mail ids from contacts are not suggetsed

Hi,

I've added all my mail ids to "contacts". But when i try to write a new mail,
mail ids from contacts are not suggested, instead the ids whom i sent mails
before are suggested.

Is there any setting option
0
Pawar (1)

AutoSuggest is not the same as Automatic Name Checking.

AutoSuggest is a cache of addresses you used before which is independent
from the Contacts folder. This will display a drop down list.
Automatic Name Checking tries to resolve addresses for names that you have
typed from your Address Book. If it is unsuccessful or when multiple entries
are found it will prompt you to resolve it. You can invoke this manually by
CTRL+K.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Amit Pawar" <Amit Pawar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I've added all my mail ids to "contacts". But when i try to write a new
> mail,
> mail ids from contacts are not suggested, instead the ids whom i sent
> mails
> before are suggested.
>
> Is there any setting option

0
Roady

new contact list
hello, i got an email that was sent to several emails (i was one of a contac list). how can i make a new contact list of my own with all the emails tha got that email. thank ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Exporting/Importing Mail Account Settings
I need to rebuild my pc again. I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? Thanks Chris CJM <cjmuk@remove.tesco.net> wrote: > I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, > contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. > > Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? The email account information is stored in the Registry. There is no exp...

Problem with resolution of CRM contact emails
Hi, Our system seems to have a problem with contact email addresses. When Outlook autofills CRM contact emails it sometimes does not resolve the email, only the contact name. I'm finding it difficult to replicate this problem, but some of te CRM users have definitely experienced it. Has anyone met this scenario before? (and does anyone know what to do about it???) Thanks! Tom ...

Event Id: 45 & 49 FTDisk logged in event view after boot up
I get these 2 errors after boot up Event ID: Source FTdisk The system could not sucessfully load the crash dump driver. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Event ID:49 IDSource FTdisk Configuring the Page file for crash dump failed. Make sure there is a page file on the boot partition and that is large enough to contain all physical memory. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. i changed the virusal memory to system managed & no dice, i tried to...

how do i transfer my contact list from outlook to mobile phone
how do i transfer my contact list from microsoft outlook to my black berry mobile phone "becks" <becks@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:860C96FF-81B3-4319-836A-D2606811A958@microsoft.com... > how do i transfer my contact list from microsoft outlook to my black berry > mobile phone See the documentation for your Blackberry... ...

cant recieve mail
I cant recieve any mail.I have run the microsoft worm check and that came back negative,and my norton antivitus is up to date.Can you please help me.My phone number ah is 02 9514880 sydney incase you dont get your mail to me. Neville Conway neville@biker-grams.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I cant recieve any mail.I have run the microsoft worm > check and that came back negative,and my norton antivitus > is up to date.Can you please help me.My phone number ah > is 02 9514880 sydney incase you dont get your mail to > me. Neville Conway Please sp...

Contact Group in CRM
Hallo Everyone, How can we add Contact Group in CRM. as i have add 50 Users email addresses in one group in order send email for all users at same time. Kind Regards, SAB Create a view with the 50 contacts. Then use that view to bulk email, using the button on the grid toolbar "SyedAbdulbasith" <syedsaab@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:45E4A57C-BC70-48FB-8A41-D6D25107F69B@microsoft.com... > Hallo Everyone, > How can we add Contact Group in CRM. as i have add 50 Users email > addresses > in one group in order send email for all users at same time. > >...

Auto Numbering for Contacts and Accounts
We need a way to auto number Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunity (similiar to how quotes, orders, cases, etc..work). Has anyone come across a way to do this through the use of Jscript or any other means? Thanks! You can write a Callout for Autonumbering. Refer to the SDK help for details on Callouts. There's an auto-numbering sample in the SDK too. HTH, Niths "MDV1457" wrote: > We need a way to auto number Contacts, Accounts, and Opportunity (similiar to > how quotes, orders, cases, etc..work). Has anyone come across a way to do > this through the use of Js...

