line spacing #2

How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003?
My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter".

0
crossfire (4)

You are using a stationary that uses double lines.  Try a different
stationary or none at all

"crossfire" wrote:

> How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003?
> My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter".

0
Jon1 (137)
6/19/2005 1:52:01 AM

"crossfire" wrote:

> How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003?
> My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter".
I appreciate you taking the time to respond. However, the stationery in use
is "Blank".

Any ideas?
0
crossfire (4)
6/19/2005 10:08:01 AM
Hi,
  I have tested this since you have provided me with the stationary name.  I
too when use "Blank" it goes to double spacing.  Please set to <none> and the
double spacing issue will go away.

"crossfire" wrote:

> "crossfire" wrote:
>
> > How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003?
> > My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter".
> I appreciate you taking the time to respond. However, the stationery in use
> is "Blank".
>
> Any ideas?
0
Jon1 (137)
6/19/2005 2:00:01 PM
Very many thanks, Jon. It worked!
You must be something of an Office guru. Either way, I'm most grateful.
Kind regards
Bill

"Jon" wrote:

> Hi,
>   I have tested this since you have provided me with the stationary name.  I
> too when use "Blank" it goes to double spacing.  Please set to <none> and the
> double spacing issue will go away.
>

> "crossfire" wrote:
>

> > "crossfire" wrote:
> >
> > > How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003?
> > > My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter".
> > I appreciate you taking the time to respond. However, the stationery in use
> > is "Blank".
> >
> > Any ideas?
0
crossfire (4)
6/19/2005 9:28:02 PM
My thanks, too. I asked this question earlier and got an unworkable answer
(hit shift  enter while composing instead of enter) You have made my work
much easier.

"crossfire" wrote:

> Very many thanks, Jon. It worked!
> You must be something of an Office guru. Either way, I'm most grateful.
> Kind regards
> Bill
>
> "Jon" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >   I have tested this since you have provided me with the stationary name.  I
> > too when use "Blank" it goes to double spacing.  Please set to <none> and the
> > double spacing issue will go away.

> > > I appreciate you taking the time to respond. However, the stationery in use
> > > is "Blank".
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
0
MInewbie (2)
5/16/2007 5:04:02 PM
Another question. When I search for some, but not all, contacts, I get a
strange error message telling me an object was not found. If I then close
this window, and the one that follows, it opens the contact.

Any ideas?

"crossfire" wrote:

> How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003?
> My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter".

0
crossfire (4)

routing issue #2
we have two routers, one is attached to an ISA server which is used mainly for the internet one is attached to the exchange server which is used solely for email the exchange server is sending mail throo the ISA router server - how can i make it use the exchange router ? - the IP of the ISA router is showing in the email headers mark Hi, I presume the default gateway of the Exchange server is the ISA router? Therefore it will always route through it. This is all theory, as I haven't got the time to test it at the moment: Add another IP to your Exchange server, which DFG is the r...

XML that one of its elements has line break.
Hello, I am using access as my database, One of my columns is memo field, so it has sevral line at its context. Can I convert line break to something readable in XML ? Is there any function for that ? Thanks :) Same thing. Any character, be it ascii or unicode has it's place or number. If Access bitches, it is Access and not Calculus. "Mr. x" <a@b.com> wrote in message news:uaYLyYxeDHA.4024@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > I am using access as my database, > One of my columns is memo field, so it has sevral line at its context. > Can I convert line b...

chart area line missing in one pace (with picture)
http://immunizecaadults.org/images/trig.jpg Can anyone tell me why there's a piece of line in the chart area border missing? I checked, and there is no object floating over it. Thanks. If you change the size of the chart area, does the missing postion stay the same? if you change the backgrond color of the chart, what do you see? If you move the chart area in the chart doc, what do you see? If you regenerate the chart what do you get? In other words, I don't know what causes it. "Dave R." wrote: > http://immunizecaadults.org/images/trig.jpg > > Can anyone...

Auto-update Fill Series in column that has randomly spaced blank c
Hi, I have a worksheet of projects listed by quarter. A cell (say A6) contains QTR 1, followed by cells in column A filled with a series (1,2,3...say up to 12). Then comes a blank row followed by a row containing words "QTR 2" and then the fill series continues from where it left under QTR 1 i.e. 13,14,15...say up to 18. And so on for QTR 3 and QTR 4. When a new project is added, I want to be able to add a row and with minimal steps, want the fill series below this added new project, to update. When I delete a row (project), I want the fill series to automatically ...

