Make Home my default for address and phone number

I have Outlook 2003, and I sync into OutlookPC.  The
majority of my contacts are personal with no business
address.  However, I may have a business phone number.  I
want to make HOME address my default in Outlook.  I also
want the HOME phone to be above the work phone.  I can
change it in Outlook, but a sync will not change it on
the PocketPC.  I really don't want to open each name on
the PocketPC to get the home phone #.
0
anonymous (74722)

Email address book security
Thanks for reading this postig. I'm running Outlook 2003 and have recently experienced a new prompt popping when I compose a new email. The prompt says - A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this? If this is unexpected it may be a virus etc..... Allow access for xx minutes It seemed to conicide with loading the latest release of Adobe Acrobat 6. I've disabled all the Adobe tool bars etc in Outlook in attempt to stop this. Does anyone else experience this? I would to completely turn this off. Is there a reg key that will...

Outlook 2002 auto inserting email address
When I use Outlook 2002 to attach a document, spreadsheet or presentation to an email message, Outlook sticks four items in the document's File | Properties | Custom dialog box. They're called: _AdHocReviewCycleID _AuthorEmail _AuthorEmailDisplayName _EmailSubject I see this as an invasion of my privacy. how can I stop Outlook and all other office XP products from doing this? You can control the "Automatic Review" option off in Outlook by going to Tools/Options/Preferences/Email Options/Advanced Email Options and turning off "Add properties to attachments to enabl...

address separated by a diamond shape object by cty and state zip
927 spencer road (*) Honolulu, HI 96833 (*) 888-000-8787 (8) needs to be diamond shape objects ; looks like a bullet HOW DO I FORMAT THAT IN A SINGLE LINE? PowerPoint 2007 I have just put up a file for you at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ Item number 99. If my comments have helped please hit Yes. Thanks. "MSLORNA808" wrote: > 927 spencer road (*) Honolulu, HI 96833 (*) 888-000-8787 > > (8) needs to be diamond shape objects ; looks like a bullet > > HOW DO I FORMAT THAT IN A SINGLE LINE? ...

User form Default value in text box
Hi all. Quick question. I have a user form in excel which has a text box which i want to have the value defaulted to the current date. I've looked at several posting on this site but haven't gotten it to work yet. Any ideas on how to set the text box with the current date as a default value? Any help or direction is appreciated. Thanks. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/excel-programming/201006/1 Hi, Try this way Private Sub UserForm_Activate() TextBox1.Text = Date End Sub -- Mike When competing hypotheses are oth...

event ID 4029 This address does not accept mail From: <>
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C3EE38.442C9EA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Running ex5.5 and I also have a ex2k server running with no one on it = yet. I get a bunch of these entries in the event log of the 5.5 machine all = the time and I wonder if there is something that needs to be adjusted to = stop it. Having just recovered from a corruption I am really sensitive = to any anomilies at this point! "The following message could not be delivered. The destination server ...

How can I get current cell row number
I need to reference the row value of the current cell in a worksheet function: = row() in VBA: activecell.row Hope this helps Rowan excelneophyte wrote: > I need to reference the row value of the current cell ...

how do i make it so that when a sheat is selected either via link or tab, that xlLastCell is selected. the last on the sheet.
how do i make it so that when a sheat is selected either via link or tab, that xlLastCell is selected. the last on the sheet. In VBA Editor, create a module. Paste this there Option Explicit Dim X As New EventClass Public Sub Auto_Open() Set X.App = Application End Sub Then, insert a Class Module, rename it to EventClass, and paste this there: Option Explicit Public WithEvents App As Application Private Sub App_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Sheets(Sh.Name).Select ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select End Sub It should work (XL2000). "Daniel" <...

Frogs in the pond
Hi, I have this little charting problem. I'm sure someone will have the solution. It's difficcult to explain so I 've posted a picture here www.fransysco.net/frogs/frogs.gif You may have to zoom on your browser to see it perfectly. I have some data in a table and it's figures about frogs in a a pond and about how many arrive in each batch per quarter and how long they survive. The length of survival is measured in Quarters, too. So each quarter there's a batch of new frogs that arrive - usually 2000 in a a batch. And I measure the survival rate of each batch. Now, if I al...