Mailing List #2
Hi one of our clients wants to manually manage email requests for newsletters etc. They want their web site to send an email to a specific mailbox on their server. This email would contain a name and email address which the clients to automatically be added to a dedicated contact list. is this possible please? Thanks A In news:OYygf1rEGHA.916@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl, Alex H <aph@mis-no_spam_please-net.co.uk> typed: > Hi one of our clients wants to manually manage email requests for > newsletters etc. They want their web site to send an email to a > specific mailbox on ...

buiness contacts
Buiness contacts will not let me enter new contacts - every time I try to open a new contact - I receive an error message that says contact my administrator ...

Contacts not receiving attachments
Since migrating to a new SBS 2003 server and domain a few days ago we've found that when users try to send emails to contacts in our global address book the recipients receive the email but not the attachments. If we create an email and send to someone not in the address book they do receive the attachment. Is this a problem related to format of the emails? If so, how come it doesn't affect emails to people not in the address book and how can I go about solving it? Thanks in advance On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:42:14 -0700, MBurns <MBurns@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >S...

Exchange 2003
Italy User (please help me) After I reinstall IIS and Exchange 2003 + sp2 in my server SBS 2003 + SP1 when download email with microsoft pop3 connetor the email are deleted from ISP but not delivery on mailbox Event id: 6015 Origine: MSExchangeTransport Il classificatore sta inviando rapporti di mancato recapito a un destinatario con indirizzo SMTP:mspop3connector.<Account>@<Dominio>.local con codice motivo 0x80070002 (Impossibile trovare il file specificato.). AND Event id: 3028 Origine: MSExchangeTransport Rapporto di mancato recapito con codice di stato 5.1.1 generato pe...

Event ID 8026
We have been getting this message in the application event log on our Exchange 2003 SP2 box for a while now. The server referenced 'solar1.bus.msu.edu' was taken out of commission quite some time ago. "LDAP Bind was unsuccessful on directory solar1.bus.msu.edu for distinguished name ''. Directory returned error:[0x51] Server Down. " Source is MSADC, category is LDAP Operations. How do I get rid of this error? Thanks. Check your DC/GC servers under the Directory Access tab on Server properties. Also, check which DC your RUS is pointing to. Are they all vali...

WStored e-mails
I am using Windows Mail in Vista Home premium. Can you give me the path to locate my saved e-mail? Thank you very much. Gene L. Tools-> Options-> tab Advanced-> button Maintenance...-> button Storage Folder... Note that this is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general Good Luck! -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring ...

"Mail merge cannot continue."
Anybody know what this means and how to solve it? I think I'd be annoyed if I saw that. What type of file are you trying to merge? Can you do any sort of merge, or is it just one type? What happens if you create a Publisher address list? (I'm trying to find out whether this is a data file problem or something missing from Publisher.) "Gayla" <GaylaSong@aol.com> wrote in message news:095001c34636$00883290$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Anybody know what this means and how to solve it? Gayla if you told us what version of Windows and Publisher you are using would enable a ...

sync contacts and PAB
Hello all. I have a user who is trying to sync the Personal Address Book and his Contacts in Outlook 98. I have never used the Personal Address Book before. Is there a way to do this? I looked in the Knowledge Base but nothing popped up right away. Thanks in advance for all your help and advice. Scott Scott, Here are a few articles that might help you http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181014 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;181749 Cheers "Scott" <deca2499@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:986001c49741$1197dc90$a60128...

Migrating
I got a new comuter and trying to find a simple way to migrate everything- all of the documentation talks about moving .pst files which seems easy enough but it but what about- Calendar Contacts Settings/Preferences Email accounts Is there asomething out there that will just move transfer the whole lot? To add to the confusion I have 3 separet profiles. Thanks "Jay" <Jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0582008C-56B4-4B7B-9A97-372AC55C1B7E@microsoft.com... > I got a new comuter and trying to find a simple way to migrate everything- > all of the ...

