Magically Changing Links?

This has really stumped me:  I have a link I'm sending in an Outlook
message, in HTML format.  I sent this link to myself to test it, both
to my Outlook mailbox, and to my webmail mailbox.  The link shows
correctly in both emails, but when I click on it in the Outlook
message, the link changes in the IE address bar, and the page does not
display correctly.  When I click on the link from the webmail message,
it comes up properly.

The link is to a secure address (https://) site, with some variables
that fill in a form on that page.  It's the variables that are
changing:  there are two "/"'s being dropped, making references to
other pages invalid.

If you think  you might know the problem, or wish to take a look at
the link, please email me and let me know.

nospam_tonyhill@usa.com

Thanks.
0
tonyhill (1)

Mass change of same cell in multiple files??????
I have about 180 files that are price pages from a company we sell products from. The same cell in every file, Sheet 1 P1 is a factor that is used in formulas through out the files. I guess I am wondering if there are 1 of 2 solutions. 1) Can I mass change that P1 cell in all 180 files to be a different number instead of 1.0? or 2) Can I mass change any reference to that cell in any sheet to point to one cell that we can change anytime and only do 1 update for all 180 files? Thanks in advance Hi Jim You can do this with a macro http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm You can use a form...

M2004: Change name on home page?
I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home Page". How can I change the name that appears there? -Rod > I'm using Money 2004. On the home page it says "So-and-so's Money Home > Page". How can I change the name that appears there? Figures... I always seem to find a solution right after posting a question! Click Accounts & Bills, Account Setup, Update Personal Information. -Rod ...

How can I find career change resumes templates?
I like to review some nice "Professional Career Change Resume Templates" for the job market. If someone could tell me where to go on the inter-net, it will be well appreciated. Thanks! You could start at www.google.com "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:705F99E5-1326-4E81-B98F-A7337C5C9AEA@microsoft.com... :I like to review some nice "Professional Career Change Resume Templates" for : the job market. If someone could tell me where to go on the inter-net, it : will be well appreciated. Thanks! Templates are...

Update Links Automatically
Running Excel XP and was wondering is there a setting which will automatically update any external links that I have referenced, without the dialog option of "Do you want to update links" etc Thanks There's a setting you can toggle. Tools|options|edit tab Uncheck "Ask to update automatic links" Then the prompt goes away, but the links are updated. This is your own setting--it affects all the workbooks you open, but won't affect anyone else when they open that workbook. (They'd have to change their setting, too.) John wrote: > > Running Excel XP...

Deleting a team or changing a teamname.
I have a question. Why is it not possible to delete a team? I want to know this, cause i made a mistake. The names I used for teams need to be used voor Business Units. And it is not possible to have a Business Unit name that has the same name as a team. How can i correct this? Thnx in advance. S.Oumoulid ...

Linking queries on a report
Hello all, I built a number of queries that all tie to the same table. Each query sorts the data differently, but comes from the same data source. I would like to show the results of these queries on the same report, but I get and error message that the wizard can't connect the queries. How can I display multiple queries on the same report. I've tried subreports, but they don't seem to export as well. Thanks b Brennan What does "export" have to do with this? If I have multiple sets of results I want to show in one place, I create an empty "main"...

changing lookup columns
Anybody know a way to add a column to the LookUp screen for Accounts? When I am in a contact record and want to choose a parent account, I would like more columns to distinguish between the different accounts that come up. This isn't the Advanced Find or Associated View for Accounts so I can't see where to add the columns. I've even checked the QueryBase table and don't see any one that looks like it applies. Thanks. There is no supported way to do this in v.1x. Check this folder if you feel curious: \\CRMSERVER\c$\Inetpub\wwwroot\_controls\lookup\lookupxml "A...

Change Order date?
I have situation where we had to enter some orders into CRM like 3 weeks after the fact but there was no way to to back date them when entering so that they fall into the proper months reports, etc. Any help out there on how I can change the dates at the database level? Look in the SalesOrderBase table. Mike "SteveT" <drumguy61-google@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:4635de59.0402120638.1bd39e41@posting.google.com... > I have situation where we had to enter some orders into CRM like 3 > weeks after the fact but there was no way to to back date them when > entering ...

