Junk Mail filter is blocking my Contact emails...

Any ideas?
I am using OL2003.  I have "Also trust e-mail from my Contacts" checked on
the Safe Senders tab of Junk Email Options window, however, on occasion,
some mail gets put into the Junk Mail folder that originated from a Contact.

Thanks.
- Aaron

SPAM Blocking Help
Hi all, We are looking at buying spam blocking software. I would prefer a software solution that does not require changing our MX record. Are there any products you can recommend? Thanks for your input..... I like GFI Mail Essentials at www.gfi.com with newly released Bayesian Analysis or ORF Filter from www.vamsoft.com . Here is link of products http://www.msexchange.org/software/Anti_Spam/ -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "Bob Dickens" <bdickens@-no-spam-shastacollege.edu> wrote in message news:OegzaNl%23DHA.220@TK2MSFTNGP09....

blocking c and document access
I have a member server that a few users will be logging in to use some software that is on the machine. How/where can I block the users that are logging in from saving to the C drive. I have a d drive set up for data to be saved and I don't want the users saving their work to their profile desktop or documents folder On Jun 7, 9:30=A0am, "mw" <rmwatr...@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have a member server that a few users will be logging in to use some > software that is on the machine. =A0How/where can I block the users that = are > logging in from sav...

Duplicate email messages
I am receiving 2 copies of each email message in WLM downloaded from gmail. Any suggestions as to how to stop the duplication? -- Jean Have you set up the account twice in Tools - Accounts, perhaps one account is an alias for the same mailbox . . . . . "Jean" <Jean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F09793AD-CA57-440F-AA60-F3C165A86137@microsoft.com... > I am receiving 2 copies of each email message in WLM downloaded from > gmail. > Any suggestions as to how to stop the duplication? > -- > Jean Is your account set up as ...

How to track down spoofed e-mails
A customer of mine is currently having someone sending out e-mail from one or more 3rd party e-mail relay servers not related to his domain where they're putting some made up or dictionary name in the reply to field followed by his domain name. Many times the person in the reply to field doesn't even exist. So when the message comes back, it gets delivered to the postmaster account. For the people that actually receive the e-mail, they think it came from my customers domain, so he's getting a lot of nasty replies asking to be taken off the list. The 2003 Exchange server is als...

How do I filter an Access report?
How do I apply a filter to an Access report? I seriously cannot find any examples anywhere. Well, MS says this works: >#2/2/2006# and <#2/4/2006# .... but all I get is "missing operator". It then strikes me I haven't told it what to filter on. What's the syntax for it? I have a table called "Inventory Transactions" and need the field "Transaction Date" filtered by the above criteria (different date range but the above example will do). I tried this: [Inventory Transactions].[Transaction Date]>=#1/1/2009# And [Inventory ...

Confirmation Email
Hi all, I want to be able to send out shipment confirmation emails at the end of the day, based on a query that populates with the records that meet some specified criteria. Any record that shows in this query result set will need to have an email sent to the customer on record. I am having the hardest time locating some code snipets that I could experiment with. How would I be able to have it go through each record and send an email? Any help, guidance, or code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -gary Try something like Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenR...

Exporting email with atachment to text file
I would lke to have a backup of all my email in a pure text form. Many years ago I used Netscape email, and the entire mail file was pur text; attachments followed the message and were encoded in base64. I could always retrieve my email (with a little effort) by cuting and pasting, and using uuencode to retrieve the binary form of the attachment. Is there any way to do this in Outlook? I have recently encountered difficulties with different versions of Outook at home and work, so would like to avoid problems like this in the future by having a purely text email file. TIA <dtshedd@yah...

Internet Mail Queue
In my Internet Mail Service queue for outbound mail awaiting delivery, I see quite a few from myself and others with "<>" in the originator field with destinations that I did not send e-mails to. What is this? Your server is sending (or trying to send) an NDR or read receipt to a sender. Probably to a spammer. Jeffs wrote: > In my Internet Mail Service queue for outbound mail > awaiting delivery, I see quite a few from myself and > others with "<>" in the originator field with destinations > that I did not send e-mails to. What is this? Is ...

Importing Contacts linked with accounts
Hi, I do not succed in importing contacts linked with accounts. I use the bulk import wizard tool. (I have 1000 contact to import) 1/ I import first accounts (name + adresses) 2/ Then I import contacts. I try to link contacts with the account name. (parent Account field). I try to link the contact with accounts using the name of "Parent Account" name. But this fails. I cannot import anything How can I create a link between Accounts and contact with the Bulk import wizard ? Thank you for your help. Pascal One way of doing this is to try something like this: 1. Go to SQL ...

Unable to change email password
Hello: Here is my problem, I tried to change my email password by choosing Outlook login screen "Change Password" button, but received an error message "Your Windows password could not be changed, Please check the information and try again.". I have upgraded our Exchange system from 2000 to 2003 SP1 about six months ago, and never had that problem while at Exchange 2000, here is our setup - 1. Client - Outlook 2002 SP3 2. Server - Exchange 2003 server (Windows 2003 SP1) and Active Directory server (Still on Windows 2000 SP4). 3. We have Novell servers, so each works...

Moving Emails to Folders
Though I encountered no problems over many months, in the last several I have run into a huge issue in moving certain emails from my "in" and "sent" boxes to my achive folders. These emails all either originate from China or have a Chinese originated reply in the email string. The individuals with whom I'm corresponding in China are from major corporations and, in one case, the person is an employee on my corporate email system. The symptoms are as follows. When I try to drag the email to the folder, the hourglass appears, as if it is trying to complete the transfer. A...

