0700, Guri <Guri@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hello Exchange Administrators, > >I am getting these Error in Event Viewer "event id 1...

Unhide columns through Excel Viewer
I have an Excel document that I am viewing with Excel Viewer. It is a document of weekly totals, where the Author has hidden all of the prior weeks totals. Author said to just "unhide" the columns, but have been unable to locate where to do that through Viewer. Is it even possible? A Viewer is a viewer. To change an Excel file you need Excel best wishes Bernard "hummels" <hummels@tce.com> wrote in message news:97152248.0411170921.2eaea5d@posting.google.com... >I have an Excel document that I am viewing with Excel Viewer. It is a > document of weekly total...

Project Viewer
Hi, Yes, we do have a Project viewer its the ValleySpeak Project viewer.ValleySpeak Project Server allows the Project Managers to use Microsoft Project as a Managing tools in real time. It enables me to view and share the Microsoft Project schedules with team members in real time . for further details visit www.valleyspeak.com This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003E_01CAA968.4E46DBC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Please do not advertise in these newsgroups. There are m...

Installing Snapshot Viewer via Office 2007 Setup
I was looking at the Office 2007 Install Wizard and noticed that the option to install Snapshop viewer isn't present. Am I missing something? It is an option under the 2003 Wizard. On Mon, 17 May 2010 14:28:09 -0400, "microsoft" <david.c.holley@mailserver.us.duh> wrote: >I was looking at the Office 2007 Install Wizard and noticed that the option >to install Snapshop viewer isn't present. Am I missing something? It is an >option under the 2003 Wizard. > They took it out. :-{( -- John W. Vinson [MVP] So should its ...

How do I get hyperlinked pictures to open in Windows Photo Viewer
When in click on a hyperlinked picture it opens in Corel Photo House instead of Windows Photo Viewer. Is there a way to set the default program? It has nothing to do with Word. Your file assocications need to be changed. How to change file associations in Windows XP http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=307859 How do I... Change file extension associations in Windows Vista? http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-6172036.html -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "KTLVR" <KTL...

FRx DrillDown Viewer
Hi, I am having an issue at one of my clients where scrolling down freezes the FRx DrillDown viewer. does anybody has seen this issue or have any idea ? Regards Syed I've seen this in exceptionally large (many columns) reports however I don't know if there's a fix for it. What service pack are they on? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your gptip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com Like Frank said, I see this when I have a particularly large report with a lot of columns. I generally end up just exporting it to excel ...

Does Microsoft provide a reader/viewer for Publisher?
I am using Publisher 2003. I have created business cards for some of my sales representatives. I would like to email them a copy for them to view. I would also like for them to be able to print the cards from the viewer. Is there a viewer and if so, can one print from a viewer? "Boone" <Boone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF92A0BF-6227-4E4F-927C-D789E9030C43@microsoft.com... >I am using Publisher 2003. I have created business cards for some of my >sales > representatives. I would like to email them a copy for them to view. I > would > a...

Outlook viewer plugin for IE
Does anyone know of an IE plugin or Active-X control that would allow me to view Outlook Messages in the browser rather than launching a separate Outlook window? thanks. </joel> ...

Word Viewer ???? when open word doc from Outlook
I am new to Outlook 2003. When I launch a word doc from a attachment it seems to open in some strange word Viewer, I do not want this. How can I turn it off? Thanks, Daniel This is a Word option not Outlook. In word; Tools-> Options-> tab Genereal-> Allow starting in Reading Layout -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Daniel Jeffrey" <daniel@enpri...

Document viewer
In the earlier editions of MS Office, one could use the document viewer to scan a document comprising multiple pages and view it as one file. Is it possible with Office 2007? ...

Error Message in Event Viewer
Hi Windows XP Pro Visio 2002 My event viewer is full of the following error message. This error is recorded each time I open any user created file in Visio? Anyone have any info on why? It doesn't seem to cause any problems. This is a stand alone work station that is not connected to the internet or anything else. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MsiInstaller Event Category: None Event ID: 1015 Date: 12/1/2003 Time: 1:52:20 PM User: N/A Computer: JOEV1 Description: Failed to connect to server. Error: 0x800401F0 TIA Varner ...

Clipboard viewer locks on reboot
I have succesfully implemented a clipboard viewer. I have followed the documentation to the letter as well as checked the code against samples in the CP and the source code for Synergy. The viewer works flawlessly. The problem comes on boot. The clipboard viewer is set to auromatically start with Windows (it lives in the System Tray). However, after booting, it fails to work. Moreover, it locks the clipboard itself and makes it useless until my clipboard viewer is closed. Any thoughts? I've looked over the code a thousand times and rebooted the machine more times that I can count. I'...

