Lost File Share #3

  Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar
(via email).  However, on 15 January, one of the PC's
received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid
page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697".  I went
to the support page and printed the resolutions for that
error.  However, since then, the calendar does not share.
How can I share (via email) again?  One of the PC's is a
laptop and is only connected to the network during the day
(that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email
versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the net
work).

Thanks in advance,
Best International Sales

0
anonymous (74722)

Delete the shared folder and then set it up again.  Did I mention that I
hated Net Folders??

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Best International
Sales asked:

|   Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a calendar
| (via email).  However, on 15 January, one of the PC's
| received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid
| page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697".  I went
| to the support page and printed the resolutions for that
| error.  However, since then, the calendar does not share.
| How can I share (via email) again?  One of the PC's is a
| laptop and is only connected to the network during the day
| (that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email
| versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the net
| work).
|
| Thanks in advance,
| Best International Sales

0
MillyS5166 (1132)
2/2/2004 10:28:50 PM
  Okay, I have removed the shared folder and set it up=20
again.  The owner of the calander sent an email=20
inventation to the second person (me).  When I try to open=20
the email, I receive the following: "Can't open this=20
item.  One of the library files needed to run this program=20
cannot be found.  The folder containing the files may have=20
been renamed or moved.  Install your Office programs=20
again".  So I uninstalled Office from my PC, did a reboot,=20
installed Office again, did a reboot, and I still receive=20
the same error message.  Oh, can you tell I am not a fan=20
of net folders either?
=20
Thanks for any help,
Best

intact.  Due to
>the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will=20
be deleted
>without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
Best International
>Sales asked:
>
>|   Before 15 January, I had 2 PC's set to share a=20
calendar
>| (via email).  However, on 15 January, one of the PC's
>| received the following message: "Oulook caused invalid
>| page fault in module fldpub.dll at 015f:4c51a697".  I=20
went
>| to the support page and printed the resolutions for that
>| error.  However, since then, the calendar does not=20
share.
>| How can I share (via email) again?  One of the PC's is a
>| laptop and is only connected to the network during the=20
day
>| (that is why I am/was sharing the calendar via email
>| versus putting the calendar on the shared drive of the=20
net
>| work).
>|
>| Thanks in advance,
>| Best International Sales
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)

can't save due to sharing violation #2
unable to save file. receive error message that says unable to save due to sharing violation, but no other file is open. "Jusal" wrote: > unable to save file. receive error message that says unable to save due to > sharing violation, but no other file is open. This happens to me all the time and I have no idea why. I'm the only one who is using this computer . . . no network, no other users. Yet for no obvious reason and somewhat randomly I get that condition message. It sure eats up a lot of time. I have to save the file under a different (temporary) na...

Writing the DBF file
Hello, All! I have a trouble with writing a database to a file. Here's my code: // Write the file structure SDBFHeader dbfHdr; dbfHdr.nVersion = 0x03; strcpy(dbfHdr.cLastUpdate, _T("3A6")); dbfHdr.nNumOfRecs = m_ctrlList.GetItemCount(); dbfHdr.nNumOfBytesInHdr = 32 + (3 * 32) + 1; dbfHdr.nNumOfBytesInRec = m_nFieldsLength[0] + m_nFieldsLength[1] + m_nFieldsLength[2] + 1; dbfHdr.nReserved1 = 0x00; dbfHdr.nIncmpltTrans = 0x00; dbfHdr.nEncrypt = 0x00; strcpy(dbfHdr.cMultiUser, _T("")); dbfHdr.nIndex = 0x00; dbfHdr.nLangID = 0x00; dbfHdr.nReserve...

CRM 3.0 Reports Link Not working
I installed CRM on one server and the Database on another. Everything seems to work fine except for the Reports Link listed in the workplace. This is the error I get: ERROR An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. I wish it was that simple, but I am the administrator. In the event log on the CRM Server I see nothing. On the SQL box the only strange thing I see is a 18456 Event for the user NT Authority\Anonymous Logon coming from the CRM servers IP. HELP!!!! A well known issue. Here is a hint from one of the older postings here: Have you loo...

Excel missing file
I am a registered user of Office XP Pro. Excel will not start. It is missing a file. In the process of moving, disks in storage. Where can I go online to download the missing file? And, how? ...

shared source System.Xml
Hi, I downloaded the shared source cli and change XPathParser from internal to public and added a public static void test(){} method. Then i put the new compiled System.Xml.dll into the visual studio .net reference list of a small ConsoleApplication. i called the method via: XPathParser.test() Compiling worked without problems, but executing it throws a MissingMethodException. Can anybody help me why the executable can't find the added method in System.Xml.dll? This is really strange. thanx for any hint from you stefan Stefan Lischke wrote: > I downloaded the shared sou...

