Links in outlook xp

Just installed windows and office xp.  When placing links
to documents on our shared drive (we all have permisions)
they cannot be opened from source.  We are prompted with a
warning about potentially unsafe attachment and the only
option is to save somewhere else or cancel.  It cannot be
read from source.  Thanks in adavance for any help.

Jase
0
anonymous (74722)

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;837388&Product=out