Outlook changing SMTP to X400 addresses
We are converting from an inhouse Exchange server to an ASP's exchange server. The email addresses are the same, but of course the AD forrest isn't. For some reason, some of our contacts seem to 'spontaneously' convert over to X400 style addresses. This isn't a GAL issue - for various reasons we don't use the GAL. The people that get the entire address book get it from one person who types in the names into a PST file. That PST file, when imported, seems to switch from SMTP to X400 syle addresses, and on the new server these addresses are wrong. Due to the G...

How to sort in Excel with headers link to all body parts
I have a table that have subheaders and each subheader with rows of items below them. I wanted to sort all subitems from all subheaders according to value (in one column); and have each subitem link to the subheader as label for that particular item. I guess what I need to do is link a cluster of items to it subheader; so when I sort each item will include the subheader as label to show what subheader it came from. ...

Changing default administrator account in CRM3.0
Hi, I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server Thanks in advance. -- Regards, Bishwarup Create a new user profile and assign that user the "System Administrator" role. Then log in to CRM as that user and revoke the "System Administrator" role from your current administrator. Dave "Bishwarup" <Bishwarup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0C818F1-EDA4-4B7B-A254-A286CE3F9E1B@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I want to know how to change the default administrator of the crm server > > Thanks in adv...

How do I change the "and" to "or" with multiple Rules (and Alerts)
In Outlook you can configure rules in the "Rules and Alerts" Wizard by checking various options such as "from people or distribution list", "with specified words in the subject", etc. etc. When you check 2 or more of these , they are listed with "and" between each rule, but I need them to be listed with "or", how can I change that? Create separate rules. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.mso...

AYS Link broken?
I am trying to find the link to the "AYS" file - the ones previously posted seem to be broken. Thanks for your help! http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3&SID=dfed6797436b881b7b3d59e73f4c83c1 -- Duane Hookom MS Access MVP "Terye N" <TeryeN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F5F15B4F-7406-4A4C-BE38-92302C59DDC8@microsoft.com... > I am trying to find the link to the "AYS" file - the ones previously > posted > seem to be broken. Thanks for your help! ...

vlookup help linking data between worksheet
hi, I have a master list of students (about 200+ )in one worksheet. On the succeeding worksheets are the attendance for seminars. We have more than 20 seminars in a year. Because of the large no of attendees per seminar, I usually type out a list of the students who came for each seminar, so there will be 20 +attendance worksheets. Not all students will come every time and there are new ones for each session. To update on master list, I will sort each sheet by surname, print it out and type in separate column (date) for each session and typed "P" for present and &quo...

Linking items GREATER THAN O on another worksheet in the same Work
I have a workbook that has about four worksheets … I want to create a list of items that will automatically be included on worksheet tab 4 from Worksheet tab 1 if the quantity for the item listed on the first worksheet has been changed from 0 to any other number (i.e. 1 or 10 etc). I have a list of equipment with pricing on worksheet tab 1 and the list is long. Many of the items will have quantities of zero and will not increase as they will not be selected for the project being created. We have additional columns for cost, extended cost, labor hours etc. If the quantity changes for a...

changing schedule owner in report manager
I have a NT user that has created some subscriptions in reporting services that run and email reports and has now left. His account will be disabled. Is there a way to change the owner of these schedules without having to recreate them? Thanks Declare @NewUserID Varchar Declare @OldUserID Varchar Set @OldUser = 'Domain\Olduser' Set @NewUser = 'Domain\Newuser' Select @OldUserID= UserID from dbo.Users where userName = 'Domain \Olduser' ( Assuming the old user still has presence in users table,otherwise keep a leftjoin on subscriptions(ownerid) with ...

How do I change X-Axis values in a chart with 2 Y-Axis?
I am attempting to chart two data series that share a X-Axis. The Y-Axis for these series are at different ranges so I have two Y-Axis. When I do this the X-Axis turns into a non-numerical entry, example, 1-2-3-4, when my data is a time and is organized as this (15-30-60-90...etc.) Is there a chart with two Y-Axis and one X-Axis with the plot showing the appropriate spacing that I require? I am using Excel 2002 if that changes anything when You go to <chart><Chart data><series> does it show two different x data sets? if your x axis lables were on the set you chang...