Event 8213 Appears in Exchange 2000 Server Event Viewer
Hi: I was wondering if anyone's seen this error before and been able to get it resolved. "System Attendant Service failed to create session for virtual machine <SERVERNAME>. The error number is 0x80044501. " We get this error logged in our Application Log every 50 minutes. The below KB article supposedly addresses this error, but with Exchange 2000 Service Pack 3, there is no way (I've found) to "Reset the Administrative Group's Service Account" as step 12 of the article indicates. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;q296151 An...

Report Viewer
I am looing for ReportViewer control from the Reporting group of the Toolbox. I am not finding the Reporting Group in Vsiaulo Studio 2010 Express. Am I blind or do I need to get the professional version? -- Arne Garvander Certified professional Geek ...

Power Point Viewer Converter
Hi, I received an email with a PowerPoint view slide show. I want to copy each clip into a jpeg. How can I do this? On 5/5/10 10:53 AM, Tracy wrote: > Hi, I received an email with a PowerPoint view slide show. I want to copy > each clip into a jpeg. How can I do this? Within PowerPoint you should go to the File menu (2003 or earlier) or the Office button (2007 or later) and choose Save As. Under Save As type, you can choose JPG. --David -- David M. Marcovitz Author of _Powerful PowerPoint for Educators_ http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/ Microsoft PowerPoint MVP As...

Internet Page Viewer In Access 2000 Form (I Think)
Good afternoon, I am somewhat rusty in access but in short, I have been tasked with creating a database to store details of possible acquisitions. In essense, its probably just a simple form displaying basic information, company name number of employees etc. but something I would like to do is have a mini snapshot or live view of the companie's current web-page. I know I could have a text box which hyper links to the compaies page and perhaps have a picture of the site or link to the picture but I wanted sto do something a bit more fancy. Is there a way of having a mini internet ...

Report Viewer prompts for login credentials
Hi, Everytime I run a report (either a custom report or a system report) in CRM's Report Viewer for the first time after logging in, I am prompted to enter my login credentials. After I enter my credentials I can view other reports, but once I close the browser, reopen CRM and re-run a report in the viewer, again I am prompted for my login. How can I make Report Viewer use my Windows login? My Windows login has admin rights in both CRM and Reports Server because I am able to access the web-based CRM and run reports in Report Manager without any login information. We have SQL 2005 ...

Snapshot viewer 05-11-10
In Access 2003 I want to send Access reports as an email attachment using the Snapshot format. If the recipient of the email does not have Access and hey open the atachment will they have to install the Snapshot viewer? If the answer is yes is there anyway to include the viewer with the attached file so that the recipient of the email will not have to go through the process of downloading the Snapshot viewer. Thanks for any help. JoeP Even if the recipient does not have Access, they will still be able to open the snapshot. It can be opened like any other pic. Not sure how ...

Excel Viewer performance issue
This is a general enquiry on excel viewer. We have the viewer sitting on the client and it accesses files from a web server. I know once opened the files are resident on the client but does the viewer keep the connection to the web server open and hence posing a performance issue? I suppose the question also is does the viewer use internet technologies, does it act like a browser when connecting to a web server and only send individual connection requests like HTTP? Thanks in advance for any help received. -- Macca101 ...

reader or viewer?
Is there a 'reader or viewer' available to download so that a publisher file may be viewed by someone who does not have Publisher? Thx No "ginny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:664501c3e5f4$56c8d890$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a 'reader or viewer' available to download so > that a publisher file may be viewed by someone who does > not have Publisher? > Thx There is no such item, sorry. Visit the sharing section of my site at http://www.mvps.org/publisher for more details on sharing Publisher files. -- Brian Kv...

Picture Viewer
I'd like to Shell from Access to the "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer". To do that, I need to know the name of the "exe". Can anyone tell me its name? Thanks, Bill See thread: "Can't find "exe" name for viewer" in the microsoft.public.windowsxp.general newsgroup. Bill "Daniel" <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:898E457B-E742-42A8-9F50-8C04299880DA@microsoft.com... > Right-click on your shortcut, select properties and you should be able to > findout which exe is used to lauch it. > > Daniel P...

How To Clear Administrative Events Log
Hi: Does anyone know how to clear the Administrative Events log listed under Custom Views in the Event Viewer running Win7? All the logs listed under the Windows logs have options to clear, but the above dos not. Thanks, ColTom2 "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote in message news:uBP7EoWaKHA.6028@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi: > > Does anyone know how to clear the Administrative Events log listed under > Custom Views in the Event Viewer running Win7? > > All the logs listed under the Windows logs have options to cle...

AR Journal viewer problem
When I go to view a full page payment receipt for a customer, there are so many transactions that it says go to next page. The only way I can "see" page 2 would be to print the receipt. I would prefer not to have to do this. Does anyone know of a workaround? We have a lot of AR activity. Thanks in advance. Ctrl-Right Arrow takes you to the second page of the receipt. -- * "Skip_Cycle" <SkipCycle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:040159C0-9A4B-414A-996A-DE0131F78246@microsoft.com... When I go to view a full page payment receipt for a customer, the...