LDAP time out error #2

All our pc's have suddenly started giving the error "
Search request to the LDAP directory server has timed out
(85)". This happens whenever we put in a partial address
and use the directory to find the correct  (internal)
address. This is using an Inty e-mail server/firewall box
connected to a win 2000 network, with XP pro clients and
office 2002.  When I connect a pc to the inty box
directly (ie straight into its network card) it's fine,
it's only when I go via the network it hangs. There is no
excessive network traffic, so are there any setings on
the servers that would affect this?
0
anonymous (74722)

LDAP Directory error
HAD (not chose) to install Outlook 2002 with my new PPC 2003 software. Now I get the error message: Microsoft LDAP Directory: Can't Contact LDAP Directory Server (81). I've looked this up on M$' Website and they want me to pay for support to get a hotfix to one of their problems????????? Tell me this isn't true, please. Can anyone offer how I fix this problem? Thanks, Debbie ...

1025 errors.. advice appreciated
Hmm.. just noticed a handful of these in my mailbox servers application log.. Technet says run "ISINTEG -pri -fix -test alltests", would anyone like to hazard a guess as to how long this might take on a 65gb priv.edb sitting on a hardware RAID5 on a Dell Poweredge Dual 2ghz Xeon with 1gb RAM? Anything to bear in mind before running it other than "make a backup" which happens every night using ntbackup with verify on (there have been no problems reported so far) Paul Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Private Event Category: General Event ID: 1025 Dat...

ODMA obsolete? #2
Is ODMA (Open Document Management API) obsolete? ...

error message 0x8007007E #2
I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this error message. I'm trying to set up a new mail account. Hi Sueh2, please read all about the failure here, http://www.updatexp.com/0x8007007E.html -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Sueh2" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:17b701c46f46$4cb01ae0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I can't get mail exchange in Outlook 2003 because of this > error message. I'm trying to ...

Freeze Panes #2
Using Excel 2002 (10.4524.4219) SP-2 While using Freeze Panes view to compare columns, after scrolling down a ways the cursor blips to the left. The freeze is still in place, but the cursor goes wild. Anyone else have this irritating problem and, hopefully, the solution? Thanks! P. J. ...

Data Migration Framework #2
Hello, somebody can migrate email with DMF ???... somebody can put a sample off record in DMF table's fopr email migration... My problem is that the email was migrated but the Sender and To is blank on MS CRM... so the field Regarding Off is empty en MS CRM... thanks a lot ... Marcos Paione ...

outlook 2002 dialer error message
When I try to use the automatic phone dialer, I get a message "An internal error occurred in the automatic phone dialer. Close the Dial Phone dialog box , and then open it again." Modem cable is connected to phone line. If I change dialing properties from IPCONF LINE to H323 Line I get "the call cannot be completed as dialed" Any ideas? ...

"Operation cannot be performed" error
Hello, I have recently started getting an "Operation cannot be performed" error when doing various Money activities in Money 2004 Small Business. When I click on More Info, this is the message I get: "Details Product: Money ID: 34 Source: mnyob99 Version: 12.0 Symbolic Name: errUnknown Message: This operation cannot be performed. Explanation Usually caused by a corupt file. User Action Run the Money File Repair tool to fix the problem." I've run the Repair Tool, and even re-installed Money (did not uninstall it, just re-installed). Has anyone...

An error in my new Access 2007 Application
I made an Access 2000 Application and it worked with no problems. I tried to upgrade and everything worked with the exception of the Reports. When I try to close the Report it gives me this error: Run-time error '2046': The command or action 'Refresh' isn't available now. Can someone help, thanks.... in advance. Jeff- ...

Error while adding .NET assembly in Outlook 2002 COM Addins
Hi, From VS.NET, I am creating a assembly thru Otherprojects\Extensibility Projectcs\Shared Add-in (I am trying to creating a add-in for Outlook 2002) based on the msdn example "support.microsoft.com/default.aspx? kbid=302901". It is not showing any error. compailed & builed clearly. Then I try to convert this assembly as a strongly named one. so I created a Keyfile (sn -k abc.snk). Then add the file name in the "assemblyinfo.cs" assemblykeyfilename attribute. saved and compalied the file. it compailed and rebuild dll clearly. Then I register this assembly ...

Receiving duplicate emails #2
For some reason one of the email accounts in Outlook received duplicate emails from certain people. It does not happen with all senders but it does happen every time they send a message. Can someone point me towards the solution? I've checked the mail and there is only one "TO:" and no "cc" or "bcc". Thanks in advance, John Hi, It's best to tell the sender what is happening. In most cases, it is the sender's fault. They might have something wrong with their mail server. Injexion Thanks, but that's not the case here. I have a pre-fetch m...

Outlook.exe has generated errors
Thought I'd post this to see if anyone responds before I rebuild the computer. I followed the instructions on KB297010 but Outlook still crashes after every 5 minutes or so. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Office, created a new Exchange and Windows profile and it would still crash. Has anyone encountered this problem? When you uninstalled office did you run the office cleaner tool? >-----Original Message----- >Thought I'd post this to see if anyone responds before I rebuild the >computer. > >I followed the instructions on KB297010 but Outlook still crashes...

