Language change in outlook express

Hi,

I cannot change th language to english in outlook express by defult it has
French.

please help me how to change in options. i check all my regional settings
shows english(us)  execpt in word and express.

--
Nisha P
0

nishkrish <nishkrish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I cannot change th language to english in outlook express by defult
> it has French.

Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup.
microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)
12/5/2007 7:40:11 PM
nishkrish

Ask in the Outlook Express newsgroups

Outlook Express with IE7

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?d=
g=3Dmicrosoft.public.outlookexpress.general

Outlook Express with IE 6

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?d=
g=3Dmicrosoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress

--=20
Peter

"nishkrish" <nishkrish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =
> Hi,
>=20
> I cannot change th language to english in outlook express by defult it =
has=20
> French.
>=20
> please help me how to change in options. i check all my regional =
settings=20
> shows english(us)  execpt in word and express.
>=20
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Nisha P
0
okf221 (388)

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

cannot open hyper links in outlook

Change position ID in HR