Leaving the mail on the server using outlook

How dow we leave the mail on the server after its checked
using outlook.  I know the setting in outlook express but
cant seem to find it in outlook2003.  Thanx
0
sanspace (1)

It's in the advanced properties of your Internet Mail account....tools,
email accounts, view/modify....etc.

Sandeep wrote:
> How dow we leave the mail on the server after its checked
> using outlook.  I know the setting in outlook express but
> cant seem to find it in outlook2003.  Thanx

0
lanwench (7567)

Auto delete windows mail?
I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice in the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? -- marty "srmarty" <srmarty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D87CB396-6251-45C3-BC9A-DF77952EC095@microsoft.com... > I'm using Windows mail with Vista. My junk folder has auto emptied twice > in > the last two months. I can't figure out why. Any help out there? > -- > marty Tools>options>advanced tab>maintenance button. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. ...

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Using expression builder object
Hi, I'm developing a wizzard in Access which builds import templates for various data sources to a fixed set of tables. In step 3 the users must be able to build an expression ; for instance Left([Fieldx],20) . Now I would like to have a command button on my form which calls the Access expression builder to allow the users to use this to build the expression. This expression will then be stored in a text box linked to the templates table. Anybody know how to call and use this object from VBA code? -- Kind regards Noëlla DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdInvokeBuilder I th...

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Recieve Mail Before Sending

Outlook "Ruler" won't go away