Sent e-mails going to th wrong folder
Why does my e-mails go to my In-box and not to Sent Items when I send them out. Outlook Live XP Home SP2 ...

blank e-mail messages
My outlook express opens fine...receives messages and lists them. But when I click on one to open it..I get a blank screen. What's wrong??? MOORFLWR <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My outlook express opens fine...receives messages and > lists them. But when I click on one to open it..I get a > blank screen. What's wrong??? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup. -- Brian Tillman ...

Warn me when other applications try to send email as me
Is there a setting in Outlook2002 that can be disabled like in Outlook Express? In Outlook Express all you have to do is disable the check box that states... "Warn me when other applications try to send email as me" In Outlook 2002 my custom mass email program stops. ...

IE user trouble loading web mail with Exchange 2003 account
All, A user has been moved to a Exchange 2003 server, and cannot read her mail using Outlook Web access. It does not load the inbox, just the shortcut bar. Her account works on other PCs so it's just a PC setting. Any ideas? Thanks ...

Issue with slow mail on Exchange 2003
Morning, I seem to be having a problem with my Exchange 2003 box, where intermittently, the outbound email will get "stuck" for lack of a better way to put it. An email sent at 3 p.m. this afternoon sat until 4:26, when it was finally delivered, along with a bunch of other emails. Now, when this happened again tonight (been going on for about a week now), i checked the tracking logs. For an email being sent, it just stated "SMTP Store Driver: Message Submitted from Store". It wasn't for another 40 minutes that the email was finally dsubmitted to Advanced Queu...

merging worksheet by email
How does one execute merging a worksheet with someone by email? If the emailer has the exact same headers and emails the worksheet, how can I merge the list of names and addresses into my sheet alphabetically? Is this possible to do? TIA Bob Bob, Open both, copy the new data from the emailed worksheet, paste it at the bottom of your worksheet, then select the entire range and sort based on the appropriate key(s). HTH, Bernie "bb" <bb@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:3sklb.529$wc3.283@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net... > How does one execute merging a worksheet...

Email with attached email in shared mailbox
I have a user that is unable to open attached Outlook email message in a shared mailbox more than once without closing out & reopening Outlook. She is using Outlook 2003 SP3 (11.8206.8202) under Windows XP SP2. The user is able to open a message and open any attached email messages once without any problems. However, if she closes the attached email message and attempts to reopen it, she immediately receives 'Operation Failed'. If she copies the message with the attached messages to her main Outlook mailbox, she can open the attached messages as many times as she wis...

Send-as an Email alias [SBS2003PremiumR2]
Hello I add an SMTP email address to my SBS mailbox called sales@myplace.com and they appear in my Inbox. OK. Now I want to send emails from sales@myplace.com. How do I do that? Someone suggested I create a mail enabled public folder and then "Send-As" from the Public Folder. Is that right? Is there a procedure? Google or Bing (goobing) is your friend: "how to send as a different user from exchange" -Please post the resolution to your issue so others may benefit. -Get Your SBS Health Check at www.sbsbpa.com > Hello > > I add an SM...

Project and Contact Database
I have created a database to track Jobs. Each job can have mutiple contacts. I have a jobs table and form and contacts table and form. how can i create a subform on the jobs form where i can list all of the contacts related to the particular job? Each job can have many contacts and each contact can be related to many jobs. "jessa13177" <jessa13177@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:18283447-AA63-4E8E-AB3F-0104626B329E@microsoft.com... >I have created a database to track Jobs. Each job can have mutiple >contacts. > I have a jobs table ...

Lost all inbox and contacts etc when removed server #2
I found the outlook.ost file. Can I reimpost this to Outlook? Can I somehow set it or use it as the "personal data files" that the outlook dialog box requested? I dont get why I was able to access the contacts emails etc after I disconnected the exchange server BUT only after I removed the exchange server did it all disappear. Not sure how I was meant to continue this thread so I copied the previous question, comment and listed it as a new post -- hope this it ok protocol. Also someone else had recommended that I re-engage the server but it is neither listed nor frank...

Async error
I'm not sure exactly when this has happened. When I 'Test Access' I get 503 errors. I restarted the Async service and noticed the below error in the event log. I noticed a similar issue at; http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.crm/browse_thread/thread/48a444a5e2ce116b I did not import the organisation, nor update the async table manually. I ran the script on the database and it returned 31,874 records. Im not quite sure what that means though. Any help greatly appreciated. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSCRMAsyncService Event Category: None Event ID: ...

Deleted emails #5
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retrieve deleted emails in Outlook? They were deleted from the deleted items folder about 2 hours ago :(. Sadly we are not using exchange. Thanks. http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm should help. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, Scotch Monster %*} asked: | Hi there, | I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to retriev...

Outlook 2003 stop receiving email
I have a client who is using MS Outlook 2003, and as of yesterday she can no longer receive email, she can send but nothing comes in. We use OWA and we see all her email that should be coming in but isn't. Any ideas why or how can I check the SMTP/POP3 ports to make sure they are 25 and 110? Thanks, ...

FRx Account Filtering
I'm trying to use the account filtering feature on the account/trans detail tab of report options to include all accounts which have, say 11 in the second and third digits of the account. In our case this means using an account mask of ?11???-?????-?? which fits our account structure. The result is inconsistent. I get mostly accounts which match the pattern, but also a few that don't. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any advice. When you say I am mostly getting accounts that match the pattern, what are you getting that doesn't? This will help in detemining what you a...