Mail delegation

Hi,
is this a limit of mail account I can open with Outlook? The problem is that
I have 10 people who give me access to their box, but when I leave my
Outlook and that I start it again, I miss one account, I only see 9
accounts!!!

Thank you for your assistance!

Hi Postmaster,

	From the information that i have, i don't think there is any specific
limit on the Number of mail accounts that can be opened in Outlook. Even if
there is a Maximum Number, i am sure it is much more than 10...it would be
more than 25 or so...

So for your issue. There has to be something else causing this problem...

Please let me know if i can be of furhter assistance...

Thank You...
Raghu...

raghupg (61)