Lost mail msgs

Is there any explanation why all my mail msgs in my inbox disappeared  and
is there a way to recover them. I am using Outlook 2003 on a private network
at my office. I am devasted.

0
dmachen35 (85)

E-mail Reply Problem !!!!!
Hi, I've got one Exchange Server 2003 (w/o SP1) in the network, all user is using Outlook 2003, when the user has sent out the mail via "Reply All", the field "TO" or "CC" only display local user E-mail Address but other E-mail Address doesn't not exist ??? I don't know the problem is in Exchange Server or Outlook. Please help and give me the solution. Tks a Lot !!!!! ...

Duplicate mail forwarded
This is a Windows 2003 SP1 server with patches up to date, Exchange 2003 SP-2. We are using forwarding rules on the mailboxes to forward messages to certain user's Blackberry devices. We are getting several messages sent multiple times (up to 20 at a time). I've looked for a black-hole router, but didn't find any, but I enabled the black-hole router detection anyway - no difference. I've looked in the SMTP logs, and I think I found the entries from a particular message that was received only once in the user's mailbox, but 3 times at the Blackberry. This message wa...

How do I get my compuserve e-mail to populate outlook?
I am currently using compuserve as my e-mail provider. How do I migrate to using Microsoft Outlook? Buy Outlook (alone or as part of Microsoft Office). Install Outlook. Define an account within Outlook with the server settings specified by Compuserve for their POP3 and SMTP servers. If you cannot find their web page that lists the server's IP names and ports that you are supposed to use, and since you are paying them for mail service, call their tech support to get that information. __________________________________________________ "kateramos" <kateramos@discussion...

mail message in my fie menu
Ever since I bought my new computer I havenot been able to send E Mails/Messages on Outlook 2000 I cannot find Mail message in the File menu and even when accessing a new E Mail form thewre is no send button on the toolbar Please advise It sounds like you attempted to install Outlook 2000 on your new computer and move your old data file. It also sounds like you now have a corrupt Outlook profile. How did you go about moving the Outlook Data File? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP- Print /Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When Ne...

publisher
Publisher crashed while performing an e-mail merge with a large excel file of e-mail addresses. How can I tell if any e-mails were created before the crash? (I later re-did the merge successfully, and sent the e-mails, but some duplicates were sent out mysteriously.....and all the duplicates were in the beginning rows of the excel file of addresses. Am I right to conclude that before crashing on the first attempt, some e-mails were created, and stored somewhere....that got picked up and sent along with the e-mails created on the second (successful) attempt? If so, where would I go t...

Using a spread sheet for e-mail addresses
I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is there a way to copy the e-mail addresses into the To box (bcc) of an outgoing e-mail without first installing them in my contacts folder? Thanks, Len Urban Save the column as a text file, open the file in Word or your favorite text editor, replace all the line endings with semicolons, and paste it all into the BCC field. -Peter "Len Urban" <lturban@verizon.net> wrote in message news:hgVph.373$9B6.212@trnddc07... >I have a large number of e-mail addresses in a spread sheet column. Is >ther...

Can anyone tell me how to do a mail merge from Excel?
I have loaded 388 entries and now cannot figure out how to print to labels. Some have told me I had to copy and export from Word, but I don't understand how to do that. Help! BJS, If you Google "Mail Merge from Excel to Word" you will get lots of sites that will give you a step by step with screen captures. huber57 "BJS" wrote: > I have loaded 388 entries and now cannot figure out how to print to labels. > Some have told me I had to copy and export from Word, but I don't understand > how to do that. Help! Saved from a previ...

e-mail through access
i have been searching the internet for two hrs now and i am really confused with what i have to do. i have a table with all my clients' email addresses. my goal is to send separate email with pdf attachment to each customer separately (not like bcc). i assume i have to create a form with message subject, message body, etc. then i need a "sendemailtoall" command button. could someone help me? i am using office 2003. See whether Arvin Meyer's EmailSenate2K sample at http://www.datastrat.com/DataStrat2.html is what you need. If not, check the Microsoft Ac...