Server Mail retention with outlook
Hi, Is it possible to have outlook POP3 setup so as I could keep all my messages on the server and at the same time outlook is smart enough to know which are the new messages to download? sometimes, it downloads all my messages all over again.... Regards, MWGP Certainly you can but it is most likely your AV scanner that is causing = the problem with your multiple downloads of email, not Outlook. Disable = scanning email. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted ...

ID inquiry about numbers in column A
Hi, I have 6000 id numbers in column A and I have had to delete some rows due to duplication. This now means those numbers which were in order 1 to 6000 now have numbers missing. How can I patch them up so that they are once again flowing from 1 to whatever. Thanks rock See other post. -- __________________________________ HTH Bob "rock" <1940@pobox.com> wrote in message news:uNXC%234iIKHA.1020@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have 6000 id numbers in column A and I have had to delete some rows due > to duplication. > > This now means those n...

How do I merge an Excel mailing List with Microsoft Word Document
I have columns or in the old DOS version "fields" where I have placed first name, Last name, street address, City, State and Zip. In addition I have a field for the Salutation which may contain more than one first name, i.e. Mary and Joe. I want to merge these individual rows in excel into a Word document. Kookie For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateAMailMerge.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge/CreateADataSource.htm And a training tutorial for c...

digital id
Have Vista 64 bit upgraded to Windows 7 for 1-2 months WML has been working fine but now it wont let me send nothing out of WML w/o digital id all boxes are checked what gives. All certificates are dated up 2014 and farther What gives on not being able to send "any" emails out? Can you send standard mail (without a digital ID)? Any reason why you feel digital IDs are necessary for you? I'm afraid that few, if any, of the regular responders here have much experience with digital IDs. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/de...

Outlook 2002 and MSN e/mail
Hi: Had a total system meltdown and now it's fixed, however I cannot remember how to Outlook 2002 to receive noe send e/mail. MSN address is different from my hotmail Outlook address. Can anyone help this novice who is at her wits end? thank you if you have a paid msn account you can use pop, http, or the outlook connector for msn. I think the server addresses are pop3.mail.msn.com and SMTP.mail.msn.com - check for sure at msn. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, ...

Deactivated Contacts in the Contact Associated views
In our internal system (upgraded from 1.2), we have it set that we can show Deactivated Contacts in the Contact Associated views. I cannot figure out how we did this as there is no custom code on the views to do this. Thus, when you are on an account, you actually see Deactivated Contacts in the listing of contacts for that Active Account. However, this does not appear to be typical out of the box behavior for one of our customers CRM install. Does anyone know a way to replicate this functionality for our customers’ environment so that they can see deactivated contacts within the Co...

GAL added to Contacts.
Is it possible in Outlook 2003 to add the GAL (Global Address List) as a Contact database in Outlook? ....adding it to My Contacts. The only place I see it now is when we click on To...in an email. Isn't it more accessible? Thanks Purtech <mikek(remove)@hlit.net> wrote: > Is it possible in Outlook 2003 to add the GAL (Global Address List) > as a Contact database in Outlook? > > ...adding it to My Contacts. The GAL _is_ a contact source just as your Contacts folder is. If you want to see it, just open the Address Book interface and it should be there. If it ...

Where's my mail?
I'm running exchange 2003, I have a user that I moved his PST to the information store. He is NOT using PST or OST every few hours all the mail disappears! I check through system manager & OWA and nothing is there. The contacts,deleted items, and note remain but the inbox is empty. Any ideas? Every few hours? Well, I was going to say Views or Rules, but it sounds as if something is sychronizing or popping that email on a schedule. If you have Deleted Item Retention enabled and have appllied the DumpsterAlwaysOn reg tweak , all those emailsl are probably sitting in the dumpster und...