Make Outlook 2003 & MSN Calendar interwined

I just installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 Live.  When I call up the calendars,
I can't mesh any of my calendars - MSN Calendar nor Hotmail Calendar.  I was
hoping that the info I had on my desktop 2003 would be transfered to both or
one of the calendars on the web.  In the past, I was able to sync my desktop
with the hotmail calendar.  Therefore, no matter where I am in the worls I
can see my calandar.  I am assuming you should be able to do that with 2003
Live and Outlook Connector.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4ee8931b-835d-48a7-9ddb-129a3870acba&dg=microsoft.public.outlook
0
G1 (145)

is the connector's pst set as the default?

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/mool.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Poppe G" <Poppe G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I just installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 Live.  When I call up the
>calendars,
> I can't mesh any of my calendars - MSN Calendar nor Hotmail Calendar.  I
> was
> hoping that the info I had on my desktop 2003 would be transfered to both
> or
> one of the calendars on the web.  In the past, I was able to sync my
> desktop
> with the hotmail calendar.  Therefore, no matter where I am in the worls I
> can see my calandar.  I am assuming you should be able to do that with
> 2003
> Live and Outlook Connector.
>
> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=4ee8931b-835d-48a7-9ddb-129a3870acba&dg=microsoft.public.outlook

0
outlookmvp (5838)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook