LDAP Write access?

My ldap server allows Write access to entries - and a few clients now
support this.

Any plugins available for Outlook to allow this too?

Thanks

0
chinalamb (27)

None that I'm aware of.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"ChinaLamb" <chinalamb@asia.com> wrote in message
> My ldap server allows Write access to entries - and a few clients now
> support this.
>
> Any plugins available for Outlook to allow this too?
>
> Thanks

0
outlookmvp1 (464)

OWA and Full Mailbox Access .... weird Send As
Hello i use Exchange 2003 SP2 I have 2 users : user1 and user2 user1 has got fullmailbox access on user2 (nothing more) If I use outlook : I connect with user1 and I send an email from user2 then it appears has : sent on behalf.... wich is ok If I use owa : I connect with user1 and then I add user2 just like this http://exchange/exchange/user2 I send an email .... and then it appears has : from user2 wich is a "bug" ... it should be the same behaviour. How can i solve this problem? In news:45337094$0$8606$426a74cc@news.free.fr, Stephane <steph@nospamamamamamam.net> ty...

Import Data from Access
I want to create a membership booklet (5.5"x8.5"). This means folding an 8.5"x11" page in half. As you know that means the page with the A's will also be the page with the Z's So I need to import the data from Microsoft Access (or Excel) then printing it out so that the pages line up properly. Anyone know how to accomplish this? TIA BigWI What version Publisher? If you have 2003 use the catalog merge. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "DES" <dstand_53146_no_Spam@yahoo.com&g...

something accessing my HD once per second
Sometimes something accesses my HD once every second for long period of time. Is there an easy way to find out what this is? -- Replace you know what by j to email Jan Philips wrote: > Sometimes something accesses my HD once every second for long period > of time. Is there an easy way to find out what this is? Easy is relative... http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html CurrPorts: Monitoring TCP/IP network connections on Windows http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437.aspx TCPView for Windows http://www.wireshark.org/ Wireshark � Go deep. Jo...

outlook web access #12
When I log into OWA and I'm prompted to change my password I get an error message Internet Service Manager for Internet Information Server 6.0 Error number: -2147023570 Can someone please help me with this. Thank you, Juan http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;833734 On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:23:02 -0800, "Juan" <Juan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When I log into OWA and I'm prompted to change my password I get an error >message > > > Internet Service Manager >for Internet Information Server 6.0 > >Error ...

Saving web form fields in Access DB
Today, if a customer completes a web-based form for training, the form information is submitted via an email to an outlook mailbox. We would like to develop a macro that parses this outlook email content to a Microsoft Access Database. How would one go about this? uh pick up a copy of DreamWeaver and move to SQL Server "sunflower" <sunflower@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07B4313C-73E7-4A7F-B65C-6778F72A02DF@microsoft.com... > Today, if a customer completes a web-based form for training, the form > information is submitted via an email to an ou...

Can't access programme
[FundefinedONT=Arial]undefined[/FONT]undefined When I try and access my excel programme I get a small page like motiff above my mouse pointer which will not let me open any columns or pages. If I move the pointed off the page I get a solid white + which will not allow me to do anything but if I put it back on the excel sheet it just runs to the side or downwards. If I rtry and close the programme I get a white solid circle. I can only close the programme by clicking close. What is causing this, how can I stop it happening again and how can I access my programme. Thanks in anticipation. ...

Outlook mobile access denied
I am trying to setup outlook mobile access, but have run into a problem. When I log in to the website with my account which has OMA enabled in active directory I get this message on the web browser. "Your user account has not been enabled for wireless access. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance." I have double checked active directory and my account is enabled for OMA. What am I missing here? Outlook web access works just fine, just cant get this darn OMA to work for any users. Any ideas? Thanks so much Halve Are you sure that you have enab...

Outlook 2003 E-mails cannot access address book.
I imported the emails & contacts from a prior version of outlook. I can see all the emails, subfolders, contacts & its subfolders, but it does not show up under addressbook, when i try to send an email. Nor can i send an email when i go to contacts and try to send an email. Can somebody please help me. Thanks Prakash Gupta <Prakash Gupta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I imported the emails & contacts from a prior version of outlook. I > can see all the emails, subfolders, contacts & its subfolders, but it > does not show up under addressbook, when i...

Imaging software compatible with Access
Does anyone know if an imaging software package that is compatible with Access? I want to be able to scan documents into access as attachments to a certain tracking number for a discrepancy database. Any insight would be appreciated. Let me rephrase the question... We are designing a database to track discrepancies. We want to be able to scan an image of the documents into the database attached to a tracking number. What imaging software do you suggest would be best for this function? Butterfly4385 wrote: >Does anyone know if an imaging software package that is compatible with >Acces...

Unable to access charts or chart wizard
I am able to access all the cells in my worksheet, but not able to click on the chart wizard icon (greyed out) or the charts (ignores clicks anywhere on a chart). All advice will be appreciated. Stupid clot! I had numerous worksheets selected as a group.......... "SouthAfricanStan" <me@there> wrote in message news:%23zydK0E7GHA.4620@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... >I am able to access all the cells in my worksheet, but not able to click on >the chart wizard icon (greyed out) or the charts (ignores clicks anywhere >on a chart). All advice will be appreciated. > ...

Has anyone converted an MS Access VBA project to .Net?
I am looking for any information regarding the conversion of an MS Access VBA project with backend of Oracle to either Visual Basic or VB.Net. Has anyone done any conversion like this and if so, do they have any recommendations, issues to share? Thanks! ...

Crystal Reports formula to Access
Any suggestions on how to use this formula in Access? if not(IsNull({MASTER.JMT_DATE})) then "Post Judgment"else if (IsNull({MASTER.JMT_DATE})) and not(IsNull({MASTER.SUIT_DATE})) then "Post Suit, Pre Judgment"else if (IsNull({MASTER.SUIT_DATE})) and (IsNull({MASTER.JMT_DATE})) then "Pre Suit" Here is a guess -- IIF([MASTER].[JMT_DATE] Is Not Null, "Post Judgment", IIF([MASTER].[JMT_DATE] Is Null AND [MASTER].[SUIT_DATE] Is Not Null, "Post Suit, Pre Judgment", IIF([MASTER.SUIT_DATE] Is Null AND [MASTER].[JMT_DATE] Is Null, "...

check writing conversion
I'm looking for a way to take a numeric amount and convert it to alpha-numeric text -- for use in a check writing application. I've successfully writen a series of functions to do this, but it's very sloppy. Is there perhaps an ADD-IN to assist in this? Asked often http://tinyurl.com/us67 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Kit Carson" <xqqme2day@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:57e801c3a979$7f0b9bb0$7d02280a@phx.gbl... > I'm looking for a way to take a numeric amount and > convert it to alpha-numeric text -- for use in a check >...

Access 2007 Pivot Table Chart
I've created a Pivot Chart and would like to add value labels to the columns. Is that possible? ...

new to pub
I am just beginning to try pub. book in software box is minimal Have a ms access report of name/addr - phone book style I need to put this member phone book report into a yearbook in pub can I bring in my ms access report? how?? if not, what about as a mail merge? if not, then how - without having to retype all those names, addr, ph,etc thanks for any help ann in dallas You are better exporting the information from Access to CSV (Comma Separated Value) and use the CSV file with Publisher. That is the only reliable and functional way. I cannot understand people that use such a disgusting...

Access 2003/2007 compatibility
I have a 2003 version database stored in a network drive. One of the users of the database has Access 2007. He could log-in to the database (password-locked) but was not able to navigate to some of the forms. What is the possible reasons? I thought Access 2007 is able to read 2003 version database? Thanks, Valerie i have seen issues where if you created an automatic switchboard in 2003, it didnt work in 2007 and we had to recreate the switchboard as a normal form. does your database utilize any switchboards? Hi, Many thanks. The 2003 verseion does have a switchboard, the...

Access 2007 Report
I'm struggling with a report. I have 5 different .mdb files to pull data from to make 1 report. I linked the tables, and tried to create a report but the report only allows 1 record control source. That leaves out the date from 4 tables. Basically, my report will have 1 customer listed with customer ID, name, location. Below that will be the product purchased. All 5 mdb files have duplicate customers, but different products. The Report ought to look like: DFW123 ABC Company 123 Anywhere Street Dallas, Texas 76210 Snack food 500 units Soft Drink 300 units Ice Cream 150 unit...

