Mail Merge Attachments

I tried to send email merge messages with attachments and
it does not work. The attachement gest thrown out. Is
there a way to attache documents to a mail marge email?

Manuel
0
masosa (1)

Search this group. Answer posted already today, and every day.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Manuel" <masosa@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I tried to send email merge messages with attachments and
> it does not work. The attachement gest thrown out. Is
> there a way to attache documents to a mail marge email?
>
> Manuel

0
russval (3097)

Mail merge from opportunity with customised fields
Most of our customers wants to make a mail merge from opportunity for several reasons : 1) directly mail to contacts who are involved on that specific opportunity/project 2) customised fields specific to their business, information that they wants to use/merge with a word document. regards Myriam ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsof...

Transferring e-mails with an ISP different at Outlook.
I have got two differents name's accounts with Yahoo, I would like to transfer part of the messages from one account to another, is nearly at 85% full. I have tried with Reply and Forward selecting several messages but it allows me only one by one. I have around 950 messages.What can I do.Thank you in advance! -- In news:B1CFBA36-83C4-4DBC-98FC-05E26881ACB4@microsoft.com, jessy <jessy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > I have got two differents name's accounts with Yahoo, You mean, you have two different Yahoo e-mail accounts, which you check in Outlook? > I wou...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

outlook not senfing mail
i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. thank you any error messages? a bernstein ����: > i can receive mail, but not send. this is new. all was > fine for last 7 months. not sure what to do. > > thank you ...

merging .PST files #4
I made a huge mistake.... In restoring my .pst files I attached to the incorrect one and now i have a lot of information in the incorrect one that I need to have moved to the correct one. Providing I even know what the correct one is...then there are emails still on the email server that need to be downloaded also. Can someone please walk me through what I need to do to clean up this herendous mess! Please? Thank you Before we waste a lot of time giving you instructions that may or may not apply, start by specifying your Outlook version and decide which PST file you'd like t...

Creating a "Do_Not_Reply" e-mail address
I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com address that any user that I give permission to on the domain can send as by putting the above address in the "From:" field of their Outlook client and the external recipient will receive this and only see that it came from the do-not-reply address and not the send on behalf of user. Also what would be the best way to block or not receive the e-mails even if an external user does reply to it? On Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:56:22 -0700, "D-a-n_L" <dlajoie@hotmail.com> wrote: >I need to create a do-not-reply@domain.com addr...

Outlook 2003 attachments.
When an email comes in with say a word attachment, i go to open the attachment the only option i get is 'save to disk' or cancel. It gives a message saying that this file might contain a virus etc. etc. This happens with all attachments. How can i change it so there is a open button also. The pc is windows 2000 sp 4 with Office 2003. Regards ...

Sending a workbook as a mail attachment
Hey Folks, Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather then having the reps remember to send the workbook i'd like to have it send itself automatically - say on Saturdays or Sundays. Ideas? Nel post news:1165167749.298713.321880@l12g2000cwl.googlegroups.com *Gord* ha scritto: > Hey Folks, > > Is there an easy way to send a workbook via email based on the date an > time? Our company uses excel for some of our reporting and rather > then having the reps remember to send the wor...

Rename/Delete/Deactivate Junk Mail Folder
Hi! Does somebody know how I can delete/rename or deactivate the Junk Mail folder in Outlook 2003? If I delete this folder, it will be re-created in the next Outlook start. I've read that Junk Mail folder is an built-in and cannot be renamed/deleted or deactivated?! Please help! Thanks Mustafa That is correct. Why do you need to get rid of it/rename it? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "mustafa" <mustafa@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

E-mail error?
Recently my email ceased sending/receiving. The program has started asking me to enter in my username and password each time I try to send/receive (it never did that before); however, the log-in window just reappears after I click 'Ok'. I'm fairly certain I am entering the correct information -- it isn't telling me that I'm not. If I click cancel, I then receive an error message that says: Account: 'Shaw Email (smckelly)', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Por...

mail merge with word 2007 and a riso
I'm having problems trying to mail merge a word 2007 document with a riso. all goes well and I can preview all the documents and all looks good until I try to finish and print it on a riso, and nothing happens. It works on word 2003 but not the new version. can anyone help? Can you merge to a new document? If so, try using the following macro from fellow MVP Doug Robbins to split that document to the printer as separate jobs Sub SplitMergeLetterToPrinter() ' splitter Macro ' Macro created 16-08-98 by Doug Robbins to print each letter created by a ' mailmerge...

Mail merge & staple question
Does anyone know how to use mail merge in Publisher with a printer that folds and staples?? Publisher is sending it to the printer as "one" big file and trying to staples "all" my newsletters together instead of individual ones with the addresses on them. Or if anyone has any other programs or ideas on how I can accomplish this task, sure would be appreciated. Thanks While waiting for decisions from his 6 university choices, Ed sees a message from Parishsecretary <Parishsecretary@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > Does anyone know how to use mai...

