Location of the List of Names that AutoFill To:... line

How do you clear the list of names that automatically
appear in the To: field when you start typing a
name? ...where are they kept?

Outlook 2002
0
anonymous (74722)

see article

us;287623&Product=out

0
anonymous (74722)

Name Badges in Publisher?
I am trying to create custom Name tags in publisher. I want to print 8 different names on one sheet. Right now, I can only get one name per sheet on 8 tags. How do I do this. Publisher 2003 (your didn't say) help returned this: If you have a package of Avery labels with a specific product number, you can quickly open a matching label publication by using the Page Setup dialog box. 1.. On the File menu, click New to open a new publication. 2.. On the File menu, click Page Setup. 3.. Under Publication Type, select Label. 4.. Under Page Size, click the scroll arrows at the top...

How to change page name?
I use Windows button + S key to make a screen capture off the internet. This creates an unfiled note with the name "screen clipping". Is there a way to rename this note before moving to a notebook? I can only cut and paste to accomplish this. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I use Windows button + S key to make a screen capture off the internet. This > creates an unfiled note with the name "screen clipping". Is there a way to > rename this note before moving to a notebook? I can only cut and paste to > accomplish this. Format ->...

How to Sort Names within a Group
I keep all my addresses in the Main Book. I also have three Groups with approx 350 names & addresses in each. How do I Sort these Groups alphabetically? Bob M. What are you talking about? Computers these days can sort millions of records within a fraction of a second. Can you elaborate on what exactly is "Main Book"? Are you talking about excel book? "robert morris" <robertmorris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3CA171BB-69A3-4064-9D88-EFAE30DD72FD@microsoft.com... >I keep all my addresses in the Main Book. I also ha...

line weight in line charts
Hi Iam wondering if somebody can help to make the lines in the line chart the thickest (weight) by default . Instead of setting afte I create the chart. Apparently I don't see any such option under tools->options->.... Any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks in advanc Kanan Hi You can create a chart with the formats you want and save it as user-defined chart. Also, you can set this as your default chart, i you like. I think the exact process depends a bit on which Excel version yo have, but if you activate the chart you want to save, it will b something like: chart, chart...

Long list, need columns
I have a 3 column spreadsheet that is 20,000 rows long. Is there a way to auto format the spreadsheet in a way that breaks dow into 4 columns of 5,000 automatically? Or must I manually cut and pas my selections -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "couger77 >" <<couger77.14z39i@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:couger77.14z39i@excelforum-nospam.com... > I have a 3 column spreadsheet that is 20,000 rows long. > > Is there a wa...

M2005D
Two of my account balances no longer match as between the balance in the register (correct) and the balance on the account list (incorrect). I am notified each time that I open these accounts about the discrepancy. I followed the procedure in KB 838713 (which does not indictate that it works for 2005) and, using method 3, discovered the three future transactions that cause the discrepancy. However, i am unable to fix the problem using the methods described in KB 838713. Anyone have suggestions for fixing this? how it happened in the first place? None of the three future transac...

Removing Border lines and colour for All sheets
Hi Everyone, is it possible to write a macro to run every sheet and just remove border lines and colours for all cells in a sheet for every sheets in a workbook? I know macro is like this but can't really think how I can loop this. Can anyone help? Thanks alot Cells.Select Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone Selection.Borde...

Removing names from invitees when sending an update
Good day!! I usually create meetings where people in my list either accept or decline my invitation for different reasons. If I have to send an update for a change of venue, for example, everyone receives the update, including those who have declined the meeting. Is there a way to have Outlook automatically remove the names of the people who have declined the invitation instead of me, going painfully through the list and manually removing the names one by one? Thank you for your time! Marc Does anyone have a response to this? mtherrie wrote: > Good day!! > > I usually create me...