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS MLM PROGRAM(turn $3.7 in to 1,434,892.8 by e-gold)
It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!. Hello every body , Im Behrooz Farhangirad , After so much seeking and asking about a good MLM program that not to be a fraud , guaranteed earnings, low investment with a high and fast payments , pay with e-gold , free and simple join and some other services for free such as advertising ,.... I m be glad to introduce one of them , I joined to this program two weeks ago, and i have got a good result ,you can see my earning bill if you want ,contact me. I strongly recommend you to join , follow me: 1) You should open an e-gold account for...

sqlcmd and Error(s) to a file
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms162773.aspx sqlcmd File Names sqlcmd input files can be specified with the -i option or the :r command. Output files can be specified with the -o option or the :Error, :Out and :Perftrace commands. =========above lines are from the URL listed above============= Ok. If I set this command, I get the desired behavior: :Error "./myerrors.txt" (The desired behavior being, if no errors occur, then that file is created, however, it is empty, which is a great indicator for "nothing bad happened") ================= ...

outlook e-mail #3
messages in my inbox disappear after i read them. where can i retrieve them Check your view. View, Current view, and make sure it's not set to unread messages. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:438901c3e44e$8edc7360$a301280a@phx.gbl... > messages in my inbox disappear after i read them. where > can i retrieve them <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:438901c...

Excel 2002: Can I save all files by just one click ?
Hi, I have 10 working files in an active window. There is no Save All button under the file menu. May I know if I can save all the files at one click without having to exit excel ? Thanks Low This delivers it in 2 clicks ... Hold down Shift key, click File > Close All Then click "Yes to All" in the ensuing prompt to save changes Success? Celebrate it, hit the YES below -- Max Singapore --- "Mr. Low" wrote: > I have 10 working files in an active window. > There is no Save All button under the file menu. > May I know if I c...

Where can download latest CRM 3 Outlook CD
Hi. May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. this link it is the latest one http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=740E1B3B-11C3-4AEF-B2E3-8309E0CF1BB0&displaylang=en thank you Yes, the link you does point to the latest CRM 3 Outlook. Don't forgot to also install the Update Rollup 2 afterwards. You can find that by browsing to www.microsoft.com/downloads and entering "crm update rollup 2" in the box next to search all downloads. "Ng" wrote: > Hi. > > May i know where can download the latest CRM 3 Outlook CD. &g...

Modern.ttf font file requested
Hi, I have bought a Dell computer almost 2 years ago and it already had the modern.ttf font file installed (no, I am not talking about the modern.fon file). I have first reinstalled Windows XP without any problems. When I have installed Windows XP for the second time and thereafter, the modern.ttf file was not installed or it was missing from the Windows XP installation disk. I have looked all over the internet for a possible download link, but have not had any luck. Is there a way that someone would send me the modern.ttf file or tell me of a place to download the file or exactly what sof...

lost links between contacts and appointments in outlook2003
hi all my links have been lost between appointments and contacts, so if i click on the contact at the bottom of the appointment page instead of opening the contact , i get a fault. thanks tim Did you export and/or import your contacts? "Tim" <adslk4at@tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:4367eb79$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au... > hi all my links have been lost between appointments and contacts, so if i > click on the contact at the bottom of the appointment page instead of > opening the contact , i get a fault. No I have had them for years "Vince Averello [MVP...

Error with the Deployment Manager- access to the file \CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl refused
Dear all, Dear all, Configuration: CRM 1.2 on a SBS2003 with the rollup 1.2 I 'm unable to deploy my customization . Indeed, as usual i created some new customization fields through the deployment manager and i added them to the account form. No problem with this. But when i launched the Deployment Manager for publishing it failed after a while and it seems there is a problem to access to the following ..xsl file: ...\CRM\_xslfiles\1_Create.xsl. Before i didn't have this problem. Strange? In the event log i have the message: "Erreur ProcessImportWorkItem : Access to the file &...

