Macro to Print labels in Word

Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been written to print
labels in Word (2003)?

0
drbobsing (38)

If there is one, it might be listed at
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/printlabel.htm . You can also just use a
mail merge, you know.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Bob S" <drbobsing@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know of an Outlook (2003) macro that has been written to
print
> labels in Word (2003)?

0
suemvp (4038)

Printing bumper sticker...
I have some OfficeMax bumper stickers that I'm trying to print for our club. The paper code (as far as I can tell is OM98058 I was hoping that there would be something in Publisher 2007 that would allow me to find this paper size and help me set up the dimensions. Has anyone worked with this before???? The paper size, not the program..... Thanks OfficeMax doesn't seem to carry bumper stickers anymore. There is a page setup bumper sticker for Office Depot. Select *other labels*. This template has two up. What are the dimensions of your stickers. Seem to remember OfficeMax had...

how to disable/enable command button (ActiveX) using a macro
I have tried to create a macro using recorder to disable/enable command button (ActiveX) with the following code being created ActiveSheet.Shapes("CommandButton1").Select This only results in the command button being selected - with the procedure of enabling/disabling being "lost". So i tried the following code ActiveSheet.CommandButton1.Select CommandButton1.Enabled = False This presents runtime error message "object required" What is the "simplest" way to create this macro? (first time user) Any help much appreciated you can tr...

Getting the bottom half of a picture to print
I have pasted a photo (that was emailed to me) into a custom sized document (appox. 5x7). I positioned it near the bottom of the document, but well within the non-printable area (.125" from all edges.) Under Arrange, the margins are all set at .013" I have 2 rows selected (page divided in half). The bottom portion (a little less than 1/2 inch) of the picture is cut off when I print, even tho' Print Preview shows the entire picture. I have to move it up that 1/2 inch or more in order to get the whole picture to print. I can print the whole picture in Word, even tho' i...

How to delete a file locked onto MS WORD?
Somehow a WORD file attached itself to MS WORD (Windows 7 version) so every time I open WORD, that file comes up & I cannot get rid of it and therefore cannot use WORD for anything else. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Stan G" <Stan G@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F32AB411-6922-4134-979C-E3EA0200F916@microsoft.com... > Somehow a WORD file attached itself to MS WORD (Windows 7 version) so > every ...

How to change "author" colors in Word 2003 reviewing toolbar
How do I change the two author colors (red/blue) in the word 2003 reviewing toolbar (show/options) to red and something else (like orange, not blue) that I can read better against the green background that I have to use because of my visual problems? I read Shauna's nice piece of reviewing but she does not spell this out. Also, can you add a third reviewer with yet another color? thanks. Click Tools | Options. On the Track Changes tab, specify the colors that you want. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "removing all headers and footers" <removin...

Every new word doc saved, the icon is not correct

Macro's #3
I'm creating a worksheet that contains check boxes. Upon opening the file at a later date, I get an error when trying to change from design view to normal view. The error says that the file was opened without enabling the macros. I did not get a prompt to enable any macros when I opened the file. And there doesn't seem to be any macros listed in the file at this time. What do I need to do to get this corrected so that I can continue to work in design view and work with the worksheet normally? Thank you in advance for any help that can be offered. Maybe your security level...

directly emailing word or excel document
From either Word or Excel 2007 - File - Send as email attachment I get the error Logon Failed, you must log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your address book. I am using Windows Live Mail and have set thjis as my defalt email program ...

Word history
Someone gave me a Word document that I need to use as a model. I started deleting old values, and it just created crossed-out blue versions. I saved my document and opened it and still have the history. My Word is up-to date Word for Windows. How do I turn off this history bit? -- "In no part of the constitution is more wisdom to be found, than in the clause which confides the question of war or peace to the legislature, and not to the executive department." - James Madison "Howard Brazee" <howard@brazee.net> wrote in message news:888to...

Zebra lp2824 label templates
I am looking to see if anyone has 1up, 2 up and butterfly templates for this printer that you could send us. any help would be appreciated. Hope this helps... 'ZEBRA/ELTRON 1-UP .75X2.25 PART #800522075 [INITIALIZE] [LABEL] N ZT Q254,24 S2 D5 A10,5,0,3,1,1,R,"<<StoreName>>" B10,30,0,1,2,3,60,B,"<<ItemLookupCode>>" A300,65,0,2,2,3,N,"<<Price>>" A21,126,0,3,1,1,N,"<<Description>>" P1 N [FINALIZE] 'ZEBRA/ELTRON LP2824 2-UP LABEL PART# 03-02-1520 [INITIALIZE] [LABEL] N q472 Q203,24+0 S2 D8 ZT TTh:m...

Why does a pasted object in Excel sometimes print upside down?
I have a small pasted image in a spreadsheet. Every person/pc that uses this sheets views the pasted image right-side-up, no exceptions. Almost every person that prints the sheet have no problems, however, a few people print the sheet and just the pasted image prints up-side-down.......?????? Has anyone experienced this and found how to remedy? Thanks, Mel I would look at differences between hardware and software. Are they all using the same version of Excel? Same PC? Do they by chance happen to be using a different printer than everyone else? We have software that will not react well ...

word, excel, etc on XP try to install with each use
I work for a small non-profit with a bunch of hand me down computers. When I open Word, the system 'installs' it every time. It's a pain, but I can deal. Today is the first time I've tried to use Excel, it goes through the same process but dosen't open and gives Error 1706. I don't have the install disks, but I do have the product number. Help!!! ...

