Lost "Sent Date" Column in Sent Items

Somehow I lost the "Sent Date & Time" column in the "Sent Items" folder.
How can I get it back?

Thanks
Mike Thomas

0
MikeAmca (2)

Sorting messages by SENT date
Periodically, we transfer sent mail from one email account to the 'sent items' mail folder of another. In so doing, it appears that the transferred messages are stamped with a newer display date in the folder. Ironically, the SENT date in the message itself remains the same (which it should), but the date displayed in the message listing is the date of transfer into the new SENT ITEMS folder. This means that messages, which may have been sent days earlier, appear in the message list as if they were sent several days later than they actually were. How to we get the transferre...

Sent date = Received date in Outlook 2000??
I have a problem with Outlook 2000 SP3 on Win 2000. When mail is received on some computers, the sent date and time is set to the current date and time on the computer. This means, that I can not see when the mail was sent - because the correct date and time seems to be overwritten by outlook when receiving. This only happens when Outlook has been closed for a while, and opened again. When Outlook is open and mail is received, the correct date and time is displayed. When I right click on the mail and view properties, I can see the correct date and time on all mail - but it is not all display...

Data from Outlook...sent date, time, size, etc
Is there any way to get Outlook to provide me with a number of emails per day, sizes, etc? Ideally I'd like to be able to export the list of columns in the Inbox window to a database or spreadsheet. When I do on export to a file, all I get is the subject line and some other info I can't use. Any ideas out there? ...

Sent date/time stamp.
Hi is it possible to change the date/time stamp on an email that you have delayed sending? I set a delay of 4 hours on the email, but it showed the date/time stamp that the email was closed/saved etc, can i change/ammend this? many thanks cifulikeit ...

Acutal mail sent date field
When you Track a mail message in your Outlook inbox, the actual sent date from the mail header is not stored in CRM. The date that is stored is the date the mail message was Tracked in CRM, which may be toally different from the sent date. A CRM system is used to store information about customer contact, and it is important to know when a message is sent to anyone in the organization. It is therefore a highly prioritized wish to have the actual sent date as a separate field in the Activities/History entity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds...

Email Received 4 Months After Sent Date
We received an email with a received date of January 22, 2007, but the sent date was October of 2006. We have Exchange Server 2003 and Outlook 2003. Does anyone have an idea of what would cause this email to be held so long? Or where to begin to find out what happened. Thanks, Kim was this email from the Internet? have you examined the header info to see where it might have been held up, or when it entered your system? -- Susan Conkey [MVP] "Kim" <kmarinelli@nationalticket.com.(don'tspam)> wrote in message news:98B85D1E-5B95-413A-AE45-8041DA0C5E6A@microsof...

show pymt paid date instead of pymt sent date
For MSN Bill Pay through Money 2004 is there a way to show the payment date instead of payment sent date? I know you can do this for charges (show charge date vs cleared date) but not sure of payments. Thanks! ...

Sent Date of Promoted into CRM Email
When I promote an email to CRM, the date created field is that of the date I promoted the email into CRM, and not the date the email was sent or received into Outlook. For example, I receive an email from a client on September 1, I don't promote it until September 7, even though the client sent it on September 1, in CRM it shows as having been created September 7. Does anyone have a way or know of an add-on that I can capture the original received date in CRM? Right now my only solution is to automatically route all incoming email to CRM, and really rather not have to do that. Th...

Outlook Rule
Does anyone know how to set up a rule in Outlook XP so that the emails sent in Jan 04 (For example) are moved into a folder I've set up called Jan04 and the mails sent in Feb04 are moved into the Feb04 folder etc Thank you for your help Hi, Here's how you can do that. Create a new rule : 1. check messages when they arrive. 2. Received in a specific date span ( specify Jan 01 to Jan 31.. for Example ) 3. Move it to a specified folder ( specify Jan 04 for ex ) 4. Next and then Finish and then Apply the rule for the already existing mails in the Inbox. That should do the tr...

VB code to place rounded time beside cell of present date
Hi I am looking for the VB code for a button that places the time into the cell? The time should be placed into a cell right of the cell that is marked a the present date A B 21 22 23 23 July is present date, format "d". The button places the present time. Is it possible to have that time rounded off to the last 15 min quarter? 07.18 > 07.15 07.27 > 07.15 So: A B 21 07.15 22 07.45 Thanks a lot. Bart Bart, Sub BartMacro() Dim myR As Range Set myR = Range("A:A").Find(What:=Format(Now, "d")) myR.Offset(0, 1).Value = Int((Now - Int(Now)) * 96)...

CRM for Outlook does not display Email Sent Date
I feel this issue is critical because I am getting enormous grief from customers who wish to use CRM for Outlook to upload all historical emails into CRM. Some have been waiting since Feb 06. The reason why they can't at the moment is that when you select "Track in CRM" it promotes the email to a CRM activity and uses the system date instead of the date the email was received or sent (I understand it worked correctly in v1.2). THIS IS A MAJOR BUG IN CRM AND I AM ASTOUNDED THAT IT "STILL" HAS NOT BEEN FIXED. I have read in numerous postings on the web of similar ...

Hallo, I want to group my sent mail by day (and not by day, hour and minute). So if I have sent 200 e-mails in the previous 14 days I want to see 14 groups instead of nearly 190 because they are not clusterd by day. I have tried to create a new field (formula,= integer(sentdate)), this field works fine in a normal view but if I want to group with it, then outlook does not allow it (I think no new, selfmade field allows grouping). Who can help? Thank you very much in advance! Sabine I thought I had the answer - but it didn't work. Still, if I tell you what I did, it might spark some ...

Email Sent Dates are incorrect
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Hi. <br><br>I just installed Entourage 2008. Everything seems to be working properly except that the 'Sent' dates for some people are way in the future. These people are using Lotus Notes for mail. Some of the Notes users' dates come in fine, it seems to be just a couple of people. The Sent dates come in as X/X/2018. <br><br>I use &quot;Sent&quot; as my sort for mail. I tried to use &quot;Received&quot; but since I am not constantly conn...

Adding Sent date to default new mail form
Is there any way to simply add the "Sent" time and date field to the default form being used for creating a mail message? My enduser print ouot the message before sending it from that form and she woudl like to see the sent date. Thanks ...

summary report from all sheets as an present date
i have an excel sheet where i keep a record of stock of different items under the following heads :- 1. date 2. opening balance 3. issued 4. receipt 5. closing balance i want create a sheet where the item names will be displayed in one column and the cell next to the relevant cell will display the closing balance of that item as at that date. any help will be gr8ly appreciated thanks in advance One way: Assume your sheet with the records of stock is Sheet1, and that the item name will be in cell A1 of Sheet2. Then in Sheet2: B1: =VLOOKUP(A1,Sheet1!A:E,5,FALSE) ...