Lotus Notes has an All Documents list - does Outlook have same?

Just moved from Lotus Notes which has a feature which gives a view of all
documents received and sent which is very helpful if you have a document that
has gone in the wrong folder or you need to check if it was ever
received/sent.

Does Outlook have a similar feature?
0
RobB (43)

Well, you could create a search folder that showed all items with
attachments.  That sounds pretty close to what you're asking for.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007:
http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon

"RobB" <RobB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just moved from Lotus Notes which has a feature which gives a view of all
> documents received and sent which is very helpful if you have a document
> that
> has gone in the wrong folder or you need to check if it was ever
> received/sent.
>
> Does Outlook have a similar feature?

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4361 (20090823) __________

http://www.eset.com

0
bens1 (1425)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Document Viewer installer error

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

contact list #13