location of pfbackup settings

Hey folks,

I'm wanting to script the set-up of pfbackup on Outlook clients on our
Exchange network, but I can't seem to locate where pfbackup stores it's
settings (either in the registry or an .ini file somewhere on the local
disk). Does anyone know?

Thanks.
Brett

run report that uses a set of dates #2
Once again I am baffled! I need to keep track of projects that get checked out to be updated. Each sheet is a different project. In column B I have when the project was checked out. IN column C I have the date the project was checked back in. The formulas I am currently using are: Column D: =TRIM(IF(B9<>"","out","")&" "&IF(C9<>"","in","")) which gives :"out" if not checked in and "Out IN" if it is. Column E: =IF(B9>C9,"OUT","In") This tells me if the project...

can I set outlook to send a message received as "new" message ?
can I send a received e-mail as a "new" message Netscape allows send as new Don Hocutt, you wrote on Thu, 22 Sep 2005 15:47:01 -0700: > can I send a received e-mail as a "new" message No. > Netscape allows send as new Use Netscape... ;-) -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Some misspellings, grammatical or linguistical mistakes found? All corrections would be appreciated! This is very simplistic. Sorry. The only way I know to pull this off is to open the email, copy its contents, paste it into a new message, and send new message. I do this on occasion when ...

Help setting up test instance of GP
We have GP 8.0, SQL Server 2000 I have test keys for modifier but cannot use them on my live production system. The partner suggested I create a test version of GP on my laptop but provided no direction on how other than a 100 page manual that might as well be printed in chinese. I tried installing GP on my laptop, but I cannot run utilities and it. It seemed clear that I need SQL Server installed. We have Small Business Server Premium which contains SQL Server 2000. However, I could not install SQL Server onmy laptop - received message that have wrong operating system (Windows XP Pr...

Change print settings across sheets
Is there a way to change the print settings for all the sheets in a file at the same time. I seems that when the sheets are selected the print settings are grayed out. Hi Alex Depending on your needs you might be able to use Custom Views and Report Manager. If of no use you will need VBA code. Record a macro setting up one sheet. Then go into the VBE and place your recorded code in the macro below Sub SetUpAllSheets() Dim wSheet As Worksheet For Each wSheet In Worksheets With wSheet.PageSetup 'YOUR RECORDED CODE HERE End With Next wSheet End Sub ***** Posted via: http://www.ozgr...

Location of pst file?
Outlook 2007 I have several pst files on my computer that have gotten moved around. How do I tell which one is currently is use? Fred "Fred" <none@abc.com> wrote in message news:l4uFl.40175$e_5.12585@newsfe03.iad... > Outlook 2007 > > I have several pst files on my computer that have gotten moved around. > How do I tell which one is currently is use? > > Fred Look at your Outlook Profile (Control Panel - Mail) or from Outlook click: Tools - Account Settings - Data Files "John" <a> wrote in message news:eObweZivJHA.496@TK2MSFTN...

What should be set when using ADO on the VC.net2003
Hi, When I want to using the ADO examples:ADOXCreateDatabaseX.cpp applied by MSDN 2003 on the VC.net2003. the compile always told me errors, like: c:\project\console\console\console.cpp(22): error C2065: 'HRESULT' : undeclared identifier c:\project\console\console\console.cpp(24): error C2039: 'CoInitialize' : is not a member of 'operator``global namespace''' c:\project\console\console\console.cpp(49): error C2065: '_CatalogPtr' : undeclared identifier What about I can do? who can help me? Thanks advanced, Bill ...

excel file association DDE setting question
In order to edit Excel sheets in separate instances of Excel, I began messing with the Ignore Other Applications option. This seemed to kill my XLS file association in Windows - dbl clicking on an XLS file would open Excel with a "file not found" error. After some searching, I found the post below on editing the file association, which almost works. After following Randy's steps below, dbl clicking on an Excel file opens that file (and dbl-clicking on a 2nd opens it in a different instance of Excel which is what I want). The only problem is when I try to save the Excel file &quo...

