Mail merge problems with Outlook security update

Hi there,
I've recently installed some security updates to Office 2000 via windows
Update, and now when running an (email) Mail Merge, it askes me if I want to
allow this action *for each & every recipient*! even if I check the 'allow
this action' box for 10 mins. I've changed the Macro security setting, but
this makes no difference.
Can anyone help?
thanks in advance,
Jamie

Your options are all outlined here:
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm#autosec

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Work Hard" <enquiries@workhardpr.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
> I've recently installed some security updates to Office 2000 via windows
> Update, and now when running an (email) Mail Merge, it askes me if I want
> allow this action *for each & every recipient*! even if I check the 'allow
> this action' box for 10 mins. I've changed the Macro security setting, but
> this makes no difference.
> Can anyone help?
> thanks in advance,
> Jamie

0
russval (3097)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

allowing relaying... security issues
We are using Exchange 2000 on an SBS 2000 machine. We signed up with Spam Soap - an outside company to provide incoming/outgoing SMTP mail filtering . As part of their service, you also configure them as a "smart host". This is configured in the virtual SMTP Server area - in the advanced options for delivery. Also, in order to have this work properly, the SMTP Connector we had configured in the 'Connectors' area also had to be removed. We have an in-house VB .net application that automatically sends auto-generated emails. This particular application is configured and...

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

message delivery problems

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

cannot open hyper links in outlook