Mail not being received....

I have been using outlook for years with no problems.  Sometime after
upgraded to 2003 my problem began.  I receive mail without a proble
and i thought I was sending it ok as well as I received no erro
messages, but....  I was notified by a recipient that they did no
receive my mail.  I have since done many tests and found that none o
my mail is being received, although it seems to be sent and i get n
errors.  I can use webmail and it gets received without a problem.
have uninstalled 2003 and reinstalled xp and the problem remians.
have deleted all acounts and reinstalled - problem persists.  Since
also had the problem when i went back to outlook xp i have sinc
reinstalled 2003 as i prefer it's features.

PLEASE HELP!  :confused

Could you turn on diagnostic logging (see
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q300479) and post
the OPMLog.log file (preferably as an attachment) after you tried sending
some mail?  It sounds like your ISP is accepting the mail for delivery but
not actually delivering it - the logs will show whether that's the case.

--
Jeff Stephenson
Outlook Development

"Nigel" <Nigel.12h8e4@outlookforum.com> wrote in message

> I have been using outlook for years with no problems.  Sometime after i
> upgraded to 2003 my problem began.  I receive mail without a problem
> and i thought I was sending it ok as well as I received no error
> messages, but....  I was notified by a recipient that they did not
> receive my mail.  I have since done many tests and found that none of
> my mail is being received, although it seems to be sent and i get no
> errors.  I can use webmail and it gets received without a problem.  I
> have uninstalled 2003 and reinstalled xp and the problem remians.  I
> have deleted all acounts and reinstalled - problem persists.  Since I
> also had the problem when i went back to outlook xp i have since
> reinstalled 2003 as i prefer it's features.
>
> PLEASE HELP!  :confused:

stephenson (1246)

Historical version of Received/Not Invoiced
Dynamics GP (Great Plains) really needs a historical version of the Received/Not Invoiced report (Reports>Purchasing>Analysis>Received/Not Invoiced). It is necessary for historical reconciliations & point-in-time audits. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the...

Entourage says it's Sent, but no-one has received!!!!!

Mail icon on taskbar in Outlook 2000
A user right clicked on the mail icon on the taskbar and disabled it and wants it back. In Outlook 2003 there is an option to add it back, I didn't see anything in Outlook 2000. Does anyone know how I would do this? I am thinking a reinstall/repair might do the trick but I was thinking there might be something else. Thanks ...

Untrack E-Mail
Hello again. Past deleting content from crm-fields or click track-Button again in overview and create a copy we get new permision erros? "An error occurres promoting this item to Microsoft CRM. The Microsoft CRM server could not be contacted or the user has insufficient permissions to perfom this action." There we have outlook 2003...with vista and outlook 2007 everything is fine. Thanks for any help, René ...

How to permanently delete mail from IMAP servers / Outlook 2003 question
Hi I use O.L. 2003 I've configured my outlook to collect complete mail from my IMAP servers. (full mail - not just headers) Then I move mail into folders in my machine, based on rules or by using -> edit -> move commands How do I completely delete the **moved** mail from my IMAP server (i.e.) mail that I **have** moved to my local folders have to be completely deleted from the IMAP server I can see that Pegasus does this, but my present settings in outlook 2003 don't... Suggestions and hints are appreciated Thanks posts ...

Exchange Address E-Mail Types ???
looking at some user configurations of our email server running Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003 SP1. * this server was running Exchange 5.5 a couple of years ago. User Properties -> E-mail Addresses Type: ccmail ms X400 X400 X500 I've noticed that newer users don't have these, and only have one x400 address. are these needed? what does each one do ? thanks On 1 Mar 2007 08:03:09 -0800, "DakotaDogg" <egiblock@gmail.com> wrote: >looking at some user configurations of our email server > >running Windows 2003 Server, Exchange 2003 SP1. > >...

How do I get URL's to be underlined in my e-mail message?
We just transferred over to Outlook from Outlook Express. Now when I type an e-mail, e-mail addresses and web addresses are not being underlined, nor showing in a different type. This is not allowing my e-mail recipients to "click and go" from my e-mails. Any answers? are you using HTML format? if so, make sure you type a space or press enter after entering a url. If plain text, use the full url (including http:// or mailto:) - also, when using plain text, whether the url is live depends on the receiving client, not the sending one. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Auth...