Add Bin Location to Picklist Report
I had this setup in 7.5 but have since upgraded to 9.0 and can't seem to find how to add the Bin location to the Picklist Report. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Eric ...

Windows firewall settings deployed via group policy
I'm trying to find the correlation between the settings I have defined on the WinXP SP3 clients and where/what those would be in Group policy/organizational units (sorry, I'm lacking in terminology here). I have the windows firewall enabled, but there are 2 programs that I need to let through for functionality. In the MMC, I have browsed to Computer Configuration, Administrative Templates, Network, Network Connections, and then Windows Firewall. In define program exceptions, what is the string I put in there to specify these 2 programs to get through the firewall? &...

Setting TCP/IP Ports for Exchange 2003 and Outlook Client Connections Through a Firewall
Hi All! We have an Exchange 2003 server behind NAT router. I want one MAPI client from DMZ zone to acces the exchange server (since SQL mailing client requires a MAPI profile to send the e-mails). I searched the net for the ports I need to open/forward so the MAPI connection could be established. I tried the MS Article ID:155831, but the registry keys they are talking about doesn't exist. Probalby the article is about the 2000 exchange. Then I opened for the port 135 and now it points to the exchange server, so clients from DMZ zone can access directly the exchange server establishing ...

Unable to set folders for offline access
Hello, I am trying to set my folders in Outlook 2002 to be syncronized / offline. I follow the steps On the Tools menu, point to Send/Receive Settings, and then click Define Send/Receive Groups. But I don't seem to have "Define Send/Receive Groups" How to I get this option or ... is there another way to set these files to work offline? Thanks Dave S ...

Auto set data ranges
Evening, Supposing I have a standard table of 2 columns and 20 rows, col A has names col B has numbers, which I then plot on some sort of graph. As this comes from an auto input worksheet there may be some cells containing zeros. The table will be ordered so the zeros are at the end. Rather than the user having to update the chart range each time is it possible to set some sort of function on the chart range to tell it only to pick up and plot the non zero cells? This also avoids having big charts with the last few categories empty as the input cells were empty. Does anyone know if ...

How do I set a default signature for all computers on the server?
I'd like to set all the computers on our server to use the same signature and formatting depending on the account name. I know how to do it for one computer, but I don't want to repeat this process for all of them. Our office uses Microsoft Exchange and Outlook 2007. Start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996585(EXCHG.80).aspx http://www.slipstick.com/addins/disclaimer.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:da...

Source for a dropdown list located in external workbook: how to?
According to step-by-step instructions in Excel online help, you can reference an external workbook in a data validation dropdown list. However, doing so results in the following error dialog: "You may not use references to other worksheets or workbooks for data validation criteria." Am I doing something incorrectly, or is Excel online help incorrect? If there is a way to use a reference to cells in an external workbook as source for a validation dropdown list, please tell me how to do it. Thanks, Keith The other workbook has to be open. There are instructions here: ...

How to set delay time for tool tip
Hi, all, How to set delay time for tool tip if you use EnableTooltip in CWnd instead of CToolTipCtrl? Thanks ...

Start "Tablet PC Settings" from command line ?
Hi Experts: On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC Settings" from command line (using rundll32)? I tried line below but it only brings up the "Pen and Touch" applet. rundll32 shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL tabletpc.cpl Thanks in advance. Polaris "Polaris" <etpolaris@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#dy1OgavKHA.1796@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi Experts: > > On Windows 7, is there a way to start the control panel applet "Tablet PC > Settings" from command line (using rundll32...

locate outlook express 6 in windows 2000
Previously I used outlook express 6 for my e-mail and was able to access outlook express by clicking on it in the menu on the left of the page. However, now I am getting only outlook express and do not know how to get express 6 and mke it my default e-mail. How can I open outlook express 6 first? ...