Viewing E-Mail Strings
I have many messages that i send, answered back by the receiver, send back to the receiver, and so on. I would like to be able to sort my inbox by these strings so I can print out the final e-mail that contains all the back and forths but also be able to delete out all the prior ones that already are contained in the final e-mail. I also keep track of e-mail receipts and reads and would also like to see those in the time line if possible. I receive many e-mails that contain the same subject line but are different conversations so sorting by that field is not useful. I'm o...

How do I get Outlook2003 to open folders when new mail arrives?
Outlook 2003 / ms Exchange 2007 Hi How do I get Outlook2003 to open folders when new mail arrives? Background: I have just changed my profile so that we now use Ms Exchange(2007) with our Outlook(2003). In my previous profile (which used .PST files), when new mail arrives in a folder (having been placed there by a rule), Outlook would automatically open each folder when it puts new emails into that folder. This would mean that previously I could see at a glance where new emails have arrived (because the foldername has gone bold, with the number of unread emails also showing in brackets). ...

Permanently deleting mail from deleted items folder?
Any one found a way of permanently deleting obvious junk mail from deleted items folder yet or is there any Knowledge Base article on it yet beyond the one which say that this facility in Office or Outlook doesn't work properly? Generally, emptying the Deleted Items folder permanently deletes the contents. I'm curious, which KB article are you referring to that "say that this facility in Office or Outlook doesn't work properly"? Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-DTS -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fi...

Tracking mail
Hello all.... I'm using Exchange 2003, on Windows Server 2003. Is there a way I can track any mail that went to a particulra domain? For example, I want to see if anyone sent mail to anyone in the xyz.com domain. Thank you. Ed Enable message tracking. This is done on a per-server basis. In Exchange System Manager, go to the properties of your server and check the message tracking boxes. I'd recommend also to allow Exchange to remove log files after a certain date - how long you keep them is really up to you. The other thing that you can do, which will allow a bit more ...

Still cannot recieve mail.
I am using a windows live account, I am trying to set up windows mail to connect to that account. I am now able to send I just can't receive. I get this error message. Account: 'Personal ', Server: 'POP3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 -- Ms. Victoria Morales Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not = enabled.=20 --=2...

Addressing an Outlook e-mail with account e-mail address.
Hi. How can I to address an e-mail in outlook retrieving the recipient address from the account (or contact) ? (I don't want to use the send mail button in the account form, I want to use outlook ) Thanks Sebastiano. Hola Sebastiano I got the same question regarding using a MSCRM contact adress list in Sales for Outlook. It's not provided by design. Steffen "Sebastiano Castrini" <castrini(remove)@libero.it> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OMNPEooMEHA.1388@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi. > > How can I to address an e-mail in outlook retrieving the recipient ad...

Clicking links in e-mails takes forever to open
Using Outlook 2003, SP3. IE7 as default browser (IE7 pro installed). When I click links in e-mails the browser takes about 20 seconds to open. I have a new computer with 2 GB RAM and lots of empty HDD space. Regards, -- Lars Forslin "Doing time on earth" ************************** I and others I know are seeing this as well. Sometimes links take as long as a couple minutes to open. "Lars Forslin" <lars.privat_nospamdevice@monarda_nospamdevice.se> wrote in message news:u3Gy2FuxIHA.4268@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Using Outlook 2003, SP3. IE7 as default b...

Color lost when using two instances of Excel
I am using two instances of Excel on two separate screens. In one screen I have a workbook with custom color scheme and in the other a workbook with a default color scheme. Whenvever I copy data (either using paste or paste special) from a worksheet in one book to a worksheet in the other, the color scheme is copied across as well, thereby putting out the formatting of the colored cells. Has anyone come across this or any thoughts as to a solution? Open the two workbooks in the same instance of excel. You can continue to use multiple monitors with a single instance. Yo...

Routing e-mails from Public Folder to CRM
Is it possible to route e-mails, comming to the Mail Enabled Public Folder to some Queue in CRM? Jevgenij There is a link to an article I wrote relating to this issue on my blog. You can go to http://ts2community.com/blogs/larrylentz/archive/2006/08/13/1684.aspx and look for the 'here' link at the end of the posting. "Jevgenij Martynenko" <jm@no-spam.e-idea.lt> wrote in message news:20C033B7-D0D3-49AA-AFCC-E8BD56224FE3@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to route e-mails, comming to the Mail Enabled Public Folder > to some Queue in CRM? > > Jevgenij...