Button on a activity phone call
Hello, I like to create a button on a activity phone call to automatically trigger a phone call when I select Outgoing button option. Can you help me? Thank’s in advance, Ricardo Sousa Hello Ricardo, We have a new Add-On for MS CRM which add a button to contact,account. After clicking on the button the Add-On will ask you which phone number(mobil,..) you want to call and then automatically trigger a phone call and create a phone activity. In the same way it works for incoming calls. This solution works only if you have a PBX. If you are interested please send me an email. Regards, Ch...

Postmaster address #2
Hi Everybody! Situation: Exch2k3SP1 on Win2k3Sp1 configured to allow delivery status notifications. Now, when an external recipient sends an email to an internal recipient requesting a Delivery receipt, the DSN is being sent by “postmaster@internaldomain.com” and it is not a good idea. I want to change it to “postmaster@externaldomain.com” Now I have already tried some things but I am still unsuccessful: I have set a masquerade domain (externaldomain.com) under SMTP virtual server, I have removed postmaster@internaldomain.com from the user account it was bounded to and I have added “po...

Calculate home equity in Money?
I have an asset account for my house. It is tied to a mortgage loan account. I also made a down payment from my checking account. How do I calculate the equity in the house using Money since it has appreciated and I have paid down some of the mortgage? Job #1: figure out what your house is worth. Nothing internal to Money will provide much help with that. Job #2, with a calculator, subtract sum of the current balance of all outstanding loans from the value determined in step 1. The remainder is the equity. "Taylor" <123@456.com> wrote in message news:Yp76g.184$Qq.73@...

Number formats and fields
Hi All! I have a list of equations in a word document that I need to add a reference (the first equation in the document will be equation A, the second will be equation B, etc). So I need a numbering field. However, when I get to equation 28 I want the format to be AB, then 29 to be AC, not BB, CC like the default A, B, C… numbering gives you. However, I will be adding other equations randomly throughout the document and referring to the equation reference in text paragraphs, so I would like them to auto update when I add another equation in the middle of the document. Doe...

Can I change the default syle for a chart?
I have toyed around with using macros to reformat data, but what I would really like to do is make a particular format the default, but can't seem to find out how to do that. Select a chart in your workbook Choose Chart>Chart Type Select one of the chart types and subtypes, then click 'Set as default chart' OR Select the Custom Types tab, and set one of the built-in or user-defined charts as the default Jon Peltier has information on custom chart types on his web site: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/CreateCustomTypes.html Argus Finch wrote: > I hav...

Name NOT Show in Global Address List
Hi all, I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Recently, I hided one of the user on our exchange server so that the name won't show in the GAL. Now I'd like to show this person name on the GAL, but it's not showing up. I double checked to make sure the "hide from gal" is not check. What should I do? Please Help !! Thanks in advance, Ed Ed wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm running SBS 2003 with exchange 2003 server. Recently, I hided one > of the user on our exchange server so that the name won't show in the > GAL. Now I'd like to ...

making entourage the default email program
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have a new Mac Pro. I have the Apple Mail program as well as Entourage. I am using Entourage as my email program and it seems to be working fine ( sending and receiving emails ok). I have not bothered to set up Mail as i don't need it for the time being. However, when I go to a web page and click an email link, Mail opens up and asks me to set it up. I want Entourage to open up so I can send an email. I went to Entourage>accounts>mail but it won't let me set my Entourage email ...

How to get Microsoft Outlook to cut and paste full email addresses
What is the switch that tells Microsoft Outlook to allow cut and pasting of email addresses? There MUST be a better way! When I copy and paste an email recipient from a name in outlook from list, I get the person's name and not their email address. Aaaaooooouuurrrrrrggggghhhh! The only way I know today to copy and paste the full email is to go to "view" "options" and then copy and paste from the "message options" header section. Geeeeeeeazus. Can Microsoft Outlook be this stuuuuuuuupid? There MUST be a better way to copy and paste Microsoft Outlook email ...