Mail Enabled Users vs. Mail enabled contacts......
I am needing to create a distribution group in our GAL of external people for my AD users to email. What is the difference between Mail Enabled users vs Mail enabled contacts. I am not sure which one to use? HELP For external users, you need to create mail-enabled Contacts. Contacts exist only so they can show up in the Address Book/GAL (they can be hidden, though... ) and everyone in the Org can email them. Mail-enabled users are users that have mail residing on an external system - they are security principals and can log-on to the Domain - Contacts can't. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE...

How to Route Outbound E-mail from the Exchange Server 5.5 to another server.
Hi. I'm implementing an e-mail filter software and I need to configure my Exchange Server to route outbound e-mail to the e-mail filter server. I went to the connection tap and changed the message delivery to : Forward all message to host : "My e-mail filter server ". I need to know if what I've done is correct ? Thank you for your help. Yes, that's where you make the change. Don't forget to restart the IMS in order to affect the change. -- hth, SusanV "Javier" <jbisono@tricom.com.do> wrote in message news:uPVHjhl9DHA.1472@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...

A message is queued at the Internet Mail Service (EXC01)
We are getting messages sent back to users not all the time but on an intermittent basis. I've looked around on the interent and only finds articles that relate to Exchange 2000 (BY THE WAY WE RUN 5.5). Does anyone have any thoughts on this. Thanks, KB when you say back do you mean ndr. try going to dnsstuff.com and checking your mx record to make sure you are not on a blacklist as well as you have a reverse ptr recrd. this sounds stupid but allot of companies are using mail firewalls that do rev lookups etc. "KB" wrote: > We are getting messages sent back to user...

Windows Mail could not be started 04-09-10
I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard email programme, however when I try sending emails in HTML format I get an error message that Window Mail could not be started. When sending emails as an attachement or RTF there is no problem. Any help is appreciated-Thank you. "Ellen Ileia Foundation" <Ellen Ileia Foundation@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFB4D46A-A3B7-4214-8054-F7C63F6CBE6E@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard > email programme, however...

i can receieve emails on my windows mail but cant send them
this is the error message iam getting. Any ideas. thank you. Subject 'Id for Mr Sahpaz ref 11487873/01', Account: 'mail.robertandrobert.co.uk', Server: 'mail.robertandrobert.co.uk', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: 'rblsmtpd: 78.146.167.128 pid 16008: 451 http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=78.146.167.128', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC60 ...

picking up old mail from a popserver
I am moving from a Groupwise office which has popserver access to mail and want to use outlook to 'pop' in to collect all my mail from the server. However it only seems to pick up the recent mail. Even though the earlier mails have been marked as unread on the server. Is there a setting on the outlook client which will force it to pick up all unread mail on a server thanks Drew ...

Importing Excel mail merge data doc to outlook?
Does anyone know if this can be done for a start and if so, what needs to be done. I have tried the import/export - from excel wizard in outlook but have so far only managed to import a lot of entrys that end up as blank contacts. This leads me to believe that it can be done if the settings of the excel document are correct - i just need to figure out what the correct settings are??!!! ...

receiving mail that dosen't have a mailbox on my server
how do you stop email addresses that have my domain name, but the receipant does not have a mailbox on my server please help "Brad Camden" <Bacamden@mississippilime.com> wrote: >how do you stop email addresses that have my domain name, >but the receipant does not have a mailbox on my server > > >please help In E2K3 you can now do a directory lookup and deny inbound traffic for smtp addresses that aren't in AD. There are other solutions for the older versions of Exchange. What ya got? Mark Arnold MCSA MCSE+M MVP, FAQ: http://www.swinc.com/resource/exc...

Outlook 2K hangs when deleteing mail
Hi all - Having a strange problem. I just moved my exchange 5.5 sp4 install from NT 4 to Win2K -- same server name. All features are working as normal except one - when any user tries to empty their deleted items folder on exit - outlook 2k will just hang - of course, this didn't happen when exchnage was running on NT, just started when it moved to 2K. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Tito Run the Performance Optimizer On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 22:04:53 -0800, "Tito Madrid" <tmadrid@cosmo.com> wrote: >Hi all - Having a strange problem. I just moved my exc...