PDF printing
Hi! I'm looking for solving problem, which seems to be simple ;))). I want to print PDF files (about 400 one after another). I tried to use ShellExecute function, but it gave me no control when one file was printed (or spooled), so I didn't know, when to call ShellExecute for another file. Does somebody know of some free tool, that I can use from C/C++ level to print PDF files??? Thanx Have you tried the SDK for PDF files? "Daniel Patriak" <Daniel.Patriak@bielbit.com.pl> wrote in message news:biferp$d78$2@atlantis.news.tpi.pl... > Hi! > > I'm looking ...

How to Download Label Wizard?
Help Save Christmas for my Mom! :^) We have done Christmas mailing labels in MS Works (and I thought, Access) in the past. I have imported her Works address database to Access. However, the label wizard does not show up in Access. I checked on 3 PCs - her laptop, my laptop and my work laptop. All have Access 2003; none appear to have the label wizard. How do I download the label wizard? Thanks! - Mike S. PS: Sorry if this is a duplicate request. You cannot download the Label Wizard, as it's an integral part of Access. Have you tried: Reports >>> N...

Reservered Words
Is there a link available for reservered words Can a field be named GROUP or is it a reservered word? TIA GROUP is a reserved word and should not be used for a column (NOT field) name. Besides that, it is also too vague -- group of what? I can post a list of the ANSI/ISO words when I get home. It is pre3tty long. Someone else will have a SQL Server list, I am sure. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa238507(SQL.80).aspx "Sam" <sam@nospamme.biz> wrote in message news:uv12Y4EsKHA.5036@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Is there a link available for rese...

label fonts
I have two charts drawn from different worksheets in the same Excel file. In both, I manually set the axis labels (x-axis: year, y-axis: number of items) at Ariel Bold 14 pt. But on screen and in the printout, the labels on one of the charts come out much larger than on the other. These are going into my dissertation--how can I make them look uniform? Thanks Select the chart Right-click on the axis Choose Format Axis Select the Font tab Remove the check mark from 'Auto scale' Click OK Jauchart wrote: > I have two charts drawn from different worksheets in the > same Excel...

Tax reports won't print ?
Money 2005 tax reports won't print.I click on the link,get the hourglass for 2 seconds,then nothing.I've uninstalled,reinstalled,repaired,even did a format disk (for another reason) still no report.Other rports work fine. Any ideas ?? Thanks Alan In microsoft.public.money, Apothecon wrote: >Money 2005 tax reports won't print.I click on the link,get the hourglass for >2 seconds,then nothing.I've uninstalled,reinstalled,repaired,even did a >format disk (for another reason) still no report.Other rports work fine. Any >ideas ?? Thanks Alan I would try Custo...

I'm trying to create an 11x17 newsletter with full-bleed printing
I'm trying to create an 11x17 newsletter but when I change the page set up and margins, it cuts off and goes to another page in Print Preview. I want to take this to a commercial printer and use full-bleed. You'd need a printer driver that supports both that size and full bleed. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Publisher 2003 help" <Publisher 2003 help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7952B650-0F0E-41A1-9EF3-62FCEC8E8D5C@microsoft.com... > I'm trying to create an 11x17 newsletter but when I change the page set up > and margi...

Using a Decimal changes cell to a label
Using a Decimal changes cell to a label If I use a decimal in a cell, it changes the cell to a label. I must put a "+" or "-" before I enter the number. I have tried formatting the sheet and cell still changes to label. I have also tired reinstalling the programs no change. Any ideas? ...

Embeded Images will not print as well as any formatting

Word does not recognize certain fonts that I installed.
I downloaded several Helvetica fonts (e.g., bold, light, Italic, etc.) and stored them under C: Windows, Fonts. The drop-down list in Word only shows the "standard" Helvetica font and not the others. These fonts were transferred from my Apple computer and show up in the directory as True Type fonts, like all my others. Any ideas? Thank you. Word uses the variants when you apply bold or italic formatting; bold, italic, and bold italic variants are never shown in the font list. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA ...

how can I turn a table in Word into an Excel Document?
Please let me know whether this is possible, and if so, how to do it. thanks Annie One way is to select all the cells in the Word table, copy and paste into a blank spreadsheet in Excel. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "AnnieLondon" wrote: > Please let me know whether this is possible, and if so, how to do it. > thanks > Annie Annie, Have you tried Copy & Paste? It works for me -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "AnnieLondon" <AnnieLondon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5B49A4EA-4F46-49BC-...

outlook 2007 tasks wont print since SP2 for Vista & Office
I need to print my task list each day, like I have for the last 10+ years, using Outlook. In June of 2009, the updates from MS would cause my tasks to not print. I would then uninstall the updates (using system restore) and I could print again. I have tried several times over the last several months to update again and then print my tasks. Outlook has failed to print tasks every time. So I had to restore my system to before the updates again. Yesterday I again downloaded all the MS updates that were "important" and I had the same results as before, except this tim...

The application Microsoft Word quit unexpectedly
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Hi, I installed Microsoft works earlier today and have just completed two updates. However, after moving word and excel around the tool bar, and now trying to open them I receive the following message; The application Microsoft word quit unexpectedly. Mac OS X and other applications are not affected. Click relaunch to launch application again. Click report to see more details or send a report to apple. I have sent a report to apple and here are the details of the report: Problem details; Process: Microsoft Word [112] Path: /Users/poppy...

Printing Comments #2
Thank you soooooooooooooo much - you can't imagine how frustrating thi was. : -- choskin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- choskins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1631 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27709 ...