GP Professional Serv Tools Cust Combiner should keep Addresses
In the pdf instructions for Professional Tools the Customer Combiner instructions say that it "combines customers without data loss". Well that is not necessarily true. If I have duplicate address codes that are not for the same address, I will indeed lose data. There are a couple of possible solutions for this. 1. If you had a tool to change address codes, I could change them before combining the customers. 2. You could append something to the "from" address code (and change work, open, and history documents so as not to break the links to that address. ------...

Make Payment and Deduct from Bill
Brief Summary: I want to be able to make a Payment Amount on a form to a Bill Amount, then the Bill Amount will reduct to show an Ending Balance on the Form. Details: I have a table called BusinessContacts with ContactID as the Primary ID Field. This table is dedicated to storing data on each Bill (Name, Address etc.) On the Business Form which is based on the BusinessContacts table, I have a Payment Button this opens another form. The second form is called Bill Payment, and it is based on a table called BillPayment with a Primary ID Field named BillPaymentID. This for...

Outlook 2003/Exchange Address Book Search
Does anyone know a way to add the Manager field to the search dialog box in the Outlook Address Book/GAL in Exchange 2k3? Also how do you search with a Wild Card, ie *manager* for 'IT Manager'? Thanks! ...

How to increment page number in a cell of worksheet
I have a problem regarding page numbers in a worksheet. The position of page number in the cell is such that page number cannot be provided through header or footer. Can you guide me about how can I increment page numbers in a cell. This is a very unreliable workaround. Declare col. "A" to be an Helper-Column. In Cell A1 type the following formula and copy down to the end of your data. Col. A Cells should, now, present the page number. Pull out one of each, in a "page", to another column in order to present the page number. You may fine-tune, the formula, b...

how to make pst file to be accessible from CD/DVD?
hi any one have idea? thanks > any one have idea? You can't. Full read and write access to the PST is needed. -- -f.h. ...

How to make the report previewed in the right paper size ?
Dear all, I have a report which should be previewed in Letter format. I have installed this application in several computers. When I opened the report in a computer with A4 as default paper size, the report will be previewed using A4 size. I want the report always be previewed in Letter format ignoring the default paper size of the computers. How to make like that ? Thanks. Chlaris With your report open in design view, select file - page setup. Make the changes to select letter type and any other printer settings you wish. When you then save your report, these setti...

Icons don't update when default program changed
Suppose I have a file type (such as .cpp or .vhd) that is opened by program X by default. Then I change the default program to Y by selecting "Open With...", choosing a new program, and checking "Always use this program". Whenever I do this, I've noticed that the icon for files of that type does not update to Y, but instead stays with X's icon. Is there a way to "refresh" the system so that it associates the correct icons with file types? -J ...

How to make Macro RunCode ? Doesn't see my Function???
I've got some simple code for a form... Option Compare Database Public Function TestCode() MsgBox "Function Worked" End Function I understand that the "Run" and "Debug/Step Into" doesn't work for code in Access... you must execute the code from an object or Macro... so I am trying to create a macro... >From the "Design Window" I click on Macros and then New For "Action" I select "Run Code" Then I click in the "Function" field at the bottom and open the "Expression Builder" I see two folders... Bui...

File
Hi! I would like to write a logfile where an entry is added every time some traffic occures on the COM-port. As I have it done now the file is closed when I close the COM-port so it's impossible to read it from the explorer (using notepad.exe) while the COM-port (and file) is open. Is it possible to make a file readable from the explorer while it is open within an app or do i have to open/close it every time a change occures? i am using CFile::Open( "PathAndName", CFile::modeCreate | CFile::modeRead | CFile::typeText ). Thanks Philipp Use CFile::Open( "PathAndName...