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

Outlook Express Attachments #10
OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I stop this? The blocking access to feature is disabled via the security tab under tools | options. (its the second checkbox from the top.) -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:013101c3dd43$0623e970$a401280a@phx.gbl... > OE strips attachments containing Word docs. How do I > stop this? Tools Options Security untick the second check box "Jim Beam" <pantheos2003@yahoo.com&...

Clear Junk E-mail Folder
It seems that rule cannot be set to remove messages from Junk E-mail Folder on exit Outlook. Is there any way to do that? Thanks. I'm using OL2003. ...

CRM 3.0 Email Attachments
I understand the attachments are stored in the DB iteself. I am able to find out which table and fields. I see attachment NAME, MIME TYPE, MIMEID but unable to locate which column in the MSCRM.ActivityMimeAttachment table the content is stored ? Please advice. I am trying to download the attachment from the CRM Database into a folder as a file for a given activityid. ...

received mail goes directly to "deleted items" folder
When getting new mail, the mail goes directly to the "Deleted Items" folder instead of the "Inbox". Any suggestions? ...

Autosave mail sent from delegated mailbox
I'd like to autosave all mail sent from User Xs mailbox in his inbox. His mailbox inbox is available to three different users who all have it added to their Exchange account. This way I'm able to auto-create readable conversations in his inbox and all users can see which mail have been replied to from this mailbox and what the reply was. best You would have to write an event sink. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Kristofer" <Kristofer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA61E72C-9405-4BF...

Outlook 2003 E-mail Preview before receiving
I currently use an E-mail client called GoldMine that allows me to preview e-mail sent to me on the server before actually downloading/receiving it to my computer. I find this extremely beneficial in weeding out the junk/unsolicited and potentially virus-infected e-mail. Is it possible to do this with Microsoft Office Outlook 2003? When selecting send/receive , it appears the only option option is to actually download/receive the message to be able to view it. If you are aware as to how I may be able to preview first without downloading, please provide instructions on how to achi...

OL2003
I have a user who is trying to migrate his .pst file from one system to another. So he sent his pst file to himself using OL2002 but when he opens his e-mail in OL2003 the file is blocked. I found a list of files that are blocked and according to the list .pst isn't one of them. Does anybody have a better list that includes .pst files. Sure would make it easier to explain to the user With the research I have done so far this appears to cleary be a client issue and not an Exchange issue. I have no problem seeing the .pst and downloading it in OL2002. The only way so far that...

bad mail #2
I'm not sure if I'm being paranoid, but I have a feeling that the amount of bad mail is increasing every day. We are small network with one 2003 domain/exchange server and some 10 users. I would say we are "average" mail users and I haven't notice this before until my backup failed several times trying to backup bad mail folder. This was never an issue before. I'm not sure if somebody can advise me on this one, but if somebody has any clue what is the "healthy" amount of bad mail and is there one at all? The badmail folder is normally NDRs that we...

trouble receiving mail
hi oh computer smart ones!! am hoping anyone can help with my problem - i have 53 unread messages because when i hit 'send and receive' i get the first 13 then it stops completely and wont give me any more messages....i get this error msg: Message number 13 could not be retrieved. Account: 'mail.three.com.au', Server: 'mail.three.com.au', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: 'No virus found in this incoming message.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800420CD i have tried turning off firewalls, uninstalling...

How do I transfer mail over network to other computer?
I have Outlook Express 6 on my laptop and Outlook 2000 as well ast Outlook Express 6 on my home computer. They are networked using a hub and I want to back up my mail on the home computer but I can't seem to figure out the import/export functions. Bill <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have Outlook Express 6 on my laptop and Outlook 2000 as > well ast Outlook Express 6 on my home computer. They are > networked using a hub and I want to back up my mail on the > home computer but I can't seem to figure out the > import/export functions. Create...

background cleanup attachment errors in exchange 5.5
Hello all Can anybody suggest why this error might occur or whether it is cause for concern I found 821339 in the kb, but it's for exchange 2k. We're using exchange 5.5 Thanks in advance -Shanno Event Type: Erro Event Source: MSExchangeIS Privat Event Category: Background Cleanup Event ID: 110 Date: 5/13/200 Time: 1:45:05 P User: N/ Computer: SAGENTEXC Description Error 0xfffff9bf occurred during a background cleanup on attachment 14-A47DFA. You can try brining down the Store and running isinteg. -- Nicholas Basile(MSFT) nicbas@online.microsoft.com Microsoft PSS Please do ...