Lost addresses when converted from office to outlook

My computer came with a free 90 day preview of office.  I
put all my email addresses into it.  When the office
subscript ended, I was automatically converted to Outlook
Express 6.0.  However, none of my email address came with
it.  How do I transfer my email addresses from my former
Offfice to my new Outlook Express?
0
anonymous (74722)

You can't. You would have to export them to a format OE can use, such as
CSV.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Doug" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer came with a free 90 day preview of office.  I
> put all my email addresses into it.  When the office
> subscript ended, I was automatically converted to Outlook
> Express 6.0.  However, none of my email address came with
> it.  How do I transfer my email addresses from my former
> Offfice to my new Outlook Express?

0
russval (3097)

Runtime Error when closing OUTLOOK 2k

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Address book updating...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

No Warning When Transaction Edits Are Going To Be Lost
I don't know how many times I have finished editing a transaction, and then inadvertently clicked somewhere else, like up into the register to see a prior example, and lost all my edits. The real problem is that there is no notification from Money that I am about to lose all my edits, it just trashes them. Sure would be nice if Money asked me if I want to save the edits before discarding them, yes?? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" b...

"Save" preferences getting lost
List members: I work on long documents and want to save my work frequently. Every time I set the "Save" preference to a brief interval like five or ten minutes, the preferences seemingly resets itself to a default of thirty minutes. I'm using Word 2008 for the Mac on an Intel running 10.6.2. Thanks in advance for any thoughts. - Mark Pavlick Hi Mark: That indicates that your user ID does not have permission to write to the preference file that Word is using, or that something is replacing the preference file. With the help of your System...

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away

cant start outlook pst file to large

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

Converting XML > Dataset
Hi ! Here's my problem in english :-) I want to convert the mssecure.xml file from Microsoft into an dataset to store it in an SQL-Database. My code in VB looks like this : Dim ds As New DataSet Dim doc As New Xml.XmlDocument doc.Load("D:\mssecure.xml") Dim sReader As New StringReader(doc.InnerXml) ds.ReadXml(sReader) The problem is : At the ds.readxml(sreader) command i get an error which told me, that there is an problem whith a relationship in "ProductFamilies" I hope my english is good enough to explain... Please help ! Thanks !!! Christoph Duesmann C...