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=22microsoft_office_document_imaging=22_documents=3F?= #2
Is there a program available for Mac that can read "microsoft office document imaging" documents? I have a number of email attachements sent to me with "filename.mdi" that I need to open Can they be opened on a Mac running OS X? ...

line styles
Hi, Does anybody know of any add-ons to MS Pub that allow the creation of additional line styles? Specifically I would like to create some cross hatched lines. Thanks, Mike ...

Replace third space with "-"
Hi I have a text field whose records contain for 1 to 4 words, separated by space. I am wondering if I can replace automatically only third spaces with “-“. Any ideas? Ljudmil Temporary or permanent replacement? What version of Access? An update query to make permanent replacement UPDATE SomeTable SET YourField = Left(YourField,InStrRev(YourField," ")-1) & "-" & Mid(YourField,InStrRev(YourField," ")+1) WHERE YourField Like "* * * *" Temporary calculated field IIF(YourField Like "* * * *",Left(YourField,InStrRev(...

Date format problem #2
Dear All, Please suggest me the solution of my problem, as i m handling data for 60,000 in no.Some body in data entry has enter the date in a cell in gernal format e.g 20.03.2003 tht is 20th march 2003, i wnt to convert in the date fomat,like 3/20/03.. i tried ..but i failed to tht please suggest some alternative solution for tht..becoz it is not possible to do it mannually waiting for the response Thanks NISHANT Nishant Try using Data/Text to Columns. and assign the information as a date. Andy. "Nishant" <nishant.khare@wipro.com> wrote in message news:090201c37ce0$1b...

Pivot table sorting #2
Hello, I have a pivot table report for partnumber and values. This report is based on a database containing details like partnumber source import flag Description total value... etc. In my report i would like to sort the table in descending order of total value. I have tried advanced option by double clicking the total value field and changing the autosorting option to descending(total). But i am not getting the required result. My version of excel is Microsoft office excel 2003. Pivot table report is given below Source (All) Imp (All) Sub (All) Description (All) ...

convert time into decimal #2
=IF(E44="","X",E40-E44) the formula above where E40 is the time now, and E44 is the time of 2 hours ago. I want to return 2 instead of 2:00 PM. How do I do this? I do this but it does not work (E40-E44)*24. ...

comapring 2 seperate workbook
HELP!!! Is there any way you can compare 2 workbooks. for example, would be looking for a match (of values) from single columb o workbook 'a' to values of single columb from workbook 'b'. When eve there is a match between these two, maybe I can write it on ne workbook?(automatically). Or if there is any other tricks, please le me know. (I am sick of comparing it maually and when there is a match I am cutting and pasting to new workbook) -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi as a starting point have a look at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#Ex...

CRM 1.2 SBS 2003 Can not install exchange email router
Logged on as domain admin throughout. Installed CRM successfully, followed install instructions, did not install to local host installed web to a hostheader of "companyweb" port 80. during Exchange email router setup I get an error when specifying CRM server and web - "one or more os the MS CRM servers you listed is invalid or you do not have administrator priveleges on that server...." server name: sbssrb01 web http://companyweb If I go into IIS can not open CRM web get - http Error 403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. All services are on 1 server "sbssrv01&qu...

Extra lines appear
When I send an email in Outlook to a Yahoo Groups distro list the message is formatted the way I want it to appear. However, when I receive it as a member of the group, there are several extra lines at the beginning of the message. I do use shift+enter throughout the message to eliminate the extra lines, but the ones at the beginning are still there. Also, is there a way to use bullets on lines that are created with shift+enter vs. a hard return. I find that only the first line can be bulletized, but not the others. Yahoo reformats messages. For best results, use the tra...

arrow keys #2
To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter keys. They no longer work in Excel. I have to click on each cell to get there. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks. What happens when you use the arrow key? Check if your scroll lock is on or if you have something under tools>options>transition -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Shirley Smith" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:079201c3af8e$fa3acc00$a001280a@phx.gbl... > To move from cell to cell, I used my arrow and enter > keys. They no longer work in Excel. I have to click on > eac...

Moving a line of data when information is entered in a specific cell.
HELP NEEDED. I am trying to create a spreadsheet to keep track of problems that we encounter at our volunteer organization. It is pretty simple. I am having one problem. One of my fields is "completion information." What I need is when completion information is entered into the field, I want that line of information to move to an "archived sheet". In effect, so that I have a sheet with only active problems and when the completion information is entered it moves to the archived sheet. Anyone have any suggestions? -- opshmo -----------------------------------------------...