Closing Access
I have a split database. On the frmSwitchboard form I have a CmdExit button that closes all the forms and recorsets which are connected to the backend, then uses the DBEngine to compact and backup the database. Since there are several frontends to this database, I would like to know if there is a way to force people to use the CmdExit button to exit the database rather then using the default Windows X button that is located in the top right corner of the Access container? Can the Close button be removed or disabled? I know it can be removed from forms, but I haven't seen or read...

.NET access not working
Hey everyone. I can get into hotmail and my MSN account information but not money using my .NET name and password! This is VERY wierd. Has this happened to anyone?! I am using Money 2003. Any help is very appreciated! Jose I have exactly the same experience with money 2004. It started last week and I'm pretty tired of it. Mark >-----Original Message----- >Hey everyone. > >I can get into hotmail and my MSN account information but >not money using my .NET name and password! This is VERY >wierd. Has this happened to anyone?! I am using Money >2003. A...

modeless CDialog access to CListView members
Hi I have created a modeless CDialog void CDPNotifierView::OnFilteron() { if(m_pFilterDlg=3D=3D NULL) { m_pFilterDlg=3D new CFilterDlg(); m_pFilterDlg->SetData(GetDocum=ADent()->m_arrEventLevels, GetDocument()->m_arrDevices); m_pFilterDlg->Create(CFilterDl=ADg::IDD, this); } m_pFilterDlg->ShowWindow(SW_SH=ADOW); } I have an apply button in this CFilterDlg, when the user click on the apply button a filter have to be set in the CListView. How can I acces to this CListView members. Or is it possible to be informed in the CListView class when the apply button in ...

Access 2007 with Vista performance slow
I have Access 2003 on a Win XP Pro SP2 desktop (512 MB RAM) and SQL Server 2000 database (50,000 records). I also have Access 2007 on a Vista Home Premium laptop (1 GB RAM); SQL Server 2005 installed with identical db. My primary app is an Access 2003 mdb front end with ODBC links to SQL Server which runs like a scalded cat on Win XP whether linked to the SQL Server 2000 or the SQL Server 2005. But when I run the mdb with Access 2007 on Vista, it is sooo doggy that it is unusable. Like 3-4 minutes for record navigation! Doesn't matter whether linked to the SS2000 or the SS2005 db. ...

Allow certain programs to access Outlook Addresses
I have a program that I need to allow access to Outlook. Everytime it syncs, I get the Outlook warning saying that a program is trying to access addresses in Outlook and then it gives you the option to allow it and for a specified amount of time. Is there any way to either allow a certain program to have access or can I disable that all together? No, you cannot disable the dialog. If you are the programmer, you can use Redemption to get around it (http://www.dimastr.com) or you can use Express ClickYes. (URL not handy at the moment - google it.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...

Data population between excel and access
I have a excel user form that collects data and then drops it into an access table. However if the user doesn't complete a field or leaves a field blank then the code comes back with an error. Dim db As DAO.Database Set db = DAO.OpenDatabase("accessdatabase.mdb") ' Open the table Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblFOI") ' Write the data rs.AddNew rs!area = area_cbo.Text rs!Officer = officer_txt.Text rs!tel = tel_txt.Text rs!Type = type_cbo.Text rs!firstname = firstname_txt.Text rs!lastname = lastna...

LDAP Query #4
im sorry if this post is in the wrong group how can i create an ldap query to get all the users with exchange boxes inside a specific OU this OU might also have OUs indise it with users that hafve mailboxes i want this to be able to create customized address lists Thank you Address Lists cannot be targeted at particular OUs. You need to use some user attribute that's common for users in that OU - like department, location, company name, etc. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Nazgyl" <naz...

Writing Exchange 2003 DR documentation
Hi there, I'm not sure to be in the right group. I will however post my message here. I actually don't have problems with my exchange environment, my question is more disaster recovery oriented. I'm trying to put in place all possible problem scenarios with decision tree to help decision maker.take decisions (in case of disaster). I'm System engineer in the company, and competences are more active directory oriented. However, in my daily job, I support exchange users and I'm "exchange administrator" too. You know, budget restrictions. So, I will as...