Mail as web page

I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page.
What is the best way to achieve this?

This message has been checked for all known viruses.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other
privilege.  It is intended for the named addressee only and may not
be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of
the originator.

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/

0
techserv (18)

Multi incoming e-mail
Hi, I have a problem I have 9 e-mail domains that are incoming mail to an exchange 2003 server, what I want to do is this ! @domain1.com will be the e-mail address I will use But I will accept mail to @domain2.com and @domain3..9.com and when I get e-mail to those domain I want to rename them to @domain1.com and insert them into the exchange store. Is there anyway to do this ? with out having to insert e-mail address for each domain for each user have many user and short live :-) Thanks In Advance Aegir Thordarson ...

Functionality disabled in junk mail
I believe that disabling functionality in junk mail is extremely worthwhile. Unfortunately, if junk mail is moved to the deleted items folder, functionality is restored. This exposes us to the exact threat you are trying to avoid by disabling the functionality. I suggest that some flag be saved with mail identified as junk, and that flag be checked, and the user be given a warning before enabling functionality. Further, no flag or check is necessary if the user identifies the mail as not junk, or moves that mail to the inbox. Marvin ---------------- This post is a sugg...

Default mail account in Outlook 2000
I use Outlook 2000 to send and receive email from several different POP accounts. Sometimes I want to send emails from one account, while other times I want to send them from a different account. I know that Outlook allows you to change which account a message is sent from via the "File | Send Using" menu option. My problem is that I often forget to use that option and just click the "Send" button on the toolbar. This sends out the message using the Default POP account. After it has been sent I remember that I didn't use the "Send Using" option. My quest...

Opening Draft E-mail Outlook 2000
Outlook 2000, Windows XP Pro Outlook hung when two e-mails were open, they are both sttill in Drafts folder. But they cannot be opened, an unknown error is returned when opening. Where are the temp files relating to these e-mails stored? If I open them in wordpad I can copy the contents out. Any ideas? Cheers, Richard Thorneycroft IT Systems Support Husky Group Ltd (01455) 555 340 They are stored in your PST. You can try to export them to another format (File | Import and Export) but those messages are possibly corrupt. "RichardThorneycroft" <richard-deletethis-@huskypr...

Logging Sent and Received Internet Mail?
Hi, Could someone out there please tell me how to log all sent and received internet mail on my exchange 2003 server. Thanks! Turn tracking on. Go to the properties on the server in Exchange System Manager (or if you have a server policy go to the policy), check enable message tracking and subject logging (optional) and set a time limit for removing log files. If you need to keep the logging info longer make sure you implement a backup strategy for the server.log folder where the logs will be kept. Glen "DM SysOp" <DMSysOp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

Graphics and attached file in e-mail activity / quick campaigns e-mails
Hi. We have migrated from Siebel to MS CRM 4.0. We are happy with the decision, but very disappointed by the default options on e-mails, especially e-mails in quick campaigns: - Graphics cannot be inserted, e.g. a company logo - A file, e.g. a PDF, cannot be attached Can anyone help with a workaround, or any tips on a third party add-on / tool that can expand the functionality in CRM? We have tried deferent workarounds: - Export the targets e-mail addresses to Excel. Design the e-mail in Word, and send the e-mails from Word via the Excel list merge. That solves the graphics issue, but...

RUS does not allow mail boxes to be opened
When creating new user/mail box in AD on our Exchange 2000 server, the RUS generates a smtp address, but when user logs on Outlook reports 'Unable to open your default e-mail folders, you do not have permission to logon'. We have checked ADSI and the setting 'msExchUsserAccountControl' has a value of 'not set'. If you change this to '0', then the mailbox can be opened. Why is RUS not setting this value? We have tried creating new RUS and recepient policy and this does not make any difference. The user has permission to open his own mailbox. We have tried ...

Display different outgoing mail domain
We have purchased a domain name that we would like to use for our email. ie we use Stargate as a mail provider, but we want our outgoing mail to show person@companydomain.com instead of person@stargate.net. You could do this in previous versions of Outlook (tell it how to display outgoing email address), but I can't figure out how to do this in 2002 Outlook. Does anyone know if this can be done? ...

