Main Outlook Data File Appears Several Times

The same data appears two times in the navigation pane view. The folders are
identical and information changed in one is duplicated in the lower view. It
is obviously one file but appears twice. Any suggestions?

0
mobymako (5)

Michael Obymako <mobymako@earthlink.net> wrote:

> The same data appears two times in the navigation pane view. The
> folders are identical and information changed in one is duplicated in
> the lower view. It is obviously one file but appears twice. Any
> suggestions?

You have a corrupt mail profile.  Create a new one with Control
Panel>Mail>Show Profiles>Add.  Point the new profile at your existing PST.
The condition you see is often caused by copying a PST over the top of
another with the same name.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
11/2/2004 3:24:35 PM
Brian,  Thank You.

> Michael Obymako <mobymako@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> The same data appears two times in the navigation pane view. The
>> folders are identical and information changed in one is duplicated in
>> the lower view. It is obviously one file but appears twice. Any
>> suggestions?
>
> You have a corrupt mail profile.  Create a new one with Control
> Panel>Mail>Show Profiles>Add.  Point the new profile at your existing PST.
> The condition you see is often caused by copying a PST over the top of
> another with the same name.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
mobymako (5)

What's the rootname appearing in System Manager
Hello, I am looking at a SBS server in a domain called "whatever.nl", with a computername "win2003". When I open the System Manager, the top element is called "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is this a default name, or something chosen during installation of Exchange? Also, when I open Server Management, under advanced management there's a node for the Exchange System Manager, however the name is "First Organization (Exchange)". When I highlight it, the name changes to "MAILSERVER (Exchange)". Is that normal? -M Hi, the name of the to...

Maximum file sizes

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

find action on log file

File size #11

Linking files 2 ways

How to repair a .dll file in IE8