Mail Relaying denied error message, how can it be fixed???

I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming:  mail.tpg.com.au
                                                and outgoing:
mail.tpg.com.au

I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send out
emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can it be
fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks...

The error message when sending is:::

The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by
the server. The rejected e-mail address was 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject
'Re: Again', Account: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: 'mail.tpg.com.au',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.7.1 <huy9876@hotmail.com>...
Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [203.174.156.66]', Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Are you connected to the Internet using that same ISP?  Or do you have
some other type of ISP for your actual Internet connection that differs
from what you're using for mail?

In order to slow down spammers, many ISPs are no longer allowing users
to send out on an SMTP server that differs from their connection
(relaying).  There are 2 things you can try, you can either change the
outgoing server to the same as the ISP's that you connect to the
Internet with, or you can try authenticating the outgoing server you're
currently using.

To Authenticate the outgoing server, click Tools -> Accounts ->
Properties button -> Servers tab -> Check the box next to "My Server
Requires Authentication" & see if that works.

I hope that helps!

Joe M wrote:
> I setup outlook express smtp to use incoming:  mail.tpg.com.au
>                                                 and outgoing:
> mail.tpg.com.au
>
> I can successfully receive emails and read newsgroup but I can't send
> out emails because it keep on return the below error message, how can
> it be fixed so that I can send emails? Thanks...
>

> The error message when sending is:::
>
> The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was
> rejected by the server. The rejected e-mail address was
> 'huy9876@hotmail.com'. Subject 'Re: Again', Account:
> 'mail.tpg.com.au', Server: 'mail.tpg.com.au', Protocol: SMTP, Server
> Response: '550 5.7.1 <huy9876@hotmail.com>... Relaying denied. IP
> name possibly forged [203.174.156.66]', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
> Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute everytime I compose or respond to a message
In OWA, Every time I try to compose or respond to a message, the Windows Office 2000 installer tries to execute and asks for the CD. Unfortunately, this Office 2000 problem has come up again even after all the updates to Office 2000. Also I am having trouble logging out. When I hit the logoff button, it brings up a sign-in screen asking for ID & password again. Whether I cancel it or fill it in and type OK, it then gives me a screen that says "access denied". I never get a screen which says that logout was successful. I have the same problem here... From what I've s...

XCH Error 3092, OAB replication

Recieve Mail Before Sending

can't customize toolbar

Linker Error after upgrade from VC7.1

Message comes as an attachment

Mail lMerge

Can anyone help ?

error on upgrade: ID 4386

error 0x800cc0f

How do I recover my messages in my mailbox?
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address. I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other computers. It sucks. On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara <whereisnara@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the Microsoft Access database product. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are >automatically deleted. But th...