Keep an online copy of you Outlook data that you can synchronize across several locations and access it via web broswers

Hello,

If you are an MS Outlook user, then you can try for 30 days completely
free! please read the details below!

Whether you are looking to backup your Microsoft Outlook data like
contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and To-Do List, or you are looking to
backup your mobile phone, PDA, or PocketPC address book, InSynch
Outlook Synchronization Service, is the service that can help any user
who has multiple locations or within a workgroup to enhance the team
work, by having a central backup on our server of his Microsoft Outlook
2000, 2002, XP or Microsoft Outlook 2003, calendar, address book,
journal, to-do list, tasks and notes. Then he can access this central
backup from the web or have it synchronized with any location where he
uses his Microsoft Outlook. Also as a bonus the service comes with a
free 25 MB mail box that can be used as POP3 or through web interface,
with antivirus protection and anti spam system.

Just visit: http://insynch.websupplier.net, and sign up for a 30 days
free account, no payment required, nothing!

What are you waiting for? Register now for your 30 days FREE TRIAL
account.

Best regards

InSynch Team

0
info1549 (1)

In news:1144881109.926421.268260@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com,
info@insynch.websupplier.net <info@insynch.websupplier.net> typed:
> Hello,
>
> If you are an MS Outlook user, then you can try for 30 days completely
> free! please read the details below!

Please don't spam the newsgroups. If you work for a company that provides
software or services that might help someone posting a specific problem,
include the info there. Or expect to be ignored, if you post it unsolicited,
and without anything indicating "I'm selling a relevant product" in the
subject line.

0
lanwench (7567)

UI Data Validation using XML Schema
Has anybody done UI data validation usinf XML Schemas. Any pointers will help. Thanks! ...

Outlook 2003 attempting to send messages....
To Anyone: Here is a weird one. OS XP Pro SP2 / Office System Pro 2003. POP mail only. No SMTP authentication required. Everything working fine until recently when Outlook 2003 stopped sending messages and is attempting to send 1 of 2 messages when there are non in the Outbox.... Some posts say re-install Office System. Looking for alternatives. Any takers? ...

pgp error when opening Outlook 2000 Pro.
Please help. I have a computer that is running Windows XP Home and MSOffice 2000 Pro. Anyhow, when I try to open Outlook, it gives an error "pgpexch.dll" and says that virtual memory may be set to low. I don't know if the problem is with the file or with the virtual memory settings. I've gone into the virtual memory and set it to let Windows manage it but I still get the error. What can I do? Thanks in advance for your help. Sincerely, Rodney Brown ...

Controlling Access to Contact's History
Is there a way to set a security role up so a user can't delete items from a Contact's History? The user would still need rights to read/ write to the contact record. Go to Settings-->business unit settings-->security roles Choose a role to edit (other than system administrator, you can't change that one). Select the Core Records tab. History, in terms of tasks and appointments, is controlled by the Activity row. History, in terms of notes, is controlled by the Note row. You can set the read and write "pies" seperately from the Delete "pie". Clear th...

Unable to go back online with SOF
I was checking the offline capabilities of SOF but now I can't go back online. It gives me "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted.". I can access the website perfectly from that machine. Is there a place where I can check what the specified domain is? -- Development Consultant Asyst International - South Africa Microsoft CRM - South Africa Open Forum http://www.asyst.co.za/crmforum HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSCRM Have you tried removing the crmaddin.dll and re-adding it? I would recommend retracing what the user did (assuming ...