[Microsoft][SQL Native Client]Named Pipes Provider: Could not open a
I'm getting the following error trying to use 32-bit client on a Win2003 64-bit server to connect to an SQLserver 2005 on a 32-bit remote Win 2003 server. IF I use the 64-bit ODBC manager (SQL Native client or ODBC DSN), I got connected without any problem. The problem is the application (Great Plains Dynamics 10) only recognized 32-bit ODBC client. For GP NG, my question would be how to make Dynamics recognize both 32-bit and 64-bit Native Connectors. Any help is greatly appreciated. Bill ----------------------- --------------------------- Microsoft SQL Server Login -----------...

Viewing e-mail from an offsite location
I have two offices. I have Outlook Express e-mail on my computer at location one. When I am at the second location, how do look at my e-mails from the first location? >I have two offices. I have Outlook Express e-mail on my >computer at location one. When I am at the second >location, how do look at my e-mails from the first >location? This newsgroup deals with Outlook, not Outlook Express. Ask your question in the correct newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com ...

Naming Microsoft Dynamics CRM to another brand name
I guess MS Dynamics CRM should be called RM instead of CRM RM would be Relation Management So it could be called, Microsoft Dynamics Relation Management (DRM) <-maybe better The issue is that the CRM has is wongly preceived by people who are looking for certain tools. Current CRM could be used for any "case management like" system, the name CLIENT is branding the current CRM as if it is only for Marketing and Sales ((of products)) to ((clients)), not even a service -- HassanEl-Meligy ...

Reversing name values in a field
Hi, I have a field called CustomerName that has values that are last name, first name. So there is a value of Smith, John which is John Smith. I want to preserve the value in this field but create a new field called CustomerName1 that has John Smith in it. It would need to somehow reverse the values based on the comma delimeter and then get rid of the comma. Can someone help? Thanks, -- Chuck W LN = Left$(CustomerName, InStr(CustomerName, ",") - 1) FN = Right$(CustomerName, Len(CustomerName) - InStr(CustomerName, ",")) -Dorian "ChuckW" wrote:...

Missing Vertical Grid Lines
Dear All I have a users who finds that all new Excel documents have the horizontal lines only. I have re-installed and service packed the installation (Office 2000) - can anyone help? thanks Trace 1. Try changing the colour via Tools/Options/View/Colour. 2. I wonder if it is a monitor screen problem. Try upgrading th driver -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How Custom draw a List control handles the mouse over (NM_HOVER) message ?
Hi All, How a Custom draw List control handles the mouse over (NM_HOVER) message ? I have written the custom draw control (View = Report ). I am able to draw the control but I am not able to get the Mouse over message (NM_HOVER) Please can you tell me How should a custom control handles a Mouse over message ? Thanks Anup On Jul 5, 4:51 am, Matrixinline <anup.kata...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > How a Custom draw List control handles the mouse over (NM_HOVER) > message ? > > I have written the custom draw control (View = Report ). I am able to > draw the c...

LIST option missing in DATA Menu
A user has the LIST option missing in the DATA submenu of Excel 2003. What would cause this and how do I help her correct it -- cccgsmit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cccgsmith's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1524 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26873 Perhaps she has short menus enabled. To change this -- Choose Tools>Customize Select the Options tab Add a check mark to 'Always show full menus' Click OK Or, to use short menus, and see commands that haven&...

distribution list using bcc
is there a way to use a distribution list to send information to customers with the following results. the distribution list would be sent as a bcc however in each instance the person who's mailbox is reached will have only their name listed in the sent to field. Thank you in advance No, if you want to personalize the mail you can use Mail Merge from within Word instead. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "chuck" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

Excel 2007
Hi, The list of recently opened files appears to retain paths to files that no longer exist on the system. Is there any way to change this, or to remove files that no longer exist? -- Gerry Hickman (London UK) Hi Gerry No simple way You can use the example on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm See the workbook in the Dictator examples in Ribbon tips You can change thye code and test if the workbook exist before it backup the list -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Gerry Hickman" <gerry666uk@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message...