Can't Click on Links in E-mail Messages
Starting today, whenever I click on a link in an e-mail message, the following box pops up: This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on the computer. Please contact your system administrator. Does anyone know why this is happening, and what I can do to fix it so that I can click on links? -- Brett Hi Brett, The following Knowledge Base (KB) article addresses the issue that you are having. Please follow the steps outlined in this article and this should resolve your issue. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;307818 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE,...

embed x.s sheet to HTmL page
Hi, I have a file called Bonds.xls located on my C drive in a flode called Support. I want to insert this file to a HTML pae. I trie embed, object and everything I could find but i cant get it to insert I am using office and OS wkin200. Can anybody give me some help? I dont know if I am using tags wrong o just wrong tags. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have you tried saving the worksheet in html format? You can incorporate this html code into the web page. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP http://www.geocities.com/jonpeltier/Excel/index.html _______ ...

A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook. #3
I disabled this prompt always when it first started coming up and now, I need it again. Anyone know where I can reset it? You can't disable the prompt as an end user, so I'm baffled as to what you did and what you're now trying to do. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "connieh" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d0101c47f27$61d33420$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I disabled this prompt alway...

IE8 displays page cannot be displayed...
I am writing a WEB Service that is using Negotiate protocol with the MS api AcceptSecurityContext. If the browser is not logged into the domain but a group and tries to access the service the browser will respond with a WWW-Negotiate header passing a token to the service. However the browser will return a Page Cannot be displayed if the output of the AcceptSecurityContext returned a SEC_I_CONTINUE_NEEDED and the output buffer is sent back. I would have expected the browser to prompt for credentials or make a new request and choose another option when the cycle repeats. If this is...

Sendinf personalised mails to a group using Outlook
Hi All, I would like to know how to send personalised mails to a group (keeping the groups in bcc) using outlook 2003/2007. Please share your thoughts. regards, Jaseel You have stated contradictory points. BCC does not "personalise" it just hides the recipient list. If you want to personalise, ie use data fields like first_name and last_name, you need to do a mailmerge to email. There are many posts here on how to do that. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook in Canberra, Australia "Jassy" <Jassy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mes...

outlook 2003
Hi, I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of..." option. How is it possible to move these mails to a different folder with a rule? I couldn't find any option or way to do this? Is there a solution? Thanks, Marton Take a look at UniSent application here: http://www.ivasoft.biz/unisent.shtml -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer "VilMarci" <dontsend@here.com> wrote in message news:ej$oteyHFHA.1476@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I usually send mails from our shared mailbox using the "on behalf of...&qu...

how do i set up page 2 on the post car in Publisher?
I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/ the information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the other side? Flip side <Flip side@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I am trying to create a 2 sided post card. I have created the page w/ > the information. How do I get the send and return addresses on the > other side? Insert > Page? Is this a mail merge? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher Hey there...If you used a preset template in the wizard for postcards, it will automatically provide 2 pages...

Delays sending and receiving e-mails
The problem is I have some users that compose new messages and when they click on send, the email will remain in the outbox until they click on a different folder. The same users are experiencing a delay in receiving emails. If Outlook sits idle, the user will click on Inbox and then they will receive several emails, most of which were sent 10-15 minutes ago and as long as 1 hour ago. The Send/Receive configuration has not been changed from the default values. We are not scheduling send/receive every X minutes. ...

Delay sending e-mail with Outlook in cached mode
I am trying to delay the sending of an e-mail using Outlook 2003 in cached mode. In the message, I click Options, under Delivery options, I select the Do Not Deliver before check box, and then click the delivery date and time I want the e-mail sent. The message goes into my cached outbox. I connect to my Exchange server and synchronize my mail box, then disconnect. The problem is the e-mail stays in my cached Outbox and does not go to the Exchange server. So if I am not connected to the Exchange server when the date and time for the e-mail to be delivered is reached it is not sent. I...

