Junk mail folder font

Can I change the font of just the Junk mail folder to display more lines?

--
Kilowatt@charter.net  Put "private" in the subject line.

0
kilowatt (31)

export/import Exchange mail
Please let me know if this can be done: 1. I have two Exchange servers running in different domains A and B 2. Server A has 10 users and have email and AD entries for these users 3. Server A is a new box and only has AD entries and no email in email boxes Is there a way to export the mail messages, and other records from the old Exchange mail boxes of the server A and then import it into the corresponding mailboxes of a new Server B? ibsys If they're in the same forest, the both Exchange servers should be in the same organization, and you can use the Move Mailbox Wizard. If they'...

Font Sizing
I am visually impaired. I would like to increase font size in the IN-box window where the From: Subject: and Received: columns are listed. I have been able to increase font size to read the body of the e-mail and can compose e-mail with larger font - just would like to increase font size for the incoming message headers. Please write to me at: johnw@winserv.com if you can help. thank you in advance. John Depending on your version of Outlook, View->Current View->Customize Current View->Other Settings. You can customize the Fonts from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP...

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Offline folder problems #2

Public Folder link to Excel File

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

Setting up a new e-mail account

Fonts in Outlook
I have a friend who is having problems with Microsoft Office Outlook 11 emails. I do not have Outlook and have never used it. This is what he says about fonts: My msgs go out as Arial 10 pt which I have always used. Trouble is when I type msgs, that's what it says on the font bar, but the sent ones look more like 8. used to be that ones I typed looked like ones I sent and not bigger as they do now. Is there any way to get back to that mode? Do not know why but my Agent changes font when I paste his message. The actual font looks like 8 or lower. I think his problem is...

Duplicate E-Mail #4

OWA Calendar
Hello, Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have some sort of tools to do this? Users could still make changes through Outlook and we would like to be able to display the calendar on our website. Thoughts? TIA, Jason "Jason King" <jasonk@bham.wednet.edu> wrote in message news:%230ps86yIFHA.2136@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Is it possible to publish a public folder calendar (that users currently > make changes to in Outlook) to a web page? Does Exchange have so...

Odd e-mail duplication problem