Lotus Notes users do not see my Outlook signature correct

My signature looks perfekt in Outlook 2003 and XP versions. But when the
signature is received by Notes users, the background pictures are missing
and the table text is moved to the right.

I have searched IBM web sites and forums for any Best Practices when
designing HTML for Lotus Notes, but found no solution to the problem.

Has anyone experience with html that are presented correct in Notes ?

Thanks
--
Jesper Frier
www.jesperfrier.com

Is there a Lotus notes forum available?  They would have the best answer,
not an Outlook group.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Jesper Frier asked:

| My signature looks perfekt in Outlook 2003 and XP versions. But when
| the signature is received by Notes users, the background pictures are
| missing and the table text is moved to the right.
|
| I have searched IBM web sites and forums for any Best Practices when
| designing HTML for Lotus Notes, but found no solution to the problem.
|
| Has anyone experience with html that are presented correct in Notes ?
|
| Thanks

0
MillyS (3228)
5/8/2005 8:01:58 PM
There is a Notes Forum, but no solutions ... I hoped there were help in this
forum, as it is in Outlook's interest to preserve the html design from
Outlook users to Notes users.

I am a Outlook user myself, but I cannot accept signatures that are not
displayed correct in Lotus notes.

Any guide lines are appreciated.

Thanks

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote in message
> Is there a Lotus notes forum available?  They would have the best answer,
> not an Outlook group.
>
> --�
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

> After furious head scratching, Jesper Frier asked:
>
> | My signature looks perfekt in Outlook 2003 and XP versions. But when
> | the signature is received by Notes users, the background pictures are
> | missing and the table text is moved to the right.
> |
> | I have searched IBM web sites and forums for any Best Practices when
> | designing HTML for Lotus Notes, but found no solution to the problem.
> |
> | Has anyone experience with html that are presented correct in Notes ?
> |
> | Thanks

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Outlook blocking attachments
I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? Thanks, Dan Dan wrote: > I am running Outlook 2000 and when I recieve an email with > a .bat or .exe extension it blocks the attachment. How is > that turned off so the attachments can be delivered? > > Thanks, > Dan try here: http://www.slovaktech.com/attachmentoptions.htm ...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

Outlook 2003

cant start outlook pst file to large

OutLook and Notes co-existing.

Outlook OOF

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Moving Contacts to Outlook Address Book

outlook 98 corperate forms

Office 2003, Outlook (Outlook Today)...

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

Distrebution List to send as internal user
I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails sales@mydomain.com it should... Distribute it to the sales team. Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com Any ideas? Thanks Peretz Stern wrote: > I trying to sent up a solution that when someone emails > sales@mydomain.com it should... > > Distribute it to the sales team. > Look like it's comming from Sales@... NOT user@outsidedomain.com > > Any ideas? Thanks If someone outside your office sends mail to a DL, it will be from the original sender. I can't think of any way around...

OWA FBA not functioning correctly
Hello, I can't seem to get OWA FBA working correctly. I can get to the Forms page and issue my domain\userid and password and I get a "page cannot be displayed error page". The URL times out at https://servername/exchweb/bin/auth/owaauth.dll Any ideas would be great. bj ...