Junk Senders List is Blank???

I previously added a junk mail sender in outlook, but when
I try to remove it, the junk mail senders is blank???

As a result, all email from the sender continues to be
automatically moved to the Junk Mail folder.

I suspect the problem has something to do with the fact
that I'm on an Exchange Server.

Random List
I have a list of 15 numbers and I want to randomly pick 6 numbers from that list. How do I do it? Ken Go to Tools>>Add-Ins...>>Check Analysis ToolPack if not checked. Now in A1 type =randbetween(1,15). Press F9 to rescramble. Mike Q. >-----Original Message----- >I have a list of 15 numbers and I want to randomly pick 6 >numbers from that list. How do I do it? >. > Hi, One simple way is to number your list from 1 to 15; in a separate cell enter =INT(RAND()*10). each time you hit F9, you'll get a new random calculation. use that. (You can also copy/drag t...

Creating an email list
I have a column of email addresses, and I want to combine them all into one cell seperated by commas. I want to make an group email list that I can just copy into an email without having to enter each individual emaill address. Say your email list is in column C starting in C1. In D1 enter "=C1" without the quotes. In D2 enter =D1&","&C2. Drag this formula down as far as your email list goes. The last cell will show all the emails. HTH Otto "ILunacy" <ILunacy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:59C0E067-1E04-4FE2-B1...

Copying email addresses to create a distribution list
I have tried selecting and copying the names/email addresses in the To field of an email and pasting them in the members field of a new distribution list, but only the names appear, not the email addresses. Can someone help me figure out how to paste the actual email addresses? I am using Outlook 2007 Thanks, -- Leslee You need to copy the addresses from the header. See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/create/dl.asp for a tutorial FWIW - if the people are in your contacts list, the names will resolve. If they are not in contacts, use the method in the tutorial. -- ...

Blank vs empty cells
Suppose cell A1 is empty, B1 has =isblank(A1), and C1 has =countblank(A1). Then B1 evaluates to true and C1 evaluates to 1. OK so far. Now change A1 to the formula = "", the empty string. Now B1 shows false but C1 shows true. This seems a bit inconsistent. Now put a 3 in A2 and set A3 = A1 + A2. This gives a #value error when A1 has the empty string. But if you change A3 to = sum(A1:A2) it treats the empty string as a zero and gives A3 evaluating to 3, an inconsistency between the sum function and explicit addition. If you delete the contents of A1 with the delete key so the cell...

List Control Always Show Selection
Hi I'm using a list control in report mode with the Always Show Selection property set to TRUE so the selection is visible when the control doesn't have focus. The question is whether it is possible to set the control so that the selection has the same appearance regardless of focus (at the moment, on my system, the selection appears blue when the control has focus, and light grey otherwise - I'd like it to always appear blue). Cheers mark-r -- Fiddlers Dram lyric snippets for sale. All for under a pound. [ Lyric snippet contributions welcome ] >The question is whether i...

address list not showing
Hi When I create new message, I click on "To" to select the user that I want to send email. Under "Global address list" I do not see all the users but under "All users" I am able to see all the users. Can anyone please explain me what is going on? Thanks ...

Inserting a drop down list in an cell
Can anybody give me some pointers as to how I do this. I know I need t create the list somewhere on the spreadsheet but how do i insert th function that gives the drop down arrow and the box to view the list i the target cell -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Have a look here and see if this is what you want http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2000 & 97 ** remove news from m...

Ability to skip/not skip lines on the Blank Invoice Form
Would like the ability to skip or not skip lines on the Blank Invoice Form, similar to how GPA let you enter a blank line between items. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/defa...

Auto-move to Junk Email folder
Friends, neghibors, countrymen, I set up a "block senders" list but they all still show up in my inbox. When I click on my inbox, Outlook seems to go down the list of emails in the inbox and automtically moves each blocked one to the junk email folder. HOWEVER, it stops procesing every time it hits an email not on the blocked list. I would much rather it either just never show the "blocked sender's" emails in the inbox or just go down the list and remove all the "blocked sender's" emails without waiting on input from me. I know I have to check ...

IE 8 - Manage Addons
Does anyone know how to (1) download and (2) reinstall the WuWeb active X control? My IE 8 - Version 8.0.6001.18702 - Build 86001 Thanks ahead of time :-) //------------------------------- Just FYI and background info is below. I opened an MS support case (SRX1057345742) on a Windows Update problem (XP SP3 - March 2010 all updates except one). There was an update (Rights Management Services Client : KB979099) that would NOT install (all other MS updates installed fine). Of the many 'fixes' we tried none worked. Eventually Windows Update started to 'break...

Finding last non-blank cell in a column
I am trying to create a cell at the top of a worksheet that will give me the last non-blank cell in a column. The column is a list of dates. Any help is much appreciated. Bob Weeden =INDEX(A:A,MAX(IF(ISNUMBER(A1:A65535),ROW(A1:A65535)))) as an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter -- HTH Bob Phillips (remove nothere from email address if mailing direct) "Microsoft.news.com" <rweeden@wesd.k12.az.us> wrote in message news:%23mwRL9O$FHA.1172@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am trying to create a cell at the top of a worksheet that will give me the > last non...

Excel Recent File menu listing
Hi, In ExcelXP or 2003, is there a way to list the files that you want to open in the File menu? So, no matter what other excel files that you opened. The files that you want is always listed in the File Menu. Any help would be appreciated. HappyGuy > In ExcelXP or 2003, is there a way to list the files that > you want to open in the File menu? Not AFAIK. What I tend to do is record macros in personal.xls to open the files, e.g. Sub Home() Workbooks.Open Filename:= _ "C:\Documents and Settings\Andy\My Documents\home.xls" End Sub , then assign the macros to a custom me...