Excel ignores boot-time regional settings when interpreting a date
I have a third party DDE app that exports dates as strings, correctly using the short date format in the regional and language settings, which, in my case is MM/DD/YYYY (reset at every boot). Unfortunately excel insists in interpreting that date as DD/MM/YYYY [Application.International(xlDateOrder)=1, it should be 0], disregarding my regional settings. The result is that all the dates are wrong or #VALUES! If this is not wierd enough, listen to this: it only happens after I reboot (when the date format is reset to MM/DD/YYYY). If subsequently I change the short date format in the regional se...

What print settings should I use for 4 per pg postcards in Pub'07
What print settings should I use for 4 per page, postcards in Publisher 2007. Multiple pages per sheet. Use one of the Avery US Postcard templates if you are designing your own postcards. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "MarkatSac" <MarkatSac@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB4CD4BB-21BB-4434-B747-E93A32D6074A@microsoft.com... > What print settings should I use for 4 per page, postcards in Publisher 2007. ...

setting Outlook 2003 as default program
Win2k - Office Pro 2003 I have Outlook 2003 set as my default under Internet Options but when I select file send link by e-mail in IE it's bringing up Thunderbird (I use it for NG's). Is there a registry setting that I can change to set Outlook as my default for this. I've tried setting setting the default to OE and then when Outlook opened it said it wasn't the default did I want to make Outlook my default. I clicked yes. No change. Rebooted no change. I also tried going to the add and remove set programs defaults. no change gls858 What did you set as your default for URL:...

How can I set up headers/footers for an entire workbook vs sheet
I know I can set up headers and footers at the worksheet level but I want to set them up in one place for the entire workbook instead of each individual worksheet. Is there a way to do this ? I just saw the reply to "Headers and Footers Accros Workbooks" reply and itis worked also: Solution: have to select all worksheets in the workbook, the set headers and footers. "jaydub" wrote: > I know I can set up headers and footers at the worksheet level but I want to > set them up in one place for the entire workbook instead of each individual > worksheet. ...

Saving setting in Oulook
I'm running Office 2003. Outlook opens a new, forward or reply window maximized. I've repositioned and resized the window. I've held down the control key while closing the window. Nothing seems to save the "last window position" settings. I have uninstalled and re-installed after cleaning the registry. Any help would be greatly appreciated! jd I do not know if this will resolve your issue but it looks like it might work. To run the Detect and Repair feature in your Office programs, follow these steps: 1. Start an Office 2003 program. 2. On the "Help" men...

Reg Edit for Advanced Options setting
Hi all, We discovered a small problem with Outlook 2000 in the advanced options that I need to correct for 300+ computers. I'm hoping there is a reg edit available to fix this. Here's the change I need to make.... Under Tools - Options - Other tab - Advanced Options button - Custom Forms button - Custom Forms tab - Web services button In here by default there is a check mark for "Use Outlook Web Access to open messages not understood by Outlook client" I need to have this check mark removed as it is causing problems with a another program we use. This needs to ...

Setting Outlook to read Newsgroups and Trouble with reminders
I want Outlook (2003) to be my default newsgroup reader. When I try to add News to my GO menu it is not available. I do not mean that it is not currently a menu item, I mean that when I go to Toolbar Options -> Add or Remove Buttons -> Customize -> Commands -> Go...it is not listed in the available Commands list. My second issue is that I continually get an error stating that there is a problem with my reminders. Is there some file that I can delete so that Outlook will recreate it? Any assistance? To get the News command back, go back to the Programs tab in Control ...

MS Money deluxe 2004 --how to set up money owed.
I'd like to create an invoice or similar in Money and send to a client. Can Money Deluxe do this? How can I have MSMoney keep track of money that is owed to me?? As far as I can tell Money deluxe can't do that directly. When I need to do this on rare occaisons for hubby's business....I created the invoice using word...but recorded it in Money by creating an expense category and then when paid creating an income category. Specifically in my case it was Business: Invoice1 for the expense and then same for Income. Maybe that will work for you. Otherwise you may need Money S...