Change paths to linked external data
Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third is to a .csv file. Is there a way in VBA to change the paths to these? Basically, i want to set up a form where the user can specify the new paths in text boxes if any of these files are moved. Anybody help me out? (Access 2007) cyb3rwolf wrote: >Hello. I have a database that has 3 external links in it: 1 is to a table >in another Access Database. One is to an excel spread sheet. And, the third >is to a .csv...

how to use the type member in System.Web.Services.Description
hi all, I want to parse the wsdl file . It is ease to parse the parts of wsdl except that the part of types. Because I don't know how to use the System.Web.Services.Description member types . I have searched the MSDN to find answer , but , it tell me very less. So I come here for help. For example, there is a types is defined as follows: - <types> - <s:schema elementFormDefault="qualified" targetNamespace="http://www.webservicex.net"> - <s:element name="GetGeoIP"> - <s:complexType> - <s:sequence> <s:element minOccurs="0...

trouble with copying a cell to other cells.
Info adds +1 (so 3oo goes to 301) and in the same function, 2 stays a 2 when copied to another cell. How do I mark what changes and what doesn't? I found the info posted on a different post. by BenjieLop for Copying a formula 9/20/2004 I want to copy a formula from one cell to several others, it is a basic formula =c5*d12 when i copy and paste the formula changes..( =c6*d13 and so on...) I want the second part d12 to change but i want to anchor the first part somehow so the c5 is constant in every formula c5*d13 c5*d14 etc.. The formula =$C$5*D12 will do the trick ...

Synchronise Outlook 2003

Copy Public Folders
I am trying to make a copy of some Public folders on an Exchange 5.5 server using Outlook 2000. It starts copying and stops, saying an unknown error has occurred. I am using the administrator mailbox which is the Service Administrator in Exchange. I can view, open, and make changes to the items in the Public Folders. Any ideas? "David Hurst" <11dhurst@123vecelliogroup.com> wrote in news:ur2q9bY8DHA.2952@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl: > I am trying to make a copy of some Public folders on an Exchange 5.5 > server using Outlook 2000. > It starts copying and stops, saying an...

excel file can't be opened #2

adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm
A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department. It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department. [d]elete accesslest insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry, ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry, ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport, ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry, ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEnt...

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

Something destroying Money data
My MS Money 2007 software was working fine, and then a few months ago, there were transactions missing. I went for backups, and it seemed every time I opened a MOney file there were fewer transactions--it was truly weird. Thinking a file had been accidentally deleted, I used a file recovery program and retrieved file and backup - also no data. So I just put the whole thing aside and out of mind, but tried again today and searched all partitions for mny and mbf files.. Same result, if anything fewer transactions. Is there some virus or other malware that eats Money files? I guess I can d...

Can't restor backup file, "Please insert the next backup disk.....
I have money 2005 backup file (.mbf) and my original file has gotten corrupted somehow and can't repair it (computer hung and had to be restarted). Whenever I try to restor the backup file, I get the following message, Window Title: Money Multiple Disk Backup Message: Please insert the next backup disk. (The disk containing file "".) I was backing up on a different connected single harddrive and there is only one file. The file is not in multiple pieces and on different drives. When I click OK, it doesn't do anything and cancel just stops the process. I even down...

How can I shade area under a norm dist graph?
I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =Normdist(x,4,4,false) for x=-8 to +18 Now I would like to shade the areas where 8.5<x<12 and x<-3. That is, the left tail and a portion of the right tail. How do I do that? TimH - For one method, see http://www.mikemiddleton.com/ShadedNormalDensity.xls - Mike Middleton http://www.DecisionToolworks.com Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel "TimH" <TimH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31235839-5F38-48E1-98EF-69A0BB22C634@microsoft.com... >I have graphed a normal distribution curve. =No...

XML into DataSet
Hi. I need some help. I have an xml file what will contain hundreds of groups and will have an associated xsd. My overall goal is to have a web application that allows a user to input a groupID from a webform, the application will than find that groupID in the xml file and display all the related information for that group only. I have read my xml into a DataSet and have been able to successful find groupID and display some of the information for that particular group. But I have been unable to navigate to the groupsItems node and subsequently the details of each groupItem found in gro...

Sharing Outlook #2

Outlook user profiles

Outlook 2003 cuts off lines

Sending URL in Outlook XP