Send/Receive isn't transmitting e-mails from pop3 server
As far as I can trace, I downloaded XP SP2 and since then Outlook no longer can receive files from my pop3 server set-up. I removed XP SP2 and I still have the problem. I click on send/receive, it shows everything to work but e-mails are remaining on my internet e-mail server and not being transferred to Outlook. It was all working a few days ago.... Any advice? "Outlook 2000 SR-1 & Windows XP - Send/Receive" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:259401c4a996$dc144140$a301280a@phx.gbl... > As far as I can trace, I downloaded XP SP2 and si...

Lost file #2
A coworker deleted a file from the desktop. I can find the shortcut to where the file was originally located, but am now unable to open it. Is there any way I can recover or restore this file? I am desperate! Have you checked if the file is in the Recycle Bin? If this hasn't been emptied, you should be able to find the file there. Otherwise, the file is gone forever. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Sean" <sean.parker@cardinal.com> wrote in message news:10a8c01c44012$4a772dd0$a501280a@phx.gbl......

mail error
There is someone trying to send email to a person set up to my exchange server, but a NDR is generated with an error saying that my exchange server closes the SMTP connection from the person sending the email. I will paste the error log below, can someone look at this and tell me why my server is bloking email from this person by closing the connection. Thank you in advance Thomas > --- Session Transcript --- > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: Parsing Message <xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx\pd50000224527.msg> > Mon 2004-08-16 10:44:05: From: someone@OtherDomain.com > Mon 2004-08-16 ...

Forwarding E-Mail to an external e-mail address
Hell I have recently installed a new Exchange Server 2003 machine and I have it both sending and receiving e-mail just fine. However when I create a rule in a users web-client or outlook to forward all mail to an outside e-mail address eq. jsmith@company.net instead of username alone the forward doesn't take place. I have tried to send mail to the address in the forward by simply composing a message and that works fine and so does setting a forward pointiing to a local account on the system If anyone has any idea why this may be happening I would love to know... Robin: 1. I am not sur...

Rule to block mail with Sent = None
The last bit of spam that gets through ens at the bottom of the list with sent = "none" - usually a 6kB mail but I can't block it on that as some valid mails are also 6kB. I tried setting date as < a date in the near past but that does not stop it. Any ideas? Return-path: <xxxxxxx> where xxxxx is my address Envelope-to: xxxxxxxxx Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 13:55:20 +0200 Received: from h109-187-179-20.dyn.bashtel.ru ([109.187.179.20]) by www24.jnb2.host-h.net with smtp (Exim 4.69) (envelope-from <xxxxxxx>) id 1NfXdf-0005ld-0Q for xxxxxx...

Help needed with mail returned as possible spam
We have about 10 computers using Bellsouth DSL service, with Bellsouth hosting our domain. Our Outlook clients are set up for POP3/SMTP using mail.ourdomain.com. A few days ago, we began having email problems, especially when we try to send emails to each other. The returned emails say they are being rejected by the mailserver as possible spam. One of the returned emails said "Host blacklisted in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org.swh.bellsouth.net." It then identified our public IP address. However, that IP address does not show as blacklisted on the spamhaus.org website. I rectifie...

Time Stamp on Inbound Mail
Is there a way to time stamp emails when they ARRIVE, vice when they are sent. Because of our SLA, we have certain timeframes to get work done in and the clock on that starts when they arrive at our facility. But, since it's time stamped with the time the user/client sent it, we are behind - as sometimes their emails don't arrive within the reasonable amount of time from when they sent it Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. A configuration, a 3rd party software, etc....... We are running Exch 2k3 & OL 2k3 Thanks Mack Outlook messages do contain a time stamp for the ti...

My mail merged document won't save the mailing info.
I have created a postcard in publisher 2002 and performed a mail merge. After Step 3 of 4 in the mail merge wizard, my addresses appear in the publisher file. Step 4 of 4 asks me to print. I want to save the file to upload to OfficeMax's website. So, I have tried both saving the file and also Pack and go..., however both options, when I save then reopen the file, my merged addresses do not appear. All I have is the templated post card or a blank file with the letters MSCF at the top. Help! Erin This can only be done with Publisher 2003 unless you choose to print your mailm...