How do I remove the individual subtotal lines from a pivot table..
I made a pivot table to subtotal sales to multiple customers for multiple part numbers.The pivot table summarizes by customer and then lists the nultiple part numbers purchase.I want to eliminate the company subtotal line and retain the individual lines for part number sales. also, if possible I'd like to retain the customer name on the remaining lines so it would look like this: customer part qty dollars A b22 3 3 If you double click on that Customer header, you'll see options for subtotals (including None). And I don...

restricting the drop lines to only a single series
I have mutiple-series charts, but would like restric the drop lines only to only one (ususlly the first) plotted data series. However, the drop line option seems to apply to ALL data series and creates an unreadable mess. Is there a way to see only what I want, i.e. the drop lines for a selected series only? z.entropic Hi Z, > I have mutiple-series charts, but would like restric the drop lines only to > only one (ususlly the first) plotted data series. However, the drop line > option seems to apply to ALL data series and creates an unreadable mess. > > Is there a way...

2 Segments for Location
Hi everybody, I need some help in this situation: In our COA the last two segments represent the location, for example: 01001-AC-COM-US-NY 01001-AC-COM-US-NJ 01001-AC-COM-UK-LN 01001-AC-COM-UA-DB Any idea if there's a way to handle this in GP as I need the last two segments to change according to the Site we're selling from? Thanks in advance. AMH. Take a look at Flexicoder from EOne Solutions http://www.eonesolutions.com.au/Content.aspx?page=Flexicoder Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dyn...

ESE Event 489 Read access to old location of priv / pub
After moving my exchange databases, I recieve 489 errors with "open file operation" read failures for each exchange database file. The issue is the location being referenced in the error is not where exchange databases have been moved to, they are referencing the locations where they were moved from. I've moved the database again in attempt to clear things up, and now I have an error for each db file in each of the old locations (now x 2). ************** ************** ************** ************** ************** ************** ************** Event Type: Error Event Source: E...

Locating file://<filename>
My program needs to get the following file "file://<filename>. Can someone advise where is actually located? Is it the default folder, the root folder, the IIS folder. Anyhow I couldn't locate the file . Thanks Ronny Hi Ronny, > My program needs to get the following file "file://<filename>. > Can someone advise where is actually located? > Is it the default folder, the root folder, the IIS folder. > Anyhow I couldn't locate the file . Each process has a current directory. I would expect the above url to access that directory. You can get it by ...

missing lines when printing...
In a forward I got: >What would cause a document to not print correctly? John >is printing a spreadsheet from Excel that he received in >an email. Some of the fields are being omitted from the >printed copy vs. what we can see on the screen. He says >that it is happening in some of the spreadsheets he >creates himself. Any ideas? He tried printing it on another printer, and those seemed to work fine he said. Any ideas anyone? Every printer has its own specifications for printing, that is the reason that if you have no printer installed you can't see a print...

Copying WBS and Resource Names to New Project
I would like to copy just the WBS and Task Names from an existing project to a new project in Project 2003 Standard, nothing else. If I simply copy and paste the WBS and Task Names, I loose the connection between the WBS and Task Name such that all indentations in the Task list are lost, i.e. there is no longer any structure to the Task list such as summary and sub tasks. Paste special at least seems to maintain the WBS list, but the indenting in the Task list is still lost. How can this structure be preserved in the process of copying? Try inserting the Outline Level field a...

Listview and list control confuse me!
Create a SDI with MFC of VC++6 . For to add a list to a dialog , create a my_listview derive from CListView and add OnInitialUpdate() function but it dose not work . I think the list does not connect to the dialog or I must use the listcontrol, but i donot know how to ??? And I read many about listview in the groups ,there are denotes : a list view must with a view ! If it is so , I must rewrite my programe,is not it ???? The last question : before adding the my_listview class , I add a command message for a button on toolbar in the frame clsss or view class , it does work .But I rewrite ...