Time Card Reports - Looking for an Improved One
can someone please share with me an improved Time Card Report? cfo@virtualmagic.net.nospam (please remove the NO spam) Thanks a lot J I forwarded this to John M. He made one that works better -- Elizabeth M. "ParkRanger" <bfgpaintball.com> wrote in message news:eNEc$aomEHA.3608@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > can someone please share with me an improved Time Card Report? > > cfo@virtualmagic.net.nospam (please remove the NO spam) > > Thanks a lot > > J > > Still waiting :( "Elizabeth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

how can i use the same account with the same personal folders in two computers #3
please help in my company we have to use one account in two machines and we want every one in two machines to be aware of what the other do and what mails he send and recive, please note that dont use microsoft exchange as a mail server thanks in advance Only one outlook can access a pst at a time - you can use a batch file to make a copy for the second computer to use, but it won't be updated in real time. If you are only sharing mail, a local imap server might work better. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 ...

merging files #2
Hi My wife has a number of separate publisher files that she needs to combine into a single file. There doesn't seem to be an obvious way to do this.. I have looked at the "insert" menu and it looks like you can insert a blank page but not an existing file… How do I combine multiple publisher files into one document? Thanks Michael mlsred <mlsred@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do I combine multiple publisher files into one document? Copy and Paste. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 15:20:03 +0000,...

CRM 3.0 Support
I would like to know from Microsoft CRM support what modes of data input into CRM do not void Microsoft CRM support. There are 3 that I think are OK: 1) Put data into the CDF staging database and use the CRM Data Migration Wizard to move the data into CRM 2) Use the CRM SDK web services to insert data into CRM 3) Use Scribe to insert data into CRM (I assume Scribe uses the CRM SDK) One that I think voids support is 1) Inserting data directly into the CRM database using SQL Insert statements, BCP, select into, or bulk inserts. Can someone from Microsoft CRM support confirm this? Thanks!...

CRM 3.0 and Multiple currencies
Hi, Out of the box is CRM 3.0 multi currency capable ? .. I saw another post with links to a bunch of other vendors who provide plugins and components for 1.2 for multi currency .. but I'm just wondering if anything has changed with 3.0 ? thanks for the help, regards, Wal. Hi Wal! "Wal" wrote > Out of the box is CRM 3.0 multi currency capable ? .. I saw another post > with links to a bunch of other vendors who provide plugins and components > for > 1.2 for multi currency .. but I'm just wondering if anything has changed > with > 3.0 ? AFAIS no....

Backing Up Outlook Files #2
Hi I would like to know how I could back up my Outlook files and folders, so that I can trnsfer them to another computer. Please assist!!! http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm is a good place to read about this. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. "Muhammad Yusuf" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:045601c3b457$0a972d60$a101280a@phx.gbl... | Hi I would like to know how I could back up my Outlook | files and folders, so that I can trnsfer them to another | computer. | | Please assi...

Lost document
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Can anyone help??? <br> I have been working on an excel (Office for Mac) spreadsheet for a week. I have been saving it on my work network which I access from home through 'Shared' on Finder. I finally finished it tonight and saved it but wanted to rename the file. Instead of doing 'Save As' I double clicked file name and re-entered text. However, I think I accidentally used a character which shouldn't be used in filenames &quot;/&quot; and when I clicked enter, the excel file icon a...

Shared Computer Toolkit
I am having trouble locking down the Internet to one particluar website in a user profile. I enter the URL, but when testing the profile, it blocks everything on the Internet including the URL I set to open. What am I missing? -- Mike ...

How to Merge 3 iphoto libraries?
Hello, I am looking for some advise on how to merge 3 different iphoto libraries. My computer :MACBOOK OSX 10.5.8. Also if someone could explain to me how and why my Iphoto decides to switch to a new Iphoto library by its own? It has done it twice already since my purchase in May 2009. I'd like to work forever on only one library only. I'd appreciate any help or advice on these subjects. Best regards Jasmine Sorry Jasmine but you're asking in the wrong place. iPhoto is an Apple program which has absolutely no connection to anything from Microsoft & this is the newsgroup...

Can't open Excel files
I've never had this problem until now. When I try to open either the Excel application or an excel file on my desktop, a window pops up trying to install Windows XP Professional w/Front Page and the application nor the files will open. I have XP home edition. I can open PPt and Word documents just fine. What's going on?? Thanks, Patsy ...

Publisher files saved to a server 2003 open slowly if at all
I have xp computers running office 2007 all clients save files to a server 2003 equiped dell sc4400 server. When office 2003 was opertaing all clients opened fast from the server. With Office 2007 installed all server files open very slowly. I do not have Office 2007 installed on my server. Could this be the problem? All clients run slowly since the change to office 07 I cannot find anything I should have done to inform my server of the change to Office 07. Please Help. ...

View pivotchart in shared workbook
Hi I have a workbook with several worksheets. Each of the worksheets has a pivotchart that is perfectly fine when the workbook is opened normally. When the workbook is shared, the charts are not viewable - the whole chart area is just a grey box. I am not trying to change or add new charts - just simply want to view the existing ones. Can anyone help please? Thanks John ...