Font and Line width Question
Greetings, When I use the Process Engineering templates, I add several pieces of equipment. Then connect them with the connector tool. Most times I add a name to the connector. When I do this the default font size is 6. Is there a way to set this to default to 9 in this drawing and all templates? Also the connector weight is the second from the top. Is there a way to set this to default to the third one down in this drawing and all templates? Thanks for your help! There is no simple way to set a default for all drawings. Within a single drawing, go to File > Shapes > Show Do...

any one have a clue how to sync 2 copies of outlook
laptop and desktop I want to sync up the outlook on both. any clues/? hints? thanks Hi Paul, Have a look at www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm or at my signature for a powerful tool. -- Thomas Wetzel www.synchpst.com Synchronize and backup Outlook ...

Joining Win 7 to SBS 2003
I've joined a windows 7 professional 64 bit client to an SBS 2003 Premium server...it joined fine, as far as can be seen, except for 2 issues: - The User Account Control window pops up on each login showing, "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer" and the program is, "Windows Small Business Server 2003 with Service Pack 1" I've tried clicking "YES" several times and each reboot brings up the same question. - Offline files doesn't seem to be setup. I've had this issue before when joining computers...

Oulook & 2 exchanges (!)
Quick question I hope We have two sites, different domains, two Exchange servers, vpn connection between them (not set up yet)Is it possible to set up outlook so that it read mail from both domains? Use two profiles. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Stormy asked: | Quick question I hope | We have two sites, different domains, two Exchange servers, vpn | connection between them (not set up yet)Is it possible to s...

Problem with custom line chart, lines with two axes
I created a custom line chart with lines on 2 axes. It was supposed to show date by months in the x axis, number of records in the first y axis, and percentage of records in the second y axis. It does show the x and y axes correctly. I selected month, and then the three adjacent columns of data to plot in three separate lines on this plot; number of acceptable records, % of acceptable records to total, and % of acceptable records to valid. My legend shows number of acceptable records, % of acceptable records to total, and % of acceptable records to valid. The chart graphed all acc...

CRM 1.2 Report Pack (Cannot attach sample database)
Hi, I have been trying to attach SRS sample database into SQL server but cannot succeed. The error message I have is: "The name you've specified is duplicate with another database which already exists. Please specify a different database name." For the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM.mdf" file, I assume I can attach it no problem, because there is a check mark next to Current File(s) location field. However, I got the red cross mark for the "Adventure_Works_Cycle_MSCRM_log.LDF" file. If I keep hitting ok button to attach it, I will get t...

Flags and reminders #2
Good morning! First post - hope someone has the answer. I recieve reminders about my e-bills. I have set them to flag an remind me on a date selected - at a specific time. Is there a way to set a visual reminder for this, and is there a way t make it repeat. I don't really expect a yes answer - guess I have bee spoiled by my old Daytimer program. Thanks, Andrew in AL - Neo ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com What do you mean by visual reminder? Any remin...

Validation list question #2
I have created 2 validation lists in two different cells - D & E. Cell D contains the values 10A, 10B, and 10C. In cell E, the values are 1234, 1235, 1236. The cells are related in a sense that the first value in cell D goes with the first value in cell E, and so forth. My question is: when I select any of the values in D, how do I get the value to automatically input in E? Thanks in advance, Newtechie Hi newtechie assuming that you have your validations list in a separate range (lets say on a separate sheet called 'val_list') and they are ordered like the following A ...

How do I add a horizontal data line to a column chart?
I have two columns of data which I have charted, now I would like to put the differences between the two. For instance, if I have 926-843= 83, I want to be able to put that number on my chart to show the difference. Thanks -- DMM http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AddLine.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "soconfused" <soconfused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A1331C2-DD17-43B0-B0BF-962B052D4626@microsoft.com... >I have two columns ...

Installing Report Manager 1.2
I can't install the report manager on my server, every time I go to load it stops immediately after i hit next to install the program and say it stopped pre maturely. i have tried gettting everyone out of the CRM, I have stopped IIS, im am out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Hi try rebooting. Is your CRM web server using a different port number? Maybe that matters. Try restarting all the crystal services in crystal configuration manager too. Good luck. "Danb" <Danb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4EA8B79-51D4-4B53-A5...