Fixed Asset Change Years
Hi, We have recently changed our Financial Periods so that for 2009 it will run from July 08 - Dec 09. It was previously set up as July 08 - June 09. The year 2010 and subsequent years will be from Jan - Dec. We have rebuilt our Fixed Asset calendar and have an issue regarding depreciation. Having run projections up until December 2009 it depreciates each month correctly up until December where it backs out the depreciation for months July - November. Does anyone know why it would do that? Thanks, Andy ...

Links don't work in mail
Hello What would cause outlook (and outlook express) to not allow the links in my emails to work? They open a browser window, but nothing ever gets loaded. If this were happening only for 1 link, I'd say it was the url, but this happens with text links, button links etc. I have to "view source" for the button links, copy the url and paste it into my browser -- and that works fine. Email links seem to work. Any suggestions? Thank you Terry V Hold curser over link, press shift key, now you can click on link. "Terry V" wrote: > Hello > What would cause ou...

Changing Wizard watermarks
I have created a wizard (97 style) in which I would like to change the watermark used for the introduction and completion pages. I have successfully set the initial watermark when creating the property sheet, but cannot change the display for the completion page. Updating m_psh.hbmWatermark does nothing. and there are no macros such as PropSheet_SetTitle() that apply. I also must be able to go back to the introduction page and reset the original watermark bitmap. OnSetActive() seems to be the only consistent place to handle things associated with the redisplay of a property page. ...

code to change a form's allows?
I am wondering what the code syntax is to tweak a form's allows? Allows deletions? Allows Adds? etc I know how to do it in the right-clicked form properties manually, but I need it to be based on conditions. Reason I need this is because I have one form that all users open. Depending on their window's username, I have a security table that tells me what role I want them to have in the database. Depending on their role, some users have more rights than others on this form. I want to adjust the form to allow additions for some users, but not others. Me.AllowAdditions = Fals...

How do I link cells, sheet to sheet, to recognize row deletions?
In Office XP - Excel - I want to copy a column from one sheet to another sheet in the same workbook. I want the copied links to recognize row deletions and insertions when I change the source sheet. When I use the Copy, Paste Special, Paste Links command, the linked sheet does not recognize a row deletion in the source sheet. Instead, the linked sheet displays a #Ref message in the cell related to the deleted row. One way to try .. Assume the source col to be linked is col A in Sheet1, A1 down In Sheet2 ------------- Put in any starting cell, say A1: =OFFSET(INDIRECT("Sheet1!A1&qu...

Excel links cells
I would like to know if and how to link couple of cells, Let's say I have inserted a code in a cell, this code is corresponding to coulpe of values in a tabele. I would like that Excel would automatically insert the corresponding values of this code (from the table) in different cells on the same raw. Example: Say I punch a code in cell A1 like GH23(which has a value in a table of 15 points and grade 5), then I would like that automatically Excel would insert the value of this code 15 in the cell A2 and the vaule of its grade 5 in cell A3. I would grealty appreciate any help. Tha...

Link with Quickbooks
Good morning! We have Quickbooks 2004 and we plan on buying Microsoft Retail Management System. How difficult is it to link the programs together? What kind of errors can I get? Can we easily link it to an existing Quickbook file with data in it? I just want to plan the installation before I buy it. Thanks. It's technically very easy to link QB Pro to RMS. You can import some common data from your existing QB file into RMS - things like departments, categories, suppliers, items and accounts. This will actually make your RMS setup easier IF you have a clean setup within QB. T...

Excel Spreadsheel linked to Access DB
Hi all, I have an excel spreadsheet that is linked to an access query. The query returns daily revenue info (claim#, product, trade date and commission. This works fine but now I have to return only ethanol products. If I put in the query criteria "Ethanol" I get only ethanol products. Since there are more than 1 products with the name ethanol in it, I use Like "*Ethanol*" in the criteria. In access the query runs fine and will return all records that have Ethanol in the product name. When I refresh the spreadsheet nothing is returned. Is there any reason ...