Create Multi-Select List box
How on earth do I create a multi-select list box? I created a form, frmEditStudent. Bound to a table, tblStudent. the form is to record modifications that a student should receive according to several meetings that parents/administrators have. The fields MathMods, ElaMods, SciMods, and SsMods will have multiple selections and their field type is number. I created a listbox using the toolbox with a record source from tblMods and bound it to MathMods. I set the multi-select to extended. When I open the form and attempt to select multiple choices, no banana. Only 1 is highlighted an...

Updating lists
Hi, In our company we have a very long pricelist in an Excel-file. Once a week we get a list with updated prices, also in Excel-format. Is there an easy way to update our list with the prices from the updating list? We have a Product ID that is the identification in both lists. However we do not want our list to be updated with products that are not already in our list. Is it also possible to add information to a column "Modified date"? Thanks in advance There's a nice worksheet function that can be used to bring over values from another worksheet when there's a uni...

fill blank cells in a column
hello, how can i fill specific blank cells in a column. i tried find/replace without success. thanks Select the part of the column you want to fix and: Edit > Goto > Special > Blanks after typing the stuff, finish with CNTRL-ENTER rather than just the ENTER key. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k On 19 Nov, 13:21, Gary''s Student <GarysStud...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Select the part of the column you want to fix and: > Edit > Goto > Special > Blanks > after typing the stuff, finish with CNTRL-ENTER rather than just the ENTER > ...

HELP please!!! I lost all my account listings for online updates
Hello, for the past few months I had painstakinly setup 4 of my banks to synch with my MS Money Business 2007 edison. And today, by signing into MSN money central (using my passport) for the first time, I lost all my account settings in my MS money. Some please tell me how do I get them back? In addition to what I said previously, here is a message I get on the MSN MY money website: MSN Money’s banking services have been updated to improve the online banking experience. You may need to set up your accounts again to regain access to online services. Please click here for instructions...

Cache not working as expected when using list(of integer)
Hi, Please can someone explain what is happeing here. I'm caching a list of integers but they appear to dissapear when the original values are changed even though there is no dependencies set up. Example code below. Why does the cache dissapear? <%@ Page Language="VB" %> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http:// www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <script runat="server"> Dim my_int As Integer Dim mylist As New List(Of Integer) Dim myotherlist As New List(O...

Global Address List is sometimes not available
Hi, I’ve got the following system: Win 2000 Domain with 2 DC and one Windows 2003 Server with Exchange 2003 in Native-Mode. Now I have the following problem: When the Outlook Clients connect to the Exchange all works so far completely well! But when I try to view the Global Address List I sometimes can't see it. In both cases I checked the properties of the address list and regarded that if the list is empty the list is pointing to DC1 otherwise if the list is shown the list points to DC1. But why?? There is no problem with the outlook clients or the user accounts or the computer ...

Sender Filtering syntax
I've been trying to find out what is an acceptable entry in the sender filter list. I know the entry has to have an @ symbol but can you put in wild cards in the domain name? ie *@mydomain.com is the standard entry to block all emails from mydomain.com Does this work? *@*.ru - would this block all email with "ru" at the end? how about this? *@*.0077.com - does this block all email from the 0077.com domain? I've tried to find information on MS' website but found nothing - googled it as well but didn't find anything with specificity to the syntax. Any respon...

How do I get rid of 2nd page? It is blank.
I have a resume in Word and it fits on 1 page. I've got this 2nd page that is totally blank and I don't need it. How do I get rid of it? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0032_01CAEE07.38326910 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. "mssunbeam" <mssu...

how to send alerts to multiple person from wss 3.0 site list by ow
how to send alerts to multiple person from wss 3.0 site list by owner ? ------=_NextPart_0001_59C34504 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit These are the steps Browse to the document library or List where the alert needs to be set Click on Actions Click Alerts from the drop down list Configure the Alert as per your requirement Refer the below articles regarding the troubleshooting Alerts http://blogs.technet.com/steve_chen/archive/2009/11/20/alerts-in-sharepoint- troubleshooting-moss-wss.aspx http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb897925.aspx ------=_...

How to create a pull down lists?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a pull down lists? There is a list of values from cell A1 to A10, I would like to create a pull down list to select any value from this list. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Eric;695726 Wrote: > Does anyone have any suggestions on how to create a pull down lists? > There is a list of values from cell A1 to A10, I would like to create a pull > down list to select any value from this list. > Does anyone have any suggestions? > Thanks in advance for any suggestions >...

contact list #5
how do i e-mail my contact list with all information intact >-----Original Message----- >how do i e-mail my contact list with all information intact >. You can export your entire contact list and send it as a .csv file or send an individual contact by opening the contact and sending as a vcard. ...

Excel - Creating Tabbed Delimited Text File
Hello, I'm attempting to creating a tabbed delimited file from excel that is going to be used for entering sale orders in an Oracle based platform. The problem I'm running into right now is that I have several blank cells in my excel spreadsheet that need to be shown as "" in the text file when I "save as" to a txt file. I've tried different methods and none of them have worked: * I've tried changing all the blank cells to "". When "saved as" a txt file those cells become """". * I've tried changing the blank c...

Address Book / Contacts
A customer with Outlook 2003 is reporting that some of his Address Book entries are listed as Firstname Surname, even though he has configured Address Book to display all entries as Surname, Firstname. I've checked and Address Book's "File As" field for an affected entry is configured as Surname, Firstname. However the name is still displayed in the list of contacts as Firstname Surname, though alphabetically sorted by surname. The majority of names are displayed as Surname, Firstname. If the person is chosen as the "To" for an email, it is displayed as Surn...