Sent Mail does not store in Sent Items folder?
Outlook 2003 Sent emails are not being stored in the Sent Items folder? It is checked under email options-> Save copies of messages in Sent Items folder. Any help appreciated. Thanks. -Mike Mike Olin <Molin@AmericanProfile.com> wrote: > Sent emails are not being stored in the Sent Items folder? > > It is checked under email options-> Save copies of messages in Sent > Items folder. Are any items in that folder right now? If so, how many? -- Brian Tillman Yes. There are items from 5/17 back, but not forward, approximately 340 emails? I tried recreating the loc...

Is it possible to include an image in page footer???
I'm trying to see if it is possible to include an image in a page footer in Excel. Haven't figured it out on my own, so I thought I'd post the question here. Thanks, Shane This feature was added in xl2002. What version are you using? "Shane R. Pouch" wrote: > > I'm trying to see if it is possible to include an image in a page footer in > Excel. Haven't figured it out on my own, so I thought I'd post the question > here. > > Thanks, > Shane -- Dave Peterson I'm using 2000 SR-1. Just checked this out on my kids' lap...

Mail delegation
Hi, is this a limit of mail account I can open with Outlook? The problem is that I have 10 people who give me access to their box, but when I leave my Outlook and that I start it again, I miss one account, I only see 9 accounts!!! Thank you for your assistance! Hi Postmaster, From the information that i have, i don't think there is any specific limit on the Number of mail accounts that can be opened in Outlook. Even if there is a Maximum Number, i am sure it is much more than 10...it would be more than 25 or so... So for your issue. There has to be something else causing this pro...

Custom Workflow Activity
I have create a custom workflow activity for CRM 4.0 and have installed via dll on CRM server, however I cannot get it to authenticate against the CRM service as I cannot find credentials anywhere which are passed through. See below code, neither CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials or CredentialCache.DefaultNetworkCredentials contain any credentials (having looked into their properties in the watch window), resulting in no organisations being returned in orgResponse? Any ideas as to where I can obtain the credentials in a workflow activity to pass through? // STEP 1: Instantiate ...

Excel Web Service - Multiple Pivot Charts
Hi, I have an Excel2007 dashboard, which contains more than 5 pivot charts. Its a testing dashboard, which has got several defect metrics based on same data source. I am publishing these pivot charts to Sharepoint using excel web service. Currently I need to fiter all pivots one by one to see the charts for different parameter. something like (if I need to select the defects for different releases, i select them one by one in all pivots). I know, i can create a simple macro to trigger updates to all pivots. But the problem I am facing is - After I publish the pivot charts to Sharepoint. Mac...

Mail alerts
How do I turn off Live Mail alerts? The bubbles that pop up announcing new hotmail? Thanks WLMail doesn't have a pop-up. Perhaps you're using Live Messenger? -- Windows 7 Ultimate http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview http://download.live.com/wlmail "Al Schmidt" <kd6nt@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:4FE7281B-C77C-48A6-9F59-7CB8D284AD32@microsoft.com... > How do I turn off Live Mail alerts? The bubbles that pop up announcing > new hotmail? > > Thanks I do have messenger & found a mail alert. Thanks, I'll gi...

Still looking for answers to Junk E-mail in Outlook 2003
I originally posted this on May 13 and haven't gotten an answer. Any help is appreciated. Greetings all, Background: Exchange 2003 w/SP1, Symantec Mail Security 4.6, and IMF. Symantec is set for Heuristic Spam scanning only....no RBL and no Premium Anti Spam. It's set to prevent delivery of messages if SCL >7 IMF is set to Block message with SCL >=9 and when blocking messages "No Action". Store Junk E-mail Configuration is set to 9 (I can't say turn off). Group Policy for Outlook is User Configuration\Administrative Templates\Microsoft Office Outlook 2003\...

FS: CHEAP Books
I am selling these books in a lot. I am not selling them individually. Total Number of books: 11 Total List Price Value: $476.98 Total Asking price: $50 Location: Houston, TX USA, but willing to ship via Media Mail. I take Paypal. Most of the books are in NEW or LIKE NEW condition. A small minority may have some shelfwear. There may be remainder marks. One book has a tear on the binding cover, but the binding is as tight as a drum. There is no highlighting or writing in any of the books. Please include the subject heading so that I will know which books your are interested in as I ...