Can not send e-mails from CRM web interfacer
hi all. we have installed the CRM 1.2 and created the users. there is an domine server, an exchange server and CRM server. we have created the users in the crm server and when we try to send emails from any account, the crm send an error "unexpected error, contact your system administrator" no more explanations. some body knows something about???? thanks for help Ramon, If you turn on the Developer Errors in the web.config file on the CRM folder in IIS, you can get a more specific message. This may help you pinpoint it. If you can't figure it out, paste it in her...

Why doesn't SFO Mail Merge allow Custom Fields?
Can anyone tell me WHY SFO mail merge will NOT allow Custom Fields? You can use Custom Fields for MailMerge! You only have to use our Add-On WordMailMerge for MSCRM 1.2 You can download a TRIAL-Version from www.mscrm-addons.com -- -- Christian support@mscrm-addons.com www.mscrm-addons.com Your company for MS-CRM ADD-ONS! GroupCalendar for MSCRM Related Documents for MSCRM WordMailMerge for MSCRM "Darryl" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:350301c51f3e$c31fed10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > > Can anyone tell...

Disable Mail Out of My Domain
How can I disable Exchange Users to Mail out of my domain?? http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq_sec3.htm Dave wrote: > How can I disable Exchange Users to Mail out of my domain?? ...

looking for GUI SW to telnet smtp mails
Looking for a GUI software will run telnet commands to send SMTP mails with all the options. Any idea? Thanks. On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 16:26:01 -0700, Chris <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Looking for a GUI software will run telnet commands to send SMTP mails with >all the options. Any idea? Why not just use an e-mail client software. Microsoft's Outlook Express is one that works and the cost (free) is pretty reasonable. Other Unix-like O/S also have excellent POP/IMAP clients that use SMTP to send e-mail. --- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP ...

Problems getting rid of "..Program is trying to access your e-mail addresses.."
I am trying to complete a migration to Exchange 2003 Outlook 2003 from an Exchange 5.5 Outlook 2003 environment. I have all of my clients configured so that the HKey_Local_Machine value of CheckAdminSettings is set to 1 or 2. I have identical security group documents in the Outlook 10 Security Settings and Outlook Security Settings folders. Unfortunately Some of my users are still seeing the Outllok security prompts. I have checked the permissions on the Security Settings folders and everything seems to be correct. What am I missing and why can't I make the prompts disappear. Everything...

Problem receiving e-mail using Outlook XP SP 3 on Win XP SP2 Machi
I have many users having issues with not receiving new e-mail until they "tickle" their Outlook by switching views. Additionally they sometimes see items staying in their Outbox even though the item is in fact delivered to the recipient. I tried both of the following KB articles. One did not help, the other one using the regedt32.exe did not have a key for 9.0, only 10.0 and 8.0. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've been troubleshooting this for 2 weeks now. Thanks, Anne Altman http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;304849 or http://support.mi...

cannot receive exe files
We are running on exchange 2003 (plus small business server) and so far we haven't been able to send or receive any mail containing exe attachments. I am aware such attachments are automatically blocked by exchange, but I was thinking is there any way of overriding this rule inside internal network? If there are two internal users exchanging mail, is it possible to send exe file . How safe is to change registry keys so you can avoid that rule? Is there anybody with this problem? I could be wrong, but I don't think that Exchange is what is blocking the attachments. That is usua...

Word mail merge appears to send but no one receives the message
I am doing a mail merge through Word and sending through Outlook 2007 on Windows Vista. The merge works great, everything goes smoothly and Outlook appears to send all the messages. I can even watch them go through the outbox and they get recorded in the sent mail folder. However, no one receives the messages! I've done this a couple times and had the same problem every time. It doesn't matter if I have 10 or 100 people in the mail merge. I've even included one of my own email addresses in the merge to verify as well as verified with people I sent it to that t...

MS Exchange web mail
I have a few users that access their email using my WebMail site from MS exchange 2003, the users archieve their e-mail but I now need to add the archive folder to there web seccion so they can review. Question: How do I add an archive folder to the MS exchage web connection? In news:1169734411.522945.216810@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com, joshuaguerrero@gmail.com <joshuaguerrero@gmail.com> typed: > I have a few users that access their email using my WebMail site from > MS exchange 2003, the users archieve their e-mail but I now need to > add the archive folder to there web se...