Legitimate email getting deleted!!

My boss receives many emails from the office manager.
Suddenly, in the last week, all emails from her have gone into the deleted
items folder.

We have looked everywhere for a rule that might be doing this.
He has a junk mail rule and an adult senders rule, and no others.  He adds
names to these as he gets them but we searched each list and her name is not
there.

So I created a rule that says when items are received form her, stop
processing any more rules, and put this at the top.

Email is still going to the deleted items folder.

What is going on here?
How can I fix this for him?

Thanks,
Mich

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

Delete dead mailbox from active directory
We have four exchange servers - two E2K and two E2k3. One of the E2k server just died due to corrupt array control. We had no mailboxes or anything else on that server. One of our administrator must have created one mailbox on that server by mistake and he never realized that until now. server died and we deleted that mailbox from active directory but, when i try to remove the server from system manager i get message saying can't remove because there are mailboxes associated with this information store. Is there any other way i can remove that server from active directory or s...

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

How do you delete an Assembly Item?
I have an assembly item code, and I want to delete it to make it inactive. I cannot find any help on this, nor can I actually FIND the assembly item. Please help!! This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0461_01C6F844.55DE89B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nutribodies, You can't make an Assembly inactive as its not really an item, just a = reference to a group of items. You can delete it though. One way of finding items is by their Item type. Click on the Item Type = column header and th...

multiple email identities

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Re: teach me how to send friends email

INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS
INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS - www.InternetMillionDollars.biz Watch the VIDEO on YOUTUBE... NOW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXQUjk5EGV0 MAKE MONEY INSTANTLY using 2007 featured INTERNET MILLION DOLLARS as a resource. WORK FROM HOME HOMEBASED JOBS AND IDEAS BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY Professor James Bradley's "Quick and real way to make BIG MONEY on the Internet!" The Independent Finally you have FOUND IT! Make a FORTUNE each month... .... every month! 100% ON AUTOPILOT Read it NOW and CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Are you fed up with being short of MONEY all the time? Do you DREAM about a...

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

getting started
I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? damselindistress <damselindistress@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm installing office 2003, outlook, I'm lost from server type to URL > address to server info? I have sbc yahoo dsl. can you help me? When you obtained your packet from SBC, they included all that information. Moreover, it's in the Help section of SBC Yahoo's site. The most likely settings are "pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com" for the incoming serv...

how do you get a landscape page?
Please help, desperate! If you are using 2010, Page Design tab, Size, More pre-set page sizes. Letter landscape is the first choice. In all other Publisher versions landscape will be on the page setup screen found in the File menu. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "becky.x" <becky.x@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25D3EDBC-93EF-4582-94B2-83C9CE121E17@microsoft.com... > Please help, desperate! ...

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...