What is Money For ? #2
We will never see an end of ructions, we will never have a sane and steady administration until we gain an absolutely clear conception of money. I mean an absolutely not an approximately clear conception. I can, if you like, go back to paper money issued in China in or about A.D. 840, but we are concerned with the vagaries of the Western World. FIRST, Paterson, the founder of the Bank of England, told his shareholders that they would profit because "the bank hath profit on the interest of all the moneys which it creates out of nothing." What then is this "money" the banker ...

SHARE OUTLOOK CALENDAR BETWEEN 2 USERS ?
I want to share my Outlook Calendar (2000 ver) with another user on the same PC ? I am running Win XP and have two user accounts that I want to be able to share the calendar. Is this possible ? Thanks in advance for the help ! Assuming you are using a POP3 account; Create a new pst-file (File-> New-> Personal Data File...) and place it on a location on the computer you both can access. Here create any folder that you wish to share. Then log off and log on with the other user account. Open Outlook and connect to the shared pst-file via File-> Open-> Personal Data File... ...

fatal error LNK 1104:cannot open file "nafxcwd.lib"
I made everything in "Resolution" of the hotfix but the error appears again and I can't remove it. What I have to do . Please, help me. Thank You in advance. ...

Millionaire at 31 ... on the Internet! Listen to how he is doing it. #2
"Hi, my name is theeb basheer. Since months, I have tried everything, nothing worked out. The Internet is so competitive, I was only a number. Now I�m so excited seeing paychecks from my online business coming in. Everything changed when I read Stephan Ducharme�s course "How to get 1 Million visitors on your website without paying a dime in advertising." If you are tired of working an entire month for 10 or 100 bucks, Click here. Stephan is different. He is a real player, doing it himself � He is getting more than 20,000 visitors raging on his site each day to learn his techniq...

Upgrade to 1.2
Is there a way to upgrade and copy a database from 1.0 to 1.2? On the install of 1.2, Our 1.0 DB does not show up in the list of DB's that I can select from the 'current' list - so I had to create a new DB. Hi Ed- The only way to upgrade your current 1.0 CRM databases is to upgrade to CRM version 1.2. Then if you want to install CRM version 1.2 on a different server, you would see the CRM databases in the list of existing databases. Shawn D. Microsoft >-----Original Message----- >Is there a way to upgrade and copy a database from 1.0 to >1.2? On the instal...

Time in Excel
I have a legacy spreadsheet that deals with times. We have values like min:sec and use 12:00:00 AM in the cell for 00:00 To input a time, I need to edit the cell. Is there a way to go to a cell and type "656" and get 06:56? Also, I'd like a way to average several cells containing times as above. What function would I use for that? -- John Oliver, CCNA http://www.john-oliver.net/ Linux/UNIX/network consulting http://www.john-oliver.net/resume/ *** sendmail, Apache, ftp, DNS, spam filtering *** **** Coloc...

event log entry regarding time service
This is not so much a PowerShell question, but I'd like to know what to do to fix my time service on XP after discovering this event log entry by using PowerShell Get-EventLog -Logname system -Source w32time | Select-Object TimeGenerated, Message | Sort-Object TimeGenerated | Select-Object -last 1 | format-Table -wrap -autosize TimeGenerated Message ------------- ------- 4/11/2010 4:20:01 AM The time service has not been able to synchronize the syst em time for 49152 seconds because none of the...

error viewing report
I get an error message "the expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too complex to be evaluated..." when pulling a report. I think it has something to do with the dates but I do not know what. I was working until I tried to pull reports for October. The parameters ask for a start date and an end date for the report. Date field is as follows: Data Type: Date/Time Format: mm/dd/yyy Input Mask: 00/00/0000:0:_ Any help is greatly appreciated. The key in your error message is "the expression"... Unless you show us the expression, we can only guess what might be "in...

Outlook 2002 error #6
When I try to open Outlook 2002, I get the following error message.....Outlook.exe ORDINAL not found. The ORDINAL 30207 could not be located in .dll USER32.dll. I have searched for this problem for weeks without any success. Can anyone help???????Thanks ...

adding racing times
I have a horse racing hobby and I'm trying to figure out how to add some times. Since Horses are timed in fifths of a second i am having some trouble. Example: 28 4/5 (currently I type 28.4) + 28 4/5 (28.4) = 57 3/5 but excel gets 56.8 because it adds in tenths. I know i can manually type in 28.8 + 28.8 and then convert back fifths and get the right answer but I like to copy the info verbatim from the racing paper...any suggestions? Thank you, this is my first time here and new to excel. --- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you type 28 4/5 you can do the ...

Comparing sales for 2 years
Is there a report that will show me sales of items for 2005 AND sales for items for 2006 on the same report? I need to be able to compare the two years to make better orders for 2007. I would like for the report to include the item, cost, quantity sold, and year. It would be great if it could also include the supplier. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Laura goodtimes@ozarkoutdoors.net ...

Exchange Migration Wizard #2
I think the answer is yes and yes, but just want to clarify. Can I use the Exchange Migration Wizard to move mailboxes from an Exchange 2000 Server in one domain, Exchange Org to an Exchange 2003 server in a separate domain, Exchange Org? When I run it, it will create an appropriate AD account and move the mailbox? ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...