Lost inbox #5

My friend disconnected his computer from work and brought
it home. Without logging on, he opened Outlook Express and
tried to find his  mail but an old inbox is the only thing
available. Does he have to be logged on to his ISP to
access his inbox or is it stored on his hard drive
somewhere? He's running Win98 with Outlook Express 5
(maybe). I found an inbox on his hard drive but he swears
it is an older one and not the latest.
0
anonymous (74722)

Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum.

Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office
family.

Here is the link for the right forum

Good Luck!

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"DJ" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My friend disconnected his computer from work and brought
> it home. Without logging on, he opened Outlook Express and
> tried to find his  mail but an old inbox is the only thing
> available. Does he have to be logged on to his ISP to
> access his inbox or is it stored on his hard drive
> somewhere? He's running Win98 with Outlook Express 5
> (maybe). I found an inbox on his hard drive but he swears
> it is an older one and not the latest.

0
Roady
8/26/2004 8:28:40 AM
DJ <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> My friend disconnected his computer from work and brought
> it home.

In many companies, this would be grounds for dismissal.

> Without logging on, he opened Outlook Express and
> tried to find his  mail but an old inbox is the only thing